Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34530 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by uvie66: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Its becoming very crystal Clear each day that Igbos are the real deal.. and are the real 1st class citizens.. cuz if not.. I see no reason why they are oda people's headache and center of discussion all over the place.. My teacher once told me .. that if you are not significant.. u become a ghost as nobody will notice you exist talkmore of discussing shit about you grin. So let agbado urchins kontinu and be giving them selves cassavaric cumzz emilokanly whilst the true rock matches into Aso rock in 2023
nonsense talk, nobody is saying ibos are not industrious, we are there nepotism and tribalism is on another level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by toby33: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lagos belongs too the yoruba if your argument is based on little property owned by igbo's then you are a fill when we talk of big capital businesses in lagos its beither owned by a yoruba or an hausa only part igbo's contribute is mostly import materials like cloth with as even dwindled down due too online buying pre order thingy on the part of electronic and spare part businesses its where obi's contribute its fact most shanties in the south west are filled with igbo's and the import business can easily be taken over by another ethinc group also population without wealth or influence doesn't determine power

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by richie240: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
pquaver:

Condemn bad thing if you see it.. Rochas and hope uzodima who are born and bred igbo are maligned just for association with another tribe, is now another tribe you want to vote. I am from imo and we have hausa and yorubas who have lived in that state before I was born ordinary Promotion is hard to give them is now voting. No dey lie to yourself. Our people are very intolerant.. We always want others to give us what we can't give them and it is a fact. Igbo will tell you how it is bad to marginalize him but will defend the marginalization of other with his life.. Like tho osu caste and umeh system.. But will be pretending to other all is well with him.. It is a devilish attitude we exhibit and it is bad
Na wah for you o, so u nor know say in d whole of alaigbo there are not a single Yoruba and Hausa? So how can they now give outsiders appointments when there's not a single Yoruba/hausa in alaigbo? grin grin

Nor mind my sakazm biko grin
God bless u for saying and standing by d truth!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
hahahaha
Okoro make me lafff
Okay oo make we dey look
Will all see you guys are just jealous being cos of the fact yorubas own Lagos
No one tell your ancestors to go occupy a tiny landlock place
and fulanis are ruling kwara�
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by uvie66: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
Foolish tribalist, the shame and blame are on you and your fellows who lack the courage to travel to other regions within the country, like the Igbos, and integrate and adapt with the locals. The position wasn't bequeathed to him, he fought for it, that's courage.
naturally he will fight for it and it will be given to him based on merit, however, if it was in ibo land it will have been impossible to accept a non indigene to the house of assembly,

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
so Chinese wey dey leave beautiful Shanghai or Beijing then come hustle for dirty maybe lokoja to do mining no get sense abi?!

Bro think well. You hate igbos
we don’t give a Fvck about igbos
If we hate ,we won’t accommodate you guys
Can you do half of what you have been doing to us in the north??
Am sure genocide against igbos would have filled the north by now.
Even when you were been massacred in Civil war,we were the first to receive you guys with open arms .
But it is pity many of you new generation don’t knw history.
They keep bitting the finger that feed them

6 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Laggafin: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
uvie66:
nonsense talk, nobody is saying ibos are not industrious, we are there nepotism and tribalism is on another level.
Igbos are not tribal my brother.. if u feel they are.. oda tribes first showed dem hate and they responded.. it's the natural law of nature.. I'm igbo and one Of the most detribalized Nigerian.. my dad is Igbo .. mum is Rivers.. My sweet sixteen wife is also from the North central grin. Now will u tag me a tribal Igbo?? I'm a young guy who has invested outside my core southeastern region.. so are many of my kits and kin who have invested hugely across this nation.. wherever we see ourselves . We call it home and develop that society.. which other tribe in dis Nation is more patriotic and Nationalistic than Biafrans.. I make bold to say None.. so u guys should drop this hate speech tin cuz in real sense the Igbos ain't tribal and exhibit every colour of Nationalism Just like Peter Obi whose wife is an Akwa ibomite and from the south South.. so now bros do u Gerrit?? If u don't .. den forget it grin cool
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
loko50:
Threads that promote tribalism should be banned on nl

No, it shouldn’t and it can’t.

The Igbos started this tribalism of a thing. They need to receive what they been serving..

They’re the most ungrateful & hatred filled tribe in Nigeria. It didn’t started today not yesterday, it started since the era of their fore-fathers...

How can you come to my land for greener pastures, I accepted and welcomed you with my open hands, then after a while, you started making it and all you could do is turned back at me to tell me my land is a no man’s land .... no sane land owners will hear this and not fume, Mr.. Nah the case of Igbos be that..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy
see how stupid u sound the founder of Onitsha business school is a Yoruba man... NYSC took him to anambra that's how he resided there... And did well... He is well known in anambra speaks Igbo Toda... U guys should accept reality that no State in Nigeria is as cosmopolitan as Lagos... LAGOS has non Yoruba and non lagosians as employee in govt civil service... How many states fit do am...? We all saw how the New cardinal okpaleke was denied bishop in abia State cos he was from anambra...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols. So you igbos taken over lagos? Waow. Congrat.
But just remember what happened back then in 2015 where you stupid ipob were promised of been thrown in the lagoon. That promise wipp manifest itself comes 12noon of may29 when power will br handed over to Asiwaju Tinubu. Forget the soft we are all using for you fools presently. We are not stupid, nobody has monopoly of violence. After we have gotten what we want, you fools will be shown pepper more hotter than "aboniki." ...
Nonsense drug peddling, human trafficking, cannibalism tribe of children of hate.
keyboard warrior when it start now u go run ode
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
madukaanaya:
and fulanis are ruling kwara�
ignorant mofos
List names of Fulanis that rules in kwara ??
You mean same Fulanis that shares 3% populations with nupe ,bariba in baruten local govt.

You guys go just sit down in one roof leaking hut and start typing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by GeneralBuhari: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
See coward,that can not kill an ant forming giant on social media.I don't blame you i blame your parents that give you hundred naira to buy recharge card

Chai...

Why you dey give am this kain heavy insult na?

E fit go commit suicide o afterwards.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
LAGOS is a no mans land.

So is Onitsha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by uvie66: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:

Igbos are not tribal my brother.. if u feel they are.. oda tribes first showed dem hate and they responded.. it's the natural law of nature.. I'm igbo and one the most detribalized Nigerian.. my dad is Igbo .. mum is Rivers.. My sweet sixteen wife is also from the North central grin. Now will u tag me a tribal Igbo??
No you are not tribal, but exception to the rule, but point to a non indigene working for the state government in any ibo land.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
madukaanaya:
keyboard warrior when it start now u go run ode
same ways your warlord ran to Ivory Coast disguised in his wife attire??
Or your savior who passed through river to Benin rep to evade Nigeria army ??anyways I heard is in DSS dungeon.

Okay MAZi ekpa is still in Finland controlling is brainless pigs with remote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:
Where are Yorubas to be given appointment or contest election I
SouthEast?? @biodun, you can't live in Oshogbo, Ibarakpa or Okitikpukpa and be expecting job offer in SouthEast. Kpele ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
okay
Lagos is for igbos
Are you now pleased now??
What point did you come here to make.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jondelng:

Naa agile go change economy?
I don’t hate tinubu.
If he is in his 60s or 70s,I would have vote him
But baba is old.let him rest
Let a younger person mantle the position .
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
we don’t give a Fvck about igbos
If we hate ,we won’t accommodate you guys
Can you do half of what you have been doing to us in the north??
Am sure genocide against igbos would have filled the north by now.
Even when you were been massacred in Civil war,we were the first to receive you guys with open arms .
But it is pity many of you new generation don’t knw history.
They keep bitting the finger that feed them
Shut up. How can u be saying now you fed igbos?! Don't sound like this...it doesn't make sense. You can say help in critical situation or so.

Same igbos are the one bringing profit in that Lagos through sea port imports and many businesses.

Yorubas and Igbos will keep hating themselves and Hausa go dey look una and control the government
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Yorubanza: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibos are not friendly .. ; grin grin

They don't really like stranger.. grin grin
senseless pig. It is Igbo not Ibo

Brainless yaruba fool
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:

Lol Actually, it's not a big deal if a non Yoruba becomes Governor. That is actually a product of a functional democracy. A briton of Indian descent is about to become the British Prime Minister, but that does not stop the UK from being an Anglo-saxon Monarchy or England from being the Land of the English. It may happen if such Igbo has been asimiliated into our societal fabric and is culturally a Yoruba. However, the moment you try to contest our native ownership of Lagos, that is when you will be reminded of how your ancestor came here with nylon bag to subsist on the hospitality of the Yorubas. I pray you don't get the treatment you guys had in the North prior to the civil war. Nobody prays for that, but the provocation is getting too much
Oga you can't do nada.igbos are naturally ahead
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
i
Werey show your identity grin
If it not a landlock,y’all will stay put in your region.How many Yorubas have you seen in SE if it is not an unproductive region .
I said it ,igbos in yoruba land are more that those in SE .
what are you guys running away from??
Poverty?
Insecurity?
Spiritual attack from village sisters ?
Next time,You stay and fight the challenges you are facing not running in bucks to serve as a burden to others .
Igbos in my street alone are up to 30,you hardly knw self cos the culture is lost ,their children speaks yoruba and it would be difficult for you to knw they are igbos self .this is not Lagos oo

So incoherent and outrightly stupid! Even your parents and teachers will be ashamed of such a post!

No wonder Tinubu is fighting a losing battle trying hard to please the North who have already aligned behind Atiku!

A lot of you Igbos and Yorubas are just brainless! Shame!
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Vertraulichkeit: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
uvie66:
naturally he will fight for it and it will be given to him based on merit, however, if it was in ibo land it will have been impossible to accept a non indigene to the house of assembly,

Keep your unfounded foolish opinion to yourself. Some of you are so petty and irritating to co-exist with. Your inferiority complex worsen by ethnocentrism and lack of intelligence sucks.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Themandator: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
They can't even tolerate themselves in their states let alone allowing other tribes

He won because the area is dominated by his people not that he was gifted the position

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by sorepco(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Apart from lagos where else in the west does that?

https://www.bbc.com/storyworks/specials/love-letters-from-britain/?utm_source=BBC-home&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Walpole
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by sencekompis: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
IPOB = OBITUARY = Tribalist idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

Desperate tribal thread from desperate urchins
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Themandator: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
uvie66:

But they accepted a premiere from another region
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by sencekompis: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Awon OLORIBURUKU omo ibo shioorr

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by DrAkpamudehe: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.

Pls which village do you come from? I hope U are not one of those touts from aiyetoro village in Ogun state coming to claim ownership of Lagos even though your papa never lay one block for Lagos or even his village
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

So incoherent and outrightly stupid! Even your parents and teachers will be ashamed of such a post!

No wonder Tinubu is fighting a losing battle trying hard to please the North who have already aligned behind Atiku!

A lot of you Igbos and Yorubas are just brainless! Shame!
am a yoruba
I don’t give a Fvck about tinubu if he win or not
So rest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe / Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.