Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Arrange Sex With A Girl (6274 Views)

Should I Arrange / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Baronthecelebri: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Im a jew man.
A girl is giving me greenlight
PLEASE how do i arrange sex with her

1. Should i approach her and tell her to meet me in a room, then start touching and letting her know i want to Bleep

2. Should i take her out to eat then after eating let her know that we should go to hotel.

3. Should i tell her straight up that i want to Bleep her

4.Should i offer her 5k and tell her lets Bleep.

Please i need OG advice
guy make money, leave woman

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by zed7: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol. These were the easiest things to do back in the days. Tell her to hang out with you in a hotel bar. At the bar, start flirting and touching, if she doesn't resist, then suggesst to her that you want to book a room so you'll spend time together. Her answer will tell you if to go ahead. Don't go and foolishly waste money booking a room.

If it was your house, invite her over. Get a drink, put a good movie and after a while, invite her to come sit with you. If she doesn't agree, you go to her. Cuddle her and start moving your hands around. If she doesn't resist, before you know it she is turned on. If she resist, please leave her. Never force a women.

A woman who isn't feeling you should be left alone. The best relationships with women are with those who dig you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Benoxvals(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Not everyone is poor and angry like you
Some of us have made money, so we want to enjoy our money and Bleep girls.
Just because you are poor and frustrated dosen't stop me from enjoying my life.

We can spare u some advice but don’t embarrass yourself by boasting of being rich.
Rich people don’t think the way you do and anticipating to bleep a girl that smiles at you is the the way to enjoy life and your so-called riches.
I advice you work on yourself and ur approach as well,try to make real money.Forget the girl.
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by swarley75(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Tell her straight up that you need just two hours of her time and there is something in it for her, that you will pay her 5k for her time. she fit dey wan form just tell that you will increase it to 7k. Trust me if she doesn't agree that day, she will definitely come around. This method always work 7/10.

instead of you wasting your money on dates and all those rubbish at the end the girl no go still gree.

note don't say hookup or you want to have sex with her straight forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by emmyluizzz: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2022
chai na wa ooo...but some guy foolish ooo....God I thank you for my life

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
swarley75:
Tell her straight up that you need just two hours of her time and there is something in it for her, that you will pay her 5k for her time. she fit dey wan form just tell that you will increase it to 7k. Trust me if she doesn't agree that day, she will definitely come around. This method always work 7/10.

instead of you wasting your money on dates and all those rubbish at the end the girl no go still gree.

It is because of OGs like you that is why i decided to bring this topic to NL.
This is the best answer hands down!!!!

Somebody will ask for advice in forum
Instead you see Stupid boys and idiotic men arguing that im not rich.
So many stupid men in this forum.
Simple advice they cant give

Thanks Boss, you are truly a G

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by CedarHoldings: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ikennaford:

Stop bragging oga, you no get shimgbai,, and you even sound like a teenager
i guess he's in his 19th,he is just contardicting himself, girls dey give u sez, how come u don't know how to bed this one?

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by liveyourlife007(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Not everyone is poor and angry like you
Some of us have made money, so we want to enjoy our money and Bleep girls.
Just because you are poor and frustrated dosen't stop me from enjoying my life.

I like this reply Sha. Tho it's somehow, but it's blunt. Truly poor people are always frustrated.
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
swarley75:

Bro on a personal level. I have so much respect for your wisdom. You are the only smartest OG in this thread.
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by swarley75(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Bro on a personal level. I have so much respect for your wisdom. You are the only smartest OG in this thread.
Thanks Bro, just keeping it real
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
swarley75:
Thanks Bro, just keeping it real
I want to ask
If i see a girl i like on the street how do i approach her and collect her number.
I know this is basic but i have issues with this

I don't know what to tell her
Please can you tell me what i should say

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by OloshoMan: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
The replies on this thread is crazy grin
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Strongdickfresh: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Don't be too holy and gentle for her liking!

She will just see you as a mere friend who is not into her.

Be raw to her! Girls love guys that are real and raw regarding what they wanted. No pretence!

Na only she go give you the sweet pussy to bang.

I bang anyone I wish to bang without stress. No financial inducement. Just your doings will make a girl's open her legs for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / A Picture With Lot Of Meaning - Can You Tell The Meaning Of Each Of This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.