Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? (1904 Views)

Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / My Experience At Silver Fox Strip Club Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by MrCork: 8:03pm On Apr 21
M.0.D.....FRONT PAGE PLEASE

Location please. smiley
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by nifemi25(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21
Lots of strippers club here in Lagos... Firstly are you in Lagos,, if yes , which area , so as to go e you a better location

1 Like

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by slimjohn2k5: 9:17pm On Apr 21
Decent and strip dey go together?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by brain54(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21
Will show you a decent strip club...

If you can show me an honest armed robber!

20 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by jeromestarks: 10:48pm On Apr 21
slimjohn2k5:
The op dey battle brain tumor dats why him no know say decency no relate well with striping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Proudman1: 10:51pm On Apr 21
All the people above have problem with comprehension.

Yes decent strip club means a good strip club.

Just as you can ask for a decent ashawo which means you're looking for someone clean, pretty and healthy compared to the rest.

This country just filled with certificates no real thinking.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by LordIsaac(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21
I can only recommend a decent club: The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Visit the one next to you today!

4 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Puss360(f): 11:20pm On Apr 21
Stop club... Yet u still need am to dey front page....
Na wa o...

See people wey go later dey look for virgin to marry... God airpus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by priapus(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21
Oga, What is decent about a strip club..
Well I think I will recommend deeper life campus fellowship. U will love it

2 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by jaszplus12(m): 12:19am On Apr 22
brain54:
Will show you a decent strip club...

If you can show me an honest armed robber!

Or a decent politician!

5 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by papyjaypaul: 12:47am On Apr 22
jaszplus12:

Or a decent politician!

Honourable
Distinguished
Excellency

2 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Nairalander248: 1:55am On Apr 22
MrCork:

Location please. smiley

You are becoming more immature ooh
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Sapasenator: 2:10am On Apr 22
MrCork:

Location please. smiley

Gay strip club? Are you gay sir

You have to be specific siiir ( no ooofeince!)

3 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by udomonday: 7:02am On Apr 22
Firstly,strip club and decency should not be used together,I prefer you use the phrase bad ass strip club.I recommend ocean blues in opebi,and club unique in Allen Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by udomonday: 7:04am On Apr 22
Proudman1:

Just as you can ask for a decent ashawo which means you're looking for someone clean, pretty and healthy compared to the rest.

you are wrong,a strip club loses its appeal when it is decent.

4 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Authoreety: 7:20am On Apr 22
Proudman1:

Ur examples make u sound more confused than those the guys you talked abt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by VinnyBaba: 7:52am On Apr 22
All those Pple Arguing about the OP's use of the word Decent.

He doesn't mean the club should be a place of Decency or the Babes should be decent. sad

The OP means a Strip Club with elements of Calmness, coziness and class. smiley

Not those Strip Clubs with Ugly Ashawos, Igbo Smokers and Ogogoro being served, instead of Hennessy and Vodka. undecided
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by VinnyBaba: 7:57am On Apr 22
Authoreety:

Ur examples make u sound more confused than those the guys you talked abt

He is RIGHT and you are very Wrong. undecided

An Assassin given a Job to murder an Entire family and
if the Assassin kills everyone but misses the Gateman and HouseHelp, It can be said the Assassin did a DECENT job. smiley

Does that Make the Assassin a Decent person? sad
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by brain54(m): 8:37am On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

He is RIGHT and you are very Wrong. undecided

An Assassin given a Job to murder an Entire family and
if the Assassin kills everyone but misses the Gateman and HouseHelp, It can be said the Assassin did a DECENT job. smiley

Does that Make the Assassin a Decent person? sad
You contradict yourself...

By answering your own question!

1 Like

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by MrCork: 8:39am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Gay strip club? Are you gay sir

You have to be specific siiir ( no ooofeince!)

well out of respet..am not goin to say YOR HEAD IS NOT CORRRRRRRRRRECT SIR!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by MrCork: 8:40am On Apr 22
slimjohn2k5:

Yes. Brother if u date a stripper, u will never be bored.they no how to make u happpier. In fact, u will stop cheatin on women if u date them(((TRUE STORY)))) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by MrCork: 8:43am On Apr 22
udomonday:
Firstly,strip club and decency should not be used together,I prefer you use the phrase bad ass strip club.I recommend ocean blues in opebi,and club unique in Allen Ikeja.

Brother..women do strip club work mainly for extra income..it does not mean they sleeeep around. I met one of my ex at a strp club. She marrryed now wit 2 kids but we did not tell her husband thou. I saw her 2 days ago sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by VinnyBaba: 9:36am On Apr 22
brain54:

You contradict yourself...

By answering your own question!

Ur name is Brain but you are NOT Smart. embarassed

Quite a Pity. undecided
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Johnwrite(m): 9:39am On Apr 22
Check comments
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Double0h7(f): 9:45am On Apr 22
I need a decent cuppa tea 👀

1 Like

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by udomonday: 11:58am On Apr 22
MrCork:

Brother..women do strip club work mainly for extra income..it does not mean they sleeeep around. I met one of my ex at a strp club. She marrryed now wit 2 kids but we did not tell her husband thou. I saw her 2 days ago sir
what do you mean by sleep around,as long as you are fucking more than one man and collecting money in exchange for sex,you are no different from a regular prostitute,ask any stripper you meet in a club for a lap dance she will readily give it to you,then ask for sex and she will also readily offer it if you pay her price,ani don't you know that they have sex in the VIP section of the clubs?

2 Likes

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by jaszplus12(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22
papyjaypaul:

Honourable
Distinguished
Excellency
All these titles just look good against their names...their hearts are dark and evil!
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by goodconsience77: 5:32pm On Apr 22
The most decent club u can get is deeper life Bible Church Monday Bible studies. Pls attend anyone close to u and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Silentgroper(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22
Is there anything decent Abt a strip-club...
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by MrCork: 10:28pm On Apr 22
Silentgroper:
Is there anything decent Abt a strip-club...

Bro there are loads of fine women there & they no how to please a man,they the best wiifey material meaning u get all the package sir...u date one & truss me. U will stop cheating. Strpper are everymans fantasy.The way they talk, they way they walk. Bro i almost fell i lovd last year after one gave me lap dance, i swaaaar!!!((((TRUE STORY))) cheesy
Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Hollybratt(m): 8:24pm On May 03
Proudman1:

Hey chap, anyway, you are not to be blamed, bcus i don't understand you, upon all what we are all facing in this country na nonsense you want to be doing. Normally na sense you no get.

IRMC

1 Like

Re: Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:45pm On May 03
slimjohn2k5:
Na wetin first occur to me o cheesy
Decent and strip in one sentence, e just get as e be

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Be Vulnerable To Any Man / He Doesn't Talk About Our Future / Will You Like To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.