Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me (2160 Views)

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by samwash(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Well I have nothing to tell the OP, everybody get him weak point, but you get to use your head.
To many pple dashing out comment on this thread, don't be surprised that many has done more than what the OP has done both energetic, emotionally or otherwise but they can't mention it there because of the shame.

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Bradford111(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
xendra:
All the wereys shouting simp here na dem dey use mouth lick girl yansh come online dey claim hard guy.

They are the simps of simps, who take dem serious na em fuckup

You be really ode so giving a girl head na simp ba mugu
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Bradford111(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
The day you stop taking drugs Kriss216. See I’m not your mate, so shift.

Shatap why must you be on every thread involving real man a h*e I guess mugu

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by ifeade69f: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
No son will be proud to call you his mother.No son will be proud to call you his mother....
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by xendra: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bradford111:

You be really ode so giving a girl head na simp ba mugu
see werey don answer em name.
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by jeromestarks: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Now she's your ex. She will be expecting another man (probably her husband) to do same for her. This is why she will not have a lasting home.

2 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by jeromestarks: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Maximum energy he should have channeled into something more productive. Iyaebe, when will you accept that you don't have sense?
Hahaha. Probably when Kenkenso of NNPP becomes Nigerian President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living / If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do / Girlfriend Doesnt Like Me Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.