Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,817 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship (552 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by princeemmma(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Am talking about serious relationship, not the other way round this days, which you meet just a day, and the other day you already doing it.

In a true relationship, How long does one have to wait before requesting for S*x in a Relationship
Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by princeemmma(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Konji will never allow guys to wait too long this days, just two days, if you no gree open leg, dem go switch straight away
Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by jeromestarks: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Depends on who (or what) you're dating.
*Dating a hoe ? Ask immediately.
*Dating a single mother? Ask after the first date. If you wait longer, you're a fool.
*Dating a girl with more than one body count? Ask as soon as she makes any request (urgent 2k).
*Dating a girl of 25 -30? Ask whenever konji hits you (you don't need to respect or try to keep such ladies. Her time is almost up so she will want to pin you down. Fvck her and let her find another man).
*Dating a virgin? Ask when you have made up your mind to marry her and start a family.

In all you do, never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by Onitemhi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
''Talking from experience'' i waited for over a year before i fvck my gal coz i no want vawulence between my partner
Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by Sukkyy2010: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
IYA nronu Omo nroka, so sex is your own life concern for now. Eyi to ba a ni ye. I came without vawulence grin
Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by internationalman(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
The question should be how long should one wait for a relationship after sex..

Don't go rushing into relationship before having sex oh. Just have sex first and if post cum clarity doesn't chase you away from the girl after hitting her like twice, then just know that she just might be the girl for you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by Onitemhi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
IYA nronu Omo nroka, so sex is your own life concern for now. Eyi to ba a ni ye. I came without vawulence grin
[WARNING BOT] file error
Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by Boogyman557: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool FUVK never hungry U!

TOTTO never hungry U!

U better NACK her dis night..

Which 1 be WAIT..

U wey buy her phone, y she no WAIT..

As u de follow sponsor her schooling, y she no drop from school and WAIT..

The outing wey una de go and the small small money wey u de give her, She WAIT b4 she agree?

Guy abeg this weather too Cold and I de ASHAWOO house since morning, no come spoil my vibes ooo..

If u like NACK, if u like de der de form JU MAN till NEPA go take ur light..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does One Have To Wait Before Requesting For S*x In A Relationship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Never kiss or make love to anyone that has not paid ur brideprice

Na beg I use beg u..unless instant death of your reproductive organs, coomon sense and spiritman

A word is enof for the wise

Deliverance is way more stress.just obey this simple one and dont stress us

(1) (Reply)

Badd Girl Teasing Her Tight Puna / BREAKING NEWS!! / 2023: If You Don't Have Your PVC Yet, Please Stop Commenting On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.