Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good (15146 Views)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Jogs1900: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Bishop kukah is 70yrs old , Tinubu is 86yrs old.

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.
Try to be objective for once.Since it has been verified that Tinubu graduated from a foreign university in 1979 i.e 43 years ago at the age of 25 years cos most people do graduate around that age, I think his age should be around 70 years as claimed by him.You can't use someone's physical look to define his or her age.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by imrany20(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Happy birthday man of God.May your glorious days be long sir .

For those ranting about Tinubu,i will advise you guys to market ur fucking candidate and let him be , however "ago ni o ma de ediye gbeyin", Yoruba no be ur mate!
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by foreshore(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/at-70-tinubu-celebrates-bishop-matthew-kukahs-devotion-to-public-good/

He they try to woe real bishop since the fake ones have failed them
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by labelle123(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tochj:
So you know that Kukah is a real Bishop when you package Agbado Bishops.
. Kuku kill me with laugh
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by zainabhoney4: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
CAN has left Asiwaju behind.No amount of congratulations go fix amCAN has left Asiwaju behind.No amount of congratulations go fix am...
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by DavSagacity(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.

Yes Ooo...God is God. Baba GOD is the only one that does NOT grow OLD. As AGELESS AS TIME IS
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by seunayantokun(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
When a wicked man celebrates a good man...
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by barcaboi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So tinubu is older than MKO, Obasanjo and Soyinka? Make it make sense. Is it that it’s easy to brainwash pple?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumpus In Civil Service Over New Tenure System / President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general / Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.