Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34672 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol for you mind igbos single handedly built vast arears of Lagos because state government had nothing to do with, ministry of housing and townplanning had nothing to do with, the land owners, surveyors and other stake holders had nothing to do with......you people just moved in and started developing.......well done awon eyan bob the developers....... cheesy grin

Ask your elders in what state of development large swats of places Igbos dominate today were in the 70s and 80s.
I said your elders, not fellow indomie generation mates like yourself cheesy
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol please point to one company that is over 100 years old that is owned or run by am Igbo man? Is it science? Law? Finance? Marketing or politics? Manufacturing? We beat you hands down in all sectors except Trade and sports but we sti have a good showing in those sectors as well......please be careful with this your ego......

Oga, go siddon. There is something that makes an Igbo, Igbo. This science must be studied in schools cheesy.
The day you finally figure it out as a Yoruba man, your life will never be the same again.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2022
paramakina202:

Yeah it happens only Lagos never in other Yoruba states.

00FFT00:

Nigeria is a federation. Anyone can aspire and reach where his or her capacity carries them within the allowances of our laws. Yoruba cannot and must not allow their jealousy and lack of adventure to hinder others or break the law.

But I just told you that Bukola Saraki who governed Kwara Twice is an Egba Man from Abeokuta

And Aregbesola’s Father is from Kogi State yet he was Governor of Osun State twice

You guys should just not bring your Bad Belle Politics Of hatred and division where an Enugu Woman

Cannot seek Political Office in Anambra because she is from Enugu to the SW

It is UnGodly and annoying, aren’t you all Igbos

Your own People are now fleeing from the East in droves as a result of the Bad Belle Politics

why will anyone want to go there?

Ordinary Market you can't go Peacefully on Monday of all days

Please If you are not interested in uniting your own People at least don’t try dividing others

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol how many Yorubas do you see dragging local politics with you in your state? But you people like to move to other people's state to dictate their local politics to them and you just expect them to lay down and take it......you people always overreach and that has been your downfall from Zik to Ojukwu and very soon Bikol-Obi..... cheesy grin

Nigeria is a federation. Anyone can aspire and reach where his or her capacity carries them within the allowances of our laws. Yoruba cannot and must not allow their jealousy and lack of adventure to hinder others or break the law.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Amenamen1:
That risk shouldn’t be your concern right ?

But, I hear say na Awori own the land sef.
Are they also Yoruba?. Please educate me.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

What was Ojukwus Biafran Army doing in Ore in Ondo State and why did Ojukwu Occupy Okiti Pupa?

Are you aware that the Biafran Army Killed many Civilians at Ore?

Biafra did not fight against Yoruba. Her fight was with Nigeria, which invaded her territory. May I also remind you that there were Yoruba elements in the Biafran military, and some were commanders.

Every war, as unfortunate as that human disagreement is, always produces casualties. It is unavoidable in the nature of armed conflict. If anything, Biafra should be commended for the audacity to challenge Nigeria's seat of Government as they laid siege to Biafra's at Enugu.

Again, and as I said above, what makes Igbo who they are should be studied at doctorate levels.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Biafra did not fight against Yoruba. Her fight was with Nigeria, which invaded her territory. May I also remind you that there were Yoruba elements in the Biafran military, and some were commanders.

Every war, as unfortunate as that human disagreement is, always produces casualties. It is unavoidable in the nature of armed conflict. If anything, Biafra should be commended for the audacity to challenge Nigeria's seat of Government as they laid siege to Biafra's at Enugu.

Again, and as I said above, what makes Igbo who they are should be studied at doctorate levels.

There was no Biafra in the Nigerian Law orConstitution in 1967

If Gen Ironsi failed to recognise Adaka Boro’s Niger Delta Republic and Boro was arrested by Ojukwu himself for Treason

Why should Gowon recognise any Biafra, it was all Nigeria and Gen Ironsi had already used. Boro to set an example that

Rebellion would not be Tolerated by any Govt in Power

If Ojukwu was not fighting Yorubas why did his Army invade and Kill Yoruba Civilians at Ore was that a declaration of Peace?

So we should Thank Ojukwu for invading Yorubaland with his Biafran Army and trying to take it over,

Is that what you mean ?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Read the nonsense you wrote again. Have you done justice to the tuition fees your parents paid on your behalf?.

I can afford my tuition, yours and even that of your family put together.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you forgot same area boys /agberos generated 5b for Lagos state govt.
FYI ,No be only igbos dey do business for Lagos.
Igbo businesses does not in anyway Come close to that of Yorubas.
Foreigners can’t overcrowd indigene
I never said Yorubas don't do business. I never said Igbos are the best at business. I am not sure anyone have done a survey to find out which tribe does better at business. This is all irrelevant.
You are all over the place. You need to calm down and collect your thoughts.
Unlike you, I respect the Yorubas and would never say bad shit about them. I am not a tribalist. All I am telling you is that Lagos does not belong to any tribe and the demography of Lagos is changing in favor of the Igbos.
If it continues, before 30 years time it would have more Igbos than Yorubas
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

I never said Yorubas don't do business. I never said Igbos are the best at business. I am not sure anyone have done a survey to find out which tribe does better at business. This is all irrelevant.
Unlike you, I respect the Yorubas and would never say bad shit about them. I am not a tribalist. All I am telling you is that Lagos does not belong to any tribe and the demography of Lagos is changing in favor of the Igbos.

Lagos is Yorubaland

There would not be Igbos in Lagos if they were treated the same way IPOB are treating everyone in the East

Ordinary to open shop on Monday is an offence Punished by death in some cases

If Igbos are being murdered in broad daylight on the street for doing their Business on Monday you can only imagine what would befall them if Hausa Fulani and Yoruba that they don't even like to see and always direct hate speeches at try it

Do you know that Hausas have been murdered for Transporting FOOD to the East on Mondays?

That behavior is obnoxious
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Jondelng:

I can afford my tuition, yours and even that of your family put together.

Of course. From your poverty-induced face me I slap you room mansion cheesy grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland

There would not be Igbos in Lagos if they were treated the way IPOB are treating everyone in the East

If Igbos are being murdered for doing their Business on Monday you can only imagine what would befall Hausa Fulani and Yorubi that try it

Do you know that Hausas have been murdered for Transporting FOOD to the East on Mondays?

Your opinion.
Lagos does not belong to any tribe.
Maybe 100 years ago it belonged to the Awori but times have changed. And there 8s nothing you can do about it.
I told you, I am not a member of IPOB so why are you complaining to me. Who do we complain to for all the people killed by Fulani herdsmen? Demon
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Ask your elders in what state of development large swats of places Igbos dominate today were in the 70s and 80s.
I said your elders, not fellow indomie generation mates like yourself cheesy
my question is not that you did not develop the place my question with you is that you did it single handedly like say una just Waka enter Lagos allocate land to yourself and start to develop......
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2022
paramakina202:

Yeah it happens only Lagos never in other Yoruba states.
lol did you even read my write up well?.....there are several people who I know personally are from Osun that are commissioners in Ogun state.....I have a friend who is a third generation Lagos boy as in real Omo Eko who is a commissioner in Ekiti......we Yorubas don't segregate ourselves......
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

it impossible for igbos to surpass Yorubas in Lagos Even in 100yrs to come.
Igbos are not even up to 2m in Lagos which as population of about 20m.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Your opinion.
Lagos does not belong to any tribe.
Maybe 100 years ago it belonged to the Awori but times have changed. And there 8s nothing you can do about it.
I told you, I am not a member of IPOB so why are you complaining to me. Who do we complain to for all the people killed by Fulani herdsmen? Demon

Lagos is Yorubaland 100%

You can never see a Yoruba Person calling Abuja no man's Land to do so would be a huge insult

It is Gwariland

Did you know Gen Babangida who moved the Capital to Abuja is Gwari?

That is just by the way

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Your account of our national history is revisionist in nature. Unfortunately, Nigeria banned the teaching of history in our schools so you should be forgiven.

it's because of that unfortunate ban that allows people like you feel that you can twist history for the rest of us.......
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland 100%
your freedom of speech.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lailo: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Nobody prevented Yoruba from staking a claim anywhere in Igbo land. In fact, I attended secondary school with a Yoruba kid whose mother sold animals for fetish practices in the east. The reality remains that Yoruba cannot prevail against a very competitive and astute Igbo in just about any field.

While I sympathise with our brothers from the Southwest, they need to quit blackmailing Igbos in their attempt to cover their lack of will to adventure and grassroots retail entrepreneurship.

This is exactly what enabled Igbos to dominate Lagos in the way and manner you witness today, and they continue to make inroads into more places in the region. Channel your anger into heading east and staking a claim in the region by beating Igbos in their game on their turf as they did you.

You did not allow Igbos anything. They pushed their agenda through by sheer hard work and painful determination, denying themselves basic luxuries until such a time that they can afford these things without negatively impacting their capital base.

Learn from them if you can.
From all ur points above, I realized that it is either u are a baby analyst or being economical with the truth. I will take my time to school u boy.
NUMBER ONE- If as u claimed yorubas have less entrepreship spirit as the igbos, then a little goggle of top ten successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria should have the top 5 igbos and no Yoruba should even make the list. But Alas Yorubas are 4 on the list, and are even on top of the table while the igbos are 3 and even down below the table and hausa/fulani 3.
Top 10 most successful Nigeria's entreprenuers:
1. Aliko Dangote.
2. Mike Adenuga.
3. Femi Otedola.
4. Folorunsho Alakija.
5. Abdulsamad Rabiu.
6. Theophilus Danjuma.
7. Tony Elumelu.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu.
9. Jim Ovia
10. Oba Otudeko. If yorubas don't have entreprenuring spirit, they are not even supposed to make the top 20 list let alone beaten igbos hands down. Remember I said entreprenureship and not buying and selling of goods which is what most rich igbos are doing including Peter Obi himself. They also flourish well in drug dealings and money rituals. Even though most tribes are guilty of this, but oga na master grin
NUMBER TWO- Nollywood actor Fabian Adibe just recently lamented that his wife an Abia Igbo was sacked from Enugu civil service bcs she in not an indigine(same Igbo o). And we have heard this from several Igbo people too. If igbos could discriminate between themselves, Ebonyi and Anambra, Imo and Enugu, who is a Yoruba man that will go there and flourish? The hausas too have lamented how the igbos have denied selling their lands to them,saying it is their ancestral lands meanwhile yorubas freely sell their lands and houses to them in SW. Where is the enabling environment created that will allow a visitor to flourish in Igbo land? In my university, a state university in SW, we have so many Igbo lecturers and staff. Some are even H.O.D s while others are Deans. Of which this can never happen in Igbo land, a state school for that matter. Do u still call this one they pushed themselves or we are tolerant and more westerner? Or our own people wey go school and qualify don finish?
NUMBER THREE- It is Awolowo who was trying to be nationalistic that made that mistakes, and that's why u have mouth to be yarning nonsense. How many igbos are in Lagos pre-civil war? They stay in their region. It was after the civil war which destroyed their lands that the yorubas received them in droves into yorubaland especially Lagos, which they prefer to their enemies den which was North. The hausa/Fulani military ruler who were ruling Nigeria that time, in their bid to reduce the power and dominance of yorubas in their own land o Lagos, further complicated the issue by selling most Lagos assets and positions to igbos and their people. All just to reduce the influence of yorubas in Nigeria politics and Lagos which they later called no mans land. This intentional and unchecked access and inroad gave the igbos the population and influence in lagos today and thats what u are terming entrepreneurship spirit. Just like I said it will only take some regulations and laws to set the record straight. By the time they begin to identify igbos businesses and interests in Lagos state and strategically reduce them, it is jobless igbos like u that u use your own to affect the hardworking igbos who have stakes in Lagos state. Time will tell sha.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:

Your opinion Mr census bureau.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

There was no Biafra in the Nigerian Law orConstitution in 1967

If Gen Ironsi failed to recognise Adaka Boro’s Niger Delta Republic and Boro was arrested by Ojukwu himself for Treason

Why should Gowon recognise any Biafra, it was all Nigeria and Gen Ironsi had already used. Boro to set an example that

Rebellion would not be Tolerated by any Govt in Power

If Ojukwu was not fighting Yorubas why did his Army invade and Kill Yoruba Civilians at Ore was that a declaration of Peace?

So we should Thank Ojukwu for invading Yorubaland with his Biafran Army and trying to take it over,

Is that what you mean ?

I will not further engage you if you are only to straw all over the place in search of a seeming argumentation. My time is precious.

However, Biafra does not need Nigeria's consent to defend its territory, having been invaded by the former in clear violation of the accord it willingly signed in Aburi, Ghana. Abi Gowon head dey inside woman yansh when he read and signed that piece of paper?.

What is your definition of the word, rebellion?. Is it rebellious to refuse to become slaves to northerners who are daily massacring your people and seeking to protect the life you live?.

No wonder you bunch still have bed-wetting, toothless men you bow to in the guise of tradition. Igbo rose and fought when it became clear extinction is what will come to them otherwise. They saw tomorrow and rose against its ugly outcome much as Jews did and are still doing against their traducers in the middle east.

These other easterners, much like their middle eastern ideological counterparts, will continue the quest to live free. Free from oppression and subjugation that has held down the ethnicities of Nigeria and entrenched backwardness and hypocrisy as a national mantra.

I suspect they will go to arms again if the need arises to press home that salient point that they are not born to play second fiddle to anyone, and they should. And I will happily participate if I am lucky to be alive at that time. I hope Yoruba finally finds its voice and balls and strive to live free as well.

Hiding under their trumpeted humility and sophistication to dodge their responsibility as men will never endear them to free thinkers and people who wish to advance themselves taking with them God's providence and the assurance that they are not to subsist into the servitude of another man.

I am Igbo, and I have no apologies to give for being one.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

That behavior, if true, is not acceptable. Same as Tinubu's disenfranchisement of Igbos in Lagos must be condemned.
lol Oga stop deceiving yourself, no one is going to allow other tribes to dictate their politics to them......it's not going to happen in the SW not in the SE definitely not in the North or foreign Nations like the US ( which is why a lot of republican states work extra hard to pass state laws that make it harder for blacks and foreigners to vote) we all are ready to share with each other, but when your handshake don dey pass elbow because you feel you can be dictating our leadership for us that where problem will start...
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:

I don't even see why you are fighting. If Igbo's claim Lagos is their state, don't they have freedom of speech anymore. Let everyone believe or claim what he want so long we all are peaceful.
You don't need to like Igbo's. But it does not change anything. All this noise is because election is near. After election we would go back to living in peace.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Nigeria did not attack Lagos, they attacked the east. Our papa dem went to do what men do.
Igbos will defend Lagos today if it comes to it. They are too invested in the city and will lose as much as anyone otherwise.
lol Nigeria did not attack Lagos but your papa for biafra led a march to try and take Lagos before they show him road back to his biafra....... grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Your opinion.
[/b]Lagos does not belong to any tribe[b].
If Lagos does not belong to any tribe,then which tribes rule lagos
Oga stop thinking with your anus.
Am even done arguing with brainless slowpoke about Lagos.
governor,senators,commissioners,fed rep,civil servants etc are of which tribes?
What is the local language?
Whats the culture?
Who are the traditional rulers?

Shout Lagos is a no man’s land from now till eternity,it won’t stop lagos from been part of yorubaland.
Same ways it won’t stop Yorubas from ruling it.

Only a b@stard drag keys with someone else house why his father own is left to perish
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
your freedom of speech.

Lagos is 100%
Yorubaland

And we have over 1000 years of Lagos History to Prove it

Did you know that the Ijebu Aborigines were already on the Lagos Coast before the 9th Century well before the Awori even got there and before Oduduwa Ruled Ile Ife?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland

There would not be Igbos in Lagos if they were treated the same way IPOB are treating everyone in the East

If Igbos are being murdered in broad daylight on the street for doing their Business on Monday you can only imagine what would befall them if Hausa Fulani and Yoruba that they don't even like to see and always direct hate speeches at try it

And just because you don't know let me teach you. IPOB used to be a peaceful group with just a radio show. It was your government that started the killings. Now it has gone out of hand but you forget that the evil Buhari government created the monster. Just browse python dance.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Did you read what you wrote because it does not make sense. Now let me educate you fool. In Nigeria, trade (buying and selling) makes up a larger percent of your GDP than oil and gas and manufacturing. Those so called 2x2 shops are creating more wealth that the multinationals. The problem with you kids is that you only watch movies. You don't know how your world operates. Fool.
Again, go and look up how much your non oil imports are adding to GDP then you would know the contribution of the 2x2 boys to Lagos. I know they don't teach this in school but you can educate yourself.
As far back as 2013, computer village was generating over $2 billion, please verify. That small market in the heart of Ikeja was the most productive area in terms of generating wealth in Ikeja.
Because you don't trade, you have no idea. All of us can't be area boys like you. Some of us needs to produces wealth and pay taxes.
blah....blah....shit.....shit.....Bleep ......Bleep......you dey pay tax? Yes or No.......who ask you for this long talking?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Your opinion Mr census bureau.
oga that is the fact
Igbos are not up to 2m in Lagos
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol Oga stop deceiving yourself, no one is going to allow other tribes to dictate their politics to them......it's not going to happen in the SW not in the SE definitely not in the North or foreign Nations like the US ( which is why a lot of republican states work extra hard to pass state laws that make it harder for blacks and foreigners to vote) we all are ready to share with each other, but when your handshake don dey pass elbow because you feel you can be dictating our leadership for us that where problem will start...

This is the beauty of democracy, my brother. The only other option, if acceptable to you, would be to return to the days when we are either only Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Idoma, Chamba, Efik, and the rest. Today, we are Nigerians, and every man and woman is bestowed the right to aspire everywhere and any quest lawful.

Advise your people to disperse and conquer the land. That is the message, and Igbo understands it so well.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is 100%
Yorubaland

And we have over 1000 years of Lagos History to Prove it

Did you know that the Ijebu Aborigines were already on the Lagos Coast before the 9th Century well before the Awori even got there and before Oduduwa Ruled Ile Ife?

1000 years ago, Jerusalem belongs to the Arabs and America belonged to the American Indians. 1000 years ago, there was no Fulani in northern Nigeria. This is a dynamic world. Even you should know that.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:

If Lagos does not belong to any tribe,then which tribes rule lagos
Oga stop thinking with your anus.
Am even done arguing with brainless slowpoke about Lagos.
governor,senators,commissioners,fed rep,civil servants etc are of which tribes?
What is the local language?
Whats the culture?
Who are the traditional rulers?

Shout Lagos is a no man’s land from now till eternity,it won’t stop lagos from been part of yorubaland.
Same ways it won’t stop Yorubas from ruling it.

Only a b@stard drag keys with someone else house why his father own is left to perish
No tribe rules Lagos. A democracy rules Lagos. I am happy you see it as Yoruba land. I believe in your freedom of speech even though you are very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.