Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good (15149 Views)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by kay1one(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your Lord Bishop? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Happy Birthday Day To Our Amiable Bishop
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by afbstrategies: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/at-70-tinubu-celebrates-bishop-matthew-kukahs-devotion-to-public-good/

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good

Then why did he invite fake bishops instead of Kukah. What is wrong with this Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rev.KUKAH,THE IDAOSA OF OUR TIME
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by micronut(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Matthew Kukah of Sokoto... Nice

Guys I have a Foreign used Toyota Corolla 2006 available in Abẹ́òkúta for grab. Check my signature if interested.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kukah the friend but tormentor of APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
afbstrategies:

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good

Then why did he invite fake bishops instead of Kukah. What is wrong with this Tinubu?
no mind the rogue, all na politics,he is not wishing the man good in his mind

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
inoki247:

You no get work....

From morning till night you're always crying about Tinubu....

The way u take carry him mata for head if na like that u take ur life serious u go don make am buh if u continue like this 2023 he enta he no enta u go still dey cry that your life no dey get meaning....

Goan concentrate on ur life so that u can be useful to ur community nd stop crying all over the internet....
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by IbileIfe: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Bishop kukah is 70yrs old , Tinubu is 86yrs old.

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.

If you are looking 10 years younger than your real age and looking younger than your age mates, why not shout HALLELUJAH! And recite Psalm 103 verse 5.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by inoki247: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

I can feel ur pain PrinceofImo we know say na u dey disguise u live for Tinubu 247.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:
Don't they assign tasks to you guys in the refugee camp you are in Germany? Your indolence and parasitic presence on every thread is becoming nauseating

Get a life, pandora hawker undecided

NaijaRoyalty and his fellow ipob need to be doing excursion to psychiatric twice in a week to know madness is not achievement

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by effort1: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:
Don't they assign tasks to you guys in the refugee camp you are in Germany? Your indolence and parasitic presence on every thread is becoming nauseating

His life may be better than yours by far. For example, he doesn't choose stupidity over common sense like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:

As E dey pepper you for body, Na so E go dey sweet us cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by onomeabuja: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/at-70-tinubu-celebrates-bishop-matthew-kukahs-devotion-to-public-good/
Drug tinubu just de celebrate every body just to trend grin
D man just de confuse on where him de now haba cheesy
Baba God deal with all these wicked leaders whom brought suffering to this country....
Lord cancell Apcshit with fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by orisa37: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
You've just compared a pastor whose lifestyle is mostly sedentary to a Politician who doesn't eat and sleep normally. The Politician is always on the Hustling. Remove bias and hate from your chest and see yourself become a muscular Goliath in inner peace and love of the other creatures of God Almighty. Deep down you know that you hate Tinubu only for who he is - not that you have ever encountered him before, or that he has offended you in any way. Learn to love and do good, because no parent ever follows his children everywhere they go!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by latolz: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
After inviting fake Bishops.. BS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by accountantben: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why do they always hold him? Is it that Tinubu cannot walk on his own. Sometimes I do wonder the kind of mentality we blacks have.
Why can't this man withdrew his sword and allow the country to elect someone who is medically sound and fit to rule this nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Gofwane(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tochj:
So you know that Kukah is a real Bishop when you package Agbado Bishops.
Chai, vawulence pro max.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by israelmao(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bishop Kukah is not in the league of fake bishops you hired during the inauguration of your Boko Haram affiliate running mate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by nighthawk1: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Baba-T.. Abeg see chair
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Mccullum: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
That's congratulatory message from Jagaban to the Bishop Kukah,

the slayer of his haters..

Tinubu's name shakes foes to confusion, 2023 is a goal...

Good one from the incoming president of FRN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by allicare: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
A befitting message to a great Nigerian by our vintage Jagaban, the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Alajiki(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.

That's Nigeria's president come 2023.

Continue to languish in pain grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by greatnationmedi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
eye service

[b]Focus on facts.

1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.

2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.

3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes

4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel

6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since millitary era.

7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.

8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)

10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.

11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.

12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.

13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha

14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.

15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira

16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.

17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .

18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.

19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.

20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.

21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.

22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.

23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.

24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist. If you are not tired of surffering under bad and poor leadership in Nigeria, then continue to fight him.[/b]
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Mrfixitt(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:

Stop being an idiot. You're using his misfortune to troll him..So bad of you.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Babathanks(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What’s your obsession with tinubu? Tinubu is not your problem and let the man rest besides old age is a gift. No condemnation from you can stop me from not voting him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Teeroyzimma: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
McOluOmo:
Long life to baba Jagaban

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Jogs1900: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Try to be objective for once.Since it has been verified that Tinubu graduated from a foreign university in 1979 i.e 43 years ago at the age of 25 years cos most people do graduate around that age, I think his age should be around 70 years as claimed by him.You can't use someone's physical look to define his or her age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Forfeits N500m As States Get N243b Refund / Raymond Dokpesi's 66th Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.