Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (3506 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2022
I don't hate Tinubu, and I also believe many who oppose his Presidential ambition don't hate him too.

I just believe he's not a good choice at this time.

No matter how you look at it, Tinubu is blessed. But he has passed his prime. He cannot cope with the rigours the office of the president of Nigeria demands at this time.

In 2023 we need a president that will be literally everywhere supervising, scrutinising, canvassing, mobilising and building a new great and united Nigeria.

We do not need a president that will once again be hidden in Aso Rock, hijacked by cabals and brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life..

We do not need a president that will be perpetually on medical tourism.

Therefore, Tinubu should take a rest and enjoy his old age.

Welcome on board @Op.

Proudly Obidient..

10 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
FAKE As d day light, this one has been. Peter Obi thief since inception
that is their new method to deceive their fellow idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
I don't hate Tinubu, and I also believe many who oppose his Presidential ambition don't hate him too.

I just believe he's not a good choice at this time.

No matter how you look at it, Tinubu is blessed. But he has passed his prime. He cannot cope with the rigours the office of the president of Nigeria demands at this time.

In 2023 we need a president that will be literally everywhere supervising, scrutinising, canvassing, mobilising and building a new great and united Nigeria.

We do not need a president that will once again be hidden in Aso Rock, hijacked by cabals and brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life..

We do not need a president that will be perpetually on medical tourism.

Therefore, Tinubu should take a rest and enjoy his old age.

Welcome on board @Op.

Proudly Obidient..
it is Obidient that will be on medical tourism.
tinubu tour the country more than any candidates since January.
idiotic pigs think they can deceive Nigeria with age or health.
is Buhari not younger and healthier than obituary.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AntonVince: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
My conscience keeps pricking and querying my soul, even when I deeply know the truth

I want to use this medium to apologize to all I might have politically derailed! I can imagine your disappointment in my personality, but I can no longer withhold the lies I propagate.

I will be taking this account down in next 24 hours, and would not be responding to any mentions!

I have taken a sole decision to stand up for my country irrespective for monetary value!

Once again, my apologies to all I have derailed---- I lied!

I regret my action, and seek forgiveness.

Reality I was certain about, but I believe if all Nigerians stand tall, we could all change the future, Together!

My friend SangoOlukosoOba, you have towed the path of honour and posterity will forever be kind towards you.

To all the remaining Tinubu advocates promoting a renowed drug-dealing octogenarian thief either for ethnicity/religion or personal monetary benefits at the expense of hapless downtrodden Nigerians, be rest assured that nemesis beckons.

4 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Go and sin no more. Only those influenced by tribal sentiments push for Emilokan. No well meaning Nigerian seeing what we are passing through under dementia suffering Buhari will push for another dementia suffering Tinubu to lead 200m ppl.

If you earn salary and presently witness the inflation making nonsense of our currency, you will think twice before making decision of who leads you come 2023. Forget about bragging right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MasterKernel: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
My conscience keeps pricking and querying my soul, even when I deeply know the truth

I want to use this medium to apologize to all I might have politically derailed! I can imagine your disappointment in my personality, but I can no longer withhold the lies I propagate.

I will be taking this account down in next 24 hours, and would not be responding to any mentions!

I have taken a sole decision to stand up for my country irrespective for monetary value!

Reality I was certain about, but I believe if all Nigerians stand tall, we could all change the future, Together!

More love Bro. Continue doing what's right.

5 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yemmit90: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2022
LordIsaac:
You will soon realize that all past Nigerian leaders, at all levels, have a modicum of wickedness in them. That's why we will hardly grow as these leaders come from the people, and the people are also wicked!

Including you and i, leaders emanated from or reflection of a society, you don't expect a Mango tree to bear Apples.

If Phones and personal belongings could be stolen at one of most honorary gathering like NBA conference, you wonder who the hell can liberate a country whose 99.9 percent of her inhabitants are ridiculously corrupt.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2022
yemmit90:

Including you and i, leaders emanated from or reflection of a society, you don't expect a Mango tree to bear Apples.

If Phones and personal belongings could be stolen at one of most honorary gathering like NBA conference, you wonder who the hell can liberate a country whose 99.9 percent of her inhabitants are ridiculously corrupt.
You are right...."graduated wickedness" is my emphasis here.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
FAKE As d day light, this one has been. Peter Obi thief since inception

Shut up, can't u see the time on the comment u posted 7am this morning? It was after he made this post and turned against Tinubu.

Check his past comments and see he was a hard core Tinubu supporter

5 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by thesolutions(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

This one too want to do sarrki for here or was never a BAT advocate. Since he did not mention party, let me rest till he do.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

God forbid if I agree without some entitlements and bribe for damages..

just geddifok first,I will get back to you
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OkodiDenzel: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Dude is sure having mood swings...

Try to take your drugs promptly.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by owiko(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Go and sin no more!

2 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
If u r for real then that's a bold step indeed.
Now complete ur redemption by becoming OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Godian45(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

bros I seriously need to Interview u so I can know wat is driving some of this BAT supporters to support a man they know would be a proxy president. Is it the money or is he ur tribe man?.

4 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
That's fair. I support your decision. You can see that there are no attacks on the op by we Tinubu supporters because we are mature, civil and democratic.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want. But just assume that this was an OBIdient slave pledging allegiance to Tinubu.... curses, abuses, insults for no be here o!

Staphylococcus, if you are genuine and not whining Igbos turned OBIdient disciples then I love you for this. I will be rooting for Tinubu while you will be rooting for Obi on Nairaland from now on. The sky is big enough for all of us. See you around.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ebymyk(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
I just hope you mean what you said... Welcome to the real world �, Tinubu has nothing to offer... 7 and a half years is long time to suffer under such a government that doesn't care for the common man... We must retrace our footsteps to the promised land the New Nigeria, that's why i give my full support to Obi/Datti...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by odduduwa: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin This one is angry cos the henchman for their ignominious attacks on Peter Obi refused to credit his bank account with #2500 for data subscription. grin grin

It has dawn on him to refrain from associating with Tinubu's urchins if a meagre contract of #2500 for data purchase in defaming Peter Obi can't be upheld, how would they give him the job of "Ticket Sales Man" in NURTW Orile branch as promised? grin
vawulence in abundance,guy like this , you won't make heaven ... Which one be "Ticket sales man"

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EIeyigidigan: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

you were never a Tinubu supporter.
you were a troll

2 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Achilles881: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
backnbeta:
I'm also at a point where I think Tinubu is a very bad choice; especially after Shettima promises to handle security while Tinubu handles the economy! However, all polithiefcians are evil because Nigerians are inherently wicked and polithiefcians are Nigerians too. We will always get the leaders we deserve

The person that handles security is the commander in chief of armed forces, but shettima is telling us that he'll handle security, exactly where does that leave tinubu, guys be careful what you wish for, no matter how you hate Igboes, giving control of security to shettima the initiator is like asking the scorpion not to sting.

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 9japride(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
People who intentionally support bad and wicked individuals hardly change. You guys should use Sarki as a reference who scammed Obidients guys and he will say he's a religious person. I am not really moved by these kind of fake repentance.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Healthquest: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=benega post=116108646] you cannot even afford basic data under APC and you can't to continue in the same trend, my brother na die you dey oo[/quote

Lol.

Mumu.

U cannot sub my phn.
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Newton2024: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

How I wish other hired Tinubu online surpporters like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 yuba FreeNGstuff Mandate2023 Batified2023 etc can also repent and turn a new leaf. Money is not everything.

4 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Newton2024: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Justiceleague1:

I'm sure they know but only God knows Tinubu's money is what's driving them.

But wait and see them come on here and tag us Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BentizilL: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Salvador1:
what is your state?
I don't think that should be your business...
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DadaHammed: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

LOL... My good friend. Welcome to sanity. I hope you stay clean and become Obidient and Yusful.

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Igbodicool(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are forgiven...

Go and sin no more!

3 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Justiceleague1:

I'm sure they know but only God knows what's driving them.

But wait and see them come on here and tag us Igbo

You Sabi them. That's there stock in trade to tag any Obi supporters Ipob or Ibo. I be confirm Omoluabi, I will not vote Tinubu - QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kay1one(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

It takes a man

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by socialmediaman: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
That's fair. I support your decision. You can see that there are no attacks on the op by we Tinubu supporters because we are mature, civil and democratic.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want. But just assume that this was an OBIdient slave pledging allegiance to Tinubu.... curses, abuses, insults for no be here o!

Staphylococcus, if you are genuine and not whining Igbos turned OBIdient disciples then I love you for this. I will be rooting for Tinubu while you will be rooting for Obi on Nairaland from now on. The sky is big enough for all of us. See you around.

You expect people who are facing serious existential threat to be calm and respectful in their conduct? Where does that happen anywhere in the world?

You’re playing politics of choice while they’re playing politics of survival, the same rules don’t apply.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Bill For Regional Government Being Considered By National Assembly? / How Osisikankwu Was Killed – Goc 82 Div ! / Christmas Day Bomb Blast: No Mass Burial For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.