Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (3483 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Staphylococcus: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2022
My conscience keeps pricking and querying my soul, even when I deeply know the truth

I want to use this medium to apologize to all I might have politically derailed! I can imagine your disappointment in my personality, but I can no longer withhold the lies I propagate.

I will be taking this account down in next 24 hours, and would not be responding to any mentions!

I have taken a sole decision to stand up for my country irrespective for monetary value!

Once again, my apologies to all I have derailed---- I lied!

I regret my action, and seek forgiveness.

Reality I was certain about, but I believe if all Nigerians stand tall, we could all change the future, Together!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by onez: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2022
I can only thank God for your life. You dodged a serious bullet. Your life would have been in ruins. My friends that are supporting Buhari can't make anything out of their lives. The things we do on social media affects us spiritually and has a way of affecting our lives. I wish you God's abundant blessings and unimaginable prosperity.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Haba!!! What's is happening here o,mene ne?
grin

13 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2022
You will soon realize that all past Nigerian leaders, at all levels, have a modicum of wickedness in them. That's why we will hardly grow as these leaders come from the people, and the people are also wicked!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Something you would have known since.
I'm sure they know but only God knows what's driving them.

But wait and see them come on here and tag us Igbo

26 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Good for you. Tinubu stands for darkness. Nigeria will be worse than Somalia if he wins

Vote Peter Obi to make Nigeria work again

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Quest7777: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Congrats. Na man you be.

Never too Late to Make a U-Turn when you Realise you are on the Wrong Lane.

23 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CanineOfJackal: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Nobody cares about what you stand for,

You are an Agbadorian � who sold his consience for Tinubu Peanuts.

Away from here with your fake apology

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Channel54: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
My conscience keeps pricking and querying my soul, even when I deeply know the truth

I want to use this medium to apologize to all I might have politically derailed! I can imagine your disappointment in my personality, but I can no longer withhold the lies I propagate.

I will be taking this account down in next 24 hours, and would not be responding to any mentions!

I have taken a sole decision to stand up for my country irrespective for monetary value!

Reality I was certain about, but I believe if all Nigerians stand tall, we could all change the future, Together!

Told you you will deactivate this account and u couldnt even wait.

Congratulations anyway,the scales have fallen off your eyes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ibadanpikin: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
You are welcome to light.from today you will never experience darkness in your life.

30 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Urchins won't like this post

22 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm also at a point where I think Tinubu is a very bad choice; especially after Shettima promises to handle security while Tinubu handles the economy! However, all polithiefcians are evil because Nigerians are inherently wicked and polithiefcians are Nigerians too. We will always get the leaders we deserve

12 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pandev(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Passionate888: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Waiting for your u-turn

5 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BentizilL: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Your palaba bro...
Me, my household, my street, my state is for Tinubu...
BAT2023 is a moving train that cannot be stopped...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Is this real or fake... Time will tell

Something tells me it is fake. Why take down the handle. If you are really sincere, use thesame handle you used in propagating lies, deceit and hopelessness and stand for the truth. Simple as ABC..

June and july alert never enter, not to mention August.. Initial gragra

Fact checkers over to you..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Salvador1: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Pandev:
y can't you follow op and have peace of mind.

You can't support shettima and bat without looking stupid.

19 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Salvador1: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2022
BentizilL:

Your palaba bro...
Me, my household, my street, my state is for Tinubu...
BAT2023 is a moving train that cannot be stopped...
what is your state?

18 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Healthquest: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Tochi3:
Is this real or fake...

Something teils me it is fake. Why take down the handle. If you are really sincere, use thesame handle and stand for the truth. Simple as ABC..

Fact checkers over to you..
FAKE As d day light, this one has been. Peter Obi thief since inception

5 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Sharrap dia! Month don end and he has not been diligent in the job of attacking Obi’s supporters here, so he knows there’s no alert to expect. In case u didn’t get the memo, we don’t care about ur past, present or future lies in the service of a Bat! On #ObiDatti2023 we stand!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
All Tinubu urchins knows the truth, they're only trying to play tribalism.

I have said this over and over again, majority of Tinubu supporters here will vote for peter Obi come 2023 and the OP just confirmed what I said.

2023 is around the corner, Vote wisely

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
FAKE As d day light, this one has been. Peter Obi thief since inception
Ok.

Who be dis..
Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
grin This one is angry cos the henchman for their ignominious attacks on Peter Obi refused to credit his bank account with #2500 for data subscription. grin grin

It has dawn on him to refrain from associating with Tinubu's urchins if a meagre contract of #2500 for data purchase in defaming Peter Obi can't be upheld, how would they give him the job of "Ticket Sales Man" in NURTW Orile branch as promised? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by owem19(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2022
nlanders what about vulter griller,is he still supporting mediocrity or hiding in shame@his failure daddy..enemy of the nation

6 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
backnbeta:
I'm also at a point where I think Tinubu is a very bad choice; especially after Shettima promises to handle security while Tinubu handles the economy! However, all polithiefcians are evil because Nigerians are inherently wicked and polithiefcians are Nigerians too. We will always get the leaders we deserve

Osibanjo will handle economy
Buhari will handle security.

That was exactly how they scammed Nigerians.

do you need a prophet to tell you Tinubu is a bad choice? Man is 89 years old for God's sake and definitely not fit to rule Nigeria at all. we no need Long talk Vote for peter Obi for your complete peace of mind. We're taking back our country, join the movement and let's take back our country from these criminals who are hell bent in collapsing Nigeria. We Nigerian youths have decided it is PO we want

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Doyou2019: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
All Tinubu urchins knows the truth, they're only trying to play tribalism.

I have said this over and over again, majority of Tinubu supporters here will vote for peter Obi come 2023 and the OP just confirmed what I said.

I think someone didn't pay Mr Staphy for the month of July, hence this fake display from him. As soon as he gets his 30k TSG alert, dude will be back at his 'urchinry's 'best. We know him type.
Oniyeye. .

6 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Staphylococcus: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin This one is angry cos the henchman for their ignominious attacks on Peter Obi refused to credit his bank account with #2500 for data subscription. grin grin

It has dawn on him to refrain from associating with Tinubu's urchins if a meagre contract of #2500 for data purchase in defaming Peter Obi can't be upheld, how would they give him the job of "Ticket Sales Man" in NURTW Orile branch as promised? grin

Doyou2019:

I think someone didn't pay Mr Staphy for the month of July, hence this fake display from him. As soon as he gets his 30k TSG alert, dude will be back at his 'urchinry's 'best. We know him type.
Oniyeye. .

You both are funny!

4 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Feint post.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus- The End Of My Support For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TimFisher2: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2022
undecided

Our future children lept for joy as soon as they heard this news

I will come and go in this life..but what matters to me is that I should not use my selfish gains to kill the future of these young ones

If I did not enjoy Nigeria it does not mean others coming on board should not do so

Welcome Staph! From now on...I put a healing hand on your diseases as it has now become curable!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get To Aso Rock Without Being Initiated Into The Occult? / Buhari Sold Crude Oil In Advance And Pocket The Money Before Leaving Office / 43,000 Ghost Workers Discovered By Fg In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.