Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease (2881 Views)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / I Think I Have Contacted Std / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2022
So there is street girl that I asked out yesterday she came with her sister to sleep over at my house today while fingering the girl I noticed boils on her private part I put on a condom and we had sex only to find out the condom got torn while having sex but I didn't ejaculate and my penis is paining me are there chances that I might have contracted a disease from her please help me
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Typicool8(m): 2:28am On Sep 01, 2022
You need a test asap
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Typicool8:
You need a test asap
I'm scared bro God
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by TheZeezle(m): 2:34am On Sep 01, 2022
The truth is Yes! you don enter am. Go test

5 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2022
TheZeezle:
The truth is Yes! you don enter am. Go test

What kind of test should I conduct bro?
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by shilenji(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2022
If your penis is paining you that means you've contacted the dominant strain of whatever the girl has grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by libertyfather(m): 4:24am On Sep 01, 2022
You see boil you go ahead and f**k, is your head paining you? Come here dey say ejaculate no nah eranculate......otilule

20 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by MatrixReloaded: 4:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:
So there is street girl that I asked out yesterday she came with her sister to sleep over at my house today while fingering the girl I noticed boils on her private part I put on a condom and we had sex only to find out the condom got torn while having sex but I didn't ejaculate and my penis is paining me are there chances that I might have contracted a disease from her please help me
How did u had sex with her and the protection torn off u didn't feel the skin to skin syndrome. My friend if you didn't release their are possibility your erectile nerves were the cause of ur pain. But then again if you are having the pain just now as u r reading this message and the sex have not gone beyond 48hrs quickly go find Bichamp antibiotics and take each capsule 8hrs ahead with each other. After like 1 month go for culture test to ascertain your claim of infection. Not all boil comes with infection some are bruise from pubic cut and some are menstrual ovulation. 3months go for full culture. Fear not for your sins are washed with the blood. All in all don't contaminate ur blood...

4 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Stallionhorse: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2022
See this chicken!!! Your prick nah razor blade?? Why e dey tear condom?

2 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Lmao... This is just a fake ass story. So the other sister was praying on the same bed while you both were having sex abi?

The nonsense i read these days.

4 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Yasiok(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:
yes
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Currentblog: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

How did u had sex with her and the protection torn off u didn't feel the skin to skin syndrome. My friend if you didn't release their are possibility your erectile nerves were the cause of ur pain. But then again if you are having the pain just now as u r reading this message and the sex have not gone beyond 48hrs quickly go find Bichamp antibiotics and take each capsule 8hrs ahead with each other. After like 1 month go for culture test to ascertain your claim of infection. Not all boil comes with infection some are bruise from pubic cut and some are menstrual ovulation. 3months go for full culture. Fear not for your sins are washed with the blood. All in all don't contaminate ur blood...

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by advanceDNA: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:

...u talk say u see boils...yet ur penís still stand?? Bros u get mind oooo

3 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Crampyblood(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Napoli de mad sha

5 Likes

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by romunu(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2022
You no well ooo
Matix222:
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Freelane33(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:
If it’s not more than 24 / 48 hours
Get the drug below for all bacterial infections

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Freelane33:

If it’s not more than 24 / 48 hours
Get the drug below for all bacterial infections

Okay thanks not up to 24 hours what's the cost?
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Currentblog post=116242628][/quote]

Okay thanks
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:
Yes. You ll contact staphylococcus boilingintus.
Cos your brain should tell you that with condom, you aren't safe with random street girls.
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Freelane33(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:

Okay thanks not up to 24 hours what's the cost?
Or there about
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Truvelisback(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
U just said what was in my mind. This is why i doubt the story.
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by KingMack(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Na people like op them dey recruite as sucide bomber...you see boil you still shook pweek

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by babayega(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2022
You felt boils, yet you no retreat? RIP

1 Like

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Shut up idiot my finger tore it while trying to arrange it and I didn't know
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

...u talk say u see boils...yet ur penís still stand?? Bros u get mind oooo

grin grin
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Announced3: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Crampyblood:
Napoli de mad sha
Bros wetin happen grin grin
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by iTearHerToto: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
You saw boils on her punna but still went head lmao.
NL Sex starved pervs making wonders on a daily

Pukes angry
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by ukaface(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Matix222:
I don't understand the sexual starvation going on in Nigeria o.
You see say girl get boil, your d.ick no flat, you didn't loose appetite you still chook head with condom.
Well, actually you can't escape whatever is intended for you, it was already marked that something will happen to your sexual life on that day, so the condom breaking still shows that we can't run away from destiny especially avoidable ugly ' destiny '.
Go get yourself checked, and also inform her to check herself with a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Doorlarss(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bro U need an extra odinary test asap
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Matix222: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
ukaface:
I don't understand the sexual starvation going on in Nigeria o.
You see say girl get boil, your d.ick no flat, you didn't loose appetite you still chook head with condom.
Well, actually you can't escape whatever is intended for you, it was already marked that something will happen to your sexual life on that day, so the condom breaking still shows that we can't run away from destiny especially avoidable ugly ' destiny '.
Go get yourself checked, and also inform her to check herself with a doctor.

Babe na konji kill me my girl travelled
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by Geo4646: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
shilenji:
If your penis is paining you that means you've contacted the dominant strain of whatever the girl has grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Single Nigerian Men / Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day / Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.