Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (19964 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

330 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by oz4real83(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Yes oo. Since everybody is claiming equal rights, the giving shouldn't only be coming from men, women must learn to take up reponsibilities that men are taking in relationships.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
Yes oo. Since everybody is claiming equal rights, the giving shouldn't only be coming from men, women must learn to take up reponsibilities that men are taking in relationships.

On point

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl 🙄🙄

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Honourable Comrades in all you do. Avoid the frustrated fool above my comment. Starve her the attention she seeks

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Good thing you know your mate. You know people not to quote with your nonsense.

Lol As I no come see better people's attention seek , nah "please , let me put the tip" boys' attention i go come dey seek?. cheesy cheesy grin. Shey you dey whyne mi ninininin....nini... oh oh oh oh 😂🤣😂🤣

Your moniker says it all. Strong alpha male my foot. grin grin grin grin Such a joke!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Dshocker(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

Answer:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

After their wedding night

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Fira09:

Normal, the unrealistic feminist is trying so hard to get quoted, most ladies on the forum are unethical, demented, shows physcopath instinct with online ego.

I don't just give a fúcking fúck about their fúcking declining life's.🖕🖕

If you give a swift check on her Life, it won't pass dem awon 2K🔥
You try too hard dude.

You are always on the thread I comment on trying too hard to show you don't care.
grin grin

The time you spend trying to show your disapproval of me should be invested into something productive for your own good. I no send you ooo 🤷

14 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by detectivejones: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Until he decides to, there is no rule that a man must be the giver and women takers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Fira09(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2023
As expected from the ***ch,

You are always on the thread I comment on trying too hard to show you don't care.

Lad relatively said "always on the Thread she comments on" Nawa, so commenting on a Topic created by her has linked to always on any Thread she comments on?

This ilks are full of lies, egos, prerogativeness, and at same time ***Lish.

Don't care about your fúcking online ego life.

29 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by SodiumValproate: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Na Jennyclay or Siofra you go ask this question. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Fira09:

Normal, the unrealistic feminist is trying so hard to get quoted, most ladies on the forum are unethical, demented, shows physcopath instinct with online ego.

I don't just give a fúcking fúck about their fúcking declining life's.🖕🖕

If you give a swift check on her Life, it won't pass dem awon 2K🔥

You've said it all Comrade.

This is exactly why I encourage every comrade on this forum to always avoid these werey broke girls parading themselves as feminist on this platform.

They're always broke, bitter and highly frustrated

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
detectivejones:
Until he decides to, there is no rule that a man must be the giver and women takers

Too much wisdom in one comment

10 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Na Jennyclay or Siofra you go ask this question. grin

Honourable Comrade, This isn't a thread for broke, bitter and frustrated evening newspapers.

This is a thread for extremely sane people with high IQ

15 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Fira09:
As expected from the ***ch,

Lad relatively said "always on the Thread she comments on" Nawa, so commenting on a Topic created by her has linked to always on any Thread she comments on?

This ilks are full of lies, egos, prerogativeness, and at same time ***Lish.

Don't care about your fúcking online ego life.

The fool is desperately seeking for your attention badly. I'll urge you to completely avoid her and starve her that attention she seeks.

It's obvious she needs your attention to boost her fragile ego. Starve her the attention she seeks

16 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
I'm still waiting for my urgent 2k... grin grin grin
StrongAlphMale:

Answer:
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Rickmann: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Answer:

Is she mad?
Is her boyfriend her father?
Is she her boyfriend's responsibility?

A girl isn't any guy's responsibility until she is legally married to him..whatever any guy does for you while dating you is from his own volition.

What's it with Nigerian girls and their stupid entitlement mentality?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Rickmann:

Is she mad?
Is her boyfriend her father?
Is she her boyfriend's responsibility?

A girl isn't any guy's responsibility until she is legally married to him..whatever any guy does for you while dating you is from his own volition.

What's it with Nigerian girls and their stupid entitlement mentality?

God bless you abundantly honourable comrade for this Great comment.

This is exactly what we've been preaching here for ages, but they'll refused to take heed

10 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Ademola47(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
To me, it's not a matter of "how long" but when the guy starts seeing the girl's upkeep as his responsibility which happens when the relationship begins to look promising (marriage wise).

Otherwise, it's just random billing.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by haybhi1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Heavens, what sort of rubbish question is this?

Why would she ask her boyfriend for money she can work for or ask her parents/guardian?

If the boyfriend doesn't work or has rich parents himself, how will he have money to spare for someone?

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Wizpa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
1. When she has worked for it by supporting her boyfriend's ideas emotionally and intellectually

2. When she's sick and she's an orphan and didn't have a job or savings before she got sick.

Apart from these I see no reason why a girl should open her mouth to ask her boyfriend for money.

NB: Even if she's broke and lazy, She has parents and family members that can, should, will give her money.

Men should be moved to give to their girlfriends and not compelled to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by johnstar(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
she should go get a job

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by odemeetu1: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Forever

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Charismatic107: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
must you ask for money, this gender and their entitlement mentality 🙄

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Faposky95: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
If the need arises....?
Immediately
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Romantic relationships are getting meaningless and useless. Most girls see it as a poverty alleviation program.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jesus, that's why jumping to new relationship for every ladies is challenging, they will be calculating the time they should start asking money since relationship is there means Iof livelihood.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.