Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. (2651 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
The woman or the donkey?

2 Shares

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Zonefree(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
I'll save the donkey twice before looking at the other demon.

The donkey will carry me go places I'll meet far more beautiful girls with succulent brezz than that serpent laying there.

I'll even cover that demon with sand so that no SIMPle man will see and help her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Talking about my existence there after I'll choose the donkey.

The animal is more useful in this case.

This is not to ignite gender vauwlence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by chidex6195(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
I'll save the donkey go out of the desert and look for babe

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Botking: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Na wow oh, why will you chose an animal over a human being

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:

No vex. Na situation. grin My life is on the line. That's a random babe.

I no need wife sef... I need my life

5 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Medianna(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
That's why I like Zeeworld.
The man will save the woman sharply and they will find their way out TOGETHER.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by fman(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:
We only value ourselves and selfish interest.
I like ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
A reasonable man will save the woman. Human over animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:

We only value ourselves and selfish interest.
I like ur comment.

Loving your life is different from being selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by fman(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Medianna:
Chai..
Zeeworld don finish u.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:
Both are animals.. I'll save the animal that will be beneficial to me. The sweet donkey.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Medianna(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
She cannot be a random babe in this scenario! Check well
Magickhands:

No vex. Na situation. grin My life is on the line. That's a random babe.

I no need wife sef... I need my life
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by fman(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Magickhands:

Loving your life is different from being selfish.
It all boils down to self centeredness..
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Medianna:
She cannot be a random babe in this scenario! Check well

But not a wife. That settles it boss
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:

It all boils down to self centeredness..

Which is understandable in this case for me.
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Phcmayor(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Monkey
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Medianna(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:

Chai..
Zeeworld don finish u.
Lolzz
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by illicit(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2022
How did u get there

U probably don't need the donkey

Just walk away, it might be a set up

1 Like

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2022
illicit:
How did u get there

U probably don't need the donkey

Just walk away, it might be a set up

Maybe you've got some water . I'm just making an instance grin If the donkey would get me out why not give it to the donkey.

Saving the woman ignoring the donkey is synonymous to two dead bodies. Myself and her. Why not save two rather three dying. wink I hope you get the point
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Carcholce: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Medianna:

let’s replace the woman with a man.

A man and a donkey in the picture, who will you save?
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Magickhands: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Carcholce:

Why the replacement?
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Baronthecelebri: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Magickhands:

Why the replacement?
haah
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Baronthecelebri: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Donkey
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Mercury12(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
I'll save the donkey twice before looking at the other demon.

The donkey will carry me go places I'll meet far more beautiful girls with succulent brezz than that serpent laying there.

I'll even cover that demon with sand so that no SIMPle man will see and help her.

Bobo yi rora cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Zabad: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
The girl because she is human
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by blinking001(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
I won't hesitate to save the donkey.
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by seanwilliam(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
I need to get out of the desert !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Toisade(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
I'm going to save d donkey because there is no how I'll leave dessert without d donkey
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by YBoyka: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:

Fear that gender
Re: Who Will You To Save? (photo) Honest Opinion. by Medianna(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Carcholce:

Even if its a woman I'll save the human and we will find the way out together
If I save donkey and survive my conscience might hunt me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Women Avoid Their Husbands At Night / What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? / ''i Want Your Boxers''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.