Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34633 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
oga that is the fact
Igbos are not up to 2m in Lagos
You should know, you counted. Lol
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

1000 years ago, Jerusalem belongs to the Arabs and America belonged to the American Indians. 1000 years ago, there was no Fulani in northern Nigeria. This is a dynamic world. Even you should know that.

Lagos is still Yorubaland today
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
blah....blah....shit.....shit.....Bleep ......Bleep......you dey pay tax? Yes or No.......who ask you for this long talking?
I see you are trying to be funny. Nice one.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is still Yorubaland today
Your opinion.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

I see you are trying to be funny. Nice one.
no just asking a question......since na you be the egbera papa wonder just tell us you dey pay tax ? Yes or no? It's not hard.....
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
oga that is the fact
Igbos are not up to 2m in Lagos

If there are over 5 million Igbos in Kano state alone, according to Kano state government estimates. 2.5 million in Kano at the end of 1993, and 11.5 million all over the north. What then would you think the Igbo population in a metropolitan city like Lagos would be Mr statistician?.

How do you think they are able to elect men representing constituencies in both state and federal houses of assembly?. Dey dere dey deceive yourself until the day Emeka Okoronkwo becomes Lagos governor's name cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
no just asking a question......since na you be the egbera papa wonder just tell us you dey pay tax ? Yes or no? It's not hard.....
the funny one. Please allow me to discuss with more serious people. We could book a time for jokes. I assure you, I am also very funny.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
the funny one. Please allow me to discuss with more serious people. We could book a time for jokes. I assure you, I am also very funny.
Oga no need for seriousness.....yes or no? Do you pay tax.....why you dey dodge the question?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
Oga no need for seriousness.....yes or no? Do you pay tax.....why you dey dodge the question?
it's Mr Funny on the beats. Good job bro
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
it's Mr Funny on the beats. Good job bro
tax evader wey dey disguise...... Continue living in your delusions...... grin.....when you are ready to discuss your taxes let me know.....
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

If there are over 5 million Igbos in Kano alone according to Kano state government, what would you think the Igbo population in a metropolitan city like Lagos would be Mr statistician?.

How do you think they are able to elect men representing constituencies in both state and federal houses of assembly?. Dey dere dey deceive yourself until the day Emeka Okoronkwo becomes Lagos governor's name cheesy cheesy
grin no be only emeka ,
Nah chinedu .
Why not contest in Kano since you have popular of 5m.
Which Igbo man wan dare put mouth for Lagos politics?
Where he wan even start from??
You are a clown i swear grin
Which party go make him party flag bearer?
Who go vote him in for primary elections??
grin
I laff at your stupidity smiley
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
tax evader wey dey disguise...... Continue living in your delusions...... grin.....when you are ready to discuss your taxes let me know.....
You are really cracking it up. Lol
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol Nigeria did not attack Lagos but your papa for biafra led a march to try and take Lagos before they show him road back to his biafra....... grin

Nigeria government was at Dodan barracks, and Dodan barracks was and is still in Lagos. That was the destination.
What a masterstroke. Such balls I tell you cheesy
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Nigeria government was at Dodan barracks, and Dodan barracks was and is still in Lagos. That was the destination.
but them wipe una papa for ass until he found the way back to the evil forest called alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

If there are over 5 million Igbos in Kano state alone, according to Kano state government estimates. 2.5 million in Kano at the end of 1993, and 11.5 million all over the north. What then would you think the Igbo population in a metropolitan city like Lagos would be Mr statistician?.

meanwhile,lagos does not accept foreigners in it political affairs.
Knw these and knw peace
Even Computer village wey una plenty pass,nah yoruba woman be your IYALOJA.
You must seek her consent before your tribemen do anything for that market .
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
lailo:

From all ur points above, I realized that it is either u are a baby analyst or being economical with the truth. I will take my time to school u boy.
NUMBER ONE- If as u claimed yorubas have less entrepreship spirit as the igbos, then a little goggle of top ten successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria should have the top 5 igbos and no Yoruba should even make the list. But Alas Yorubas are 4 on the list, and are even on top of the table while the igbos are 3 and even down below the table and hausa/fulani 3.
Top 10 most successful Nigeria's entreprenuers:
1. Aliko Dangote.
2. Mike Adenuga.
3. Femi Otedola.
4. Folorunsho Alakija.
5. Abdulsamad Rabiu.
6. Theophilus Danjuma.
7. Tony Elumelu.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu.
9. Jim Ovia
10. Oba Otudeko. If yorubas don't have entreprenuring spirit, they are not even supposed to make the top 20 list let alone beaten igbos hands down. Remember I said entreprenureship and not buying and selling of goods which is what most rich igbos are doing including Peter Obi himself. They also flourish well in drug dealings and money rituals. Even though most tribes are guilty of this, but oga na master grin
NUMBER TWO- Nollywood actor Fabian Adibe just recently lamented that his wife an Abia Igbo was sacked from Enugu civil service bcs she in not an indigine(same Igbo o). And we have heard this from several Igbo people too. If igbos could discriminate between themselves, Ebonyi and Anambra, Imo and Enugu, who is a Yoruba man that will go there and flourish? The hausas too have lamented how the igbos have denied selling their lands to them,saying it is their ancestral lands meanwhile yorubas freely sell their lands and houses to them in SW. Where is the enabling environment created that will allow a visitor to flourish in Igbo land? In my university, a state university in SW, we have so many Igbo lecturers and staff. Some are even H.O.D s while others are Deans. Of which this can never happen in Igbo land, a state school for that matter. Do u still call this one they pushed themselves or we are tolerant and more westerner? Or our own people wey go school and qualify don finish?
NUMBER THREE- It is Awolowo who was trying to be nationalistic that made that mistakes, and that's why u have mouth to be yarning nonsense. How many igbos are in Lagos pre-civil war? They stay in their region. It was after the civil war which destroyed their lands that the yorubas received them in droves into yorubaland especially Lagos, which they prefer to their enemies den which was North. The hausa/Fulani military ruler who were ruling Nigeria that time, in their bid to reduce the power and dominance of yorubas in their own land o Lagos, further complicated the issue by selling most Lagos assets and positions to igbos and their people. All just to reduce the influence of yorubas in Nigeria politics and Lagos which they later called no mans land. This intentional and unchecked access and inroad gave the igbos the population and influence in lagos today and thats what u are terming entrepreneurship spirit. Just like I said it will only take some regulations and laws to set the record straight. By the time they begin to identify igbos businesses and interests in Lagos state and strategically reduce them, it is jobless igbos like u that u use your own to affect the hardworking igbos who have stakes in Lagos state. Time will tell sha.

Just shut up, brainless tribalist. Who did you call a boy?. Ewu!.
Go learn some manners, then come join grown-up discussions.
What is it you kids have not learned how to address others or simply make your useless points without resulting in expletives?.

Do these and come back to be schooled by me.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
grin no be only emeka ,
Nah chinedu .
Why not contest in Kano since you have popular of 5m.
Which Igbo man wan dare put mouth for Lagos politics?
Where he wan even start from??
You are a clown i swear grin
Which party go make him party flag bearer?
Who go vote him in for primary elections??
grin
I laff at your stupidity smiley

Na you foolish pass walahi
I don tell you finish
Shinedu loading... cheesy
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

lol yes cause this life is just about having balls and no planning, Sir before we declare biafra and secede shouldn't we plan, make provision for weapons, ally's and food? No don't worry we have balls...... grin.......Sir before we attack run a march to Lagos should we not plan this out? No don't worry we got balls.... grin......Sir why are you dressed as a woman, ssh don't let them know I've got balls..... grin.....

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Na you foolish pass walahi
I don tell you finish
Shinedu loading... cheesy
okay grin
I don hear you
I guess chukwuma too would be interested in the OBA position right?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

You are really cracking it up. Lol
and you don't pay taxes, but feel you can come online to bash a government that manage to provide the little they can.....there's a certain pride that comes with paying your tax that you don't hide from anywhere.......if you paid your tax you will know what im talking about.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol yes cause this life is just about having balls and no planning, Sir before we declare biafra and secede shouldn't we plan, make provision for weapons, ally's and food? No don't worry we have balls...... grin.......Sir before we attack run a march to Lagos should we not plan this out? No don't worry we got balls.... grin......Sir why are you dressed as a woman, ssh don't let them know I've got balls..... grin.....
kikikiki
grin
You mean the chest beater who ran with tail in btw his ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:

Your points are valid, but you see, brother, in a war situation, and one in which you are thrust into it unprepared, you may not have the luxury you outlined above. Tell me how easy it must have been to fight the British, the Soviet union, even the United states and Egyptian pilots as tiny Biafra for nearly 3 years?.

Much like Ukraine today, they must take their lives and liberty into their hands, improvising and fighting with the last man if necessary. These are balls, my friend, and the absence of it would have brought even you Yoruba under Fulani's complete servitude.

Your gratitude lies with the Igbo for rising up against all odds to defend the south. kiss that truth.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
okay grin
I don hear you
I guess chukwuma too would be interested in the OBA position right?

Even Okwudili sef
Dem no dey know o...

That way, the amalgamation of Igbo and Yoruba will be completely consummated.
You get grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
and you don't pay taxes, but feel you can come online to bash a government that manage to provide the little they can.....there's a certain pride that comes with paying your tax that you don't hide from anywhere.......if you paid your tax you will know what im talking about.
Boss, joke man, when you are ready to talk sense, I would be here. For now let's laugh at your jokes. But then just to understand your jokes, which gov did you say I'd trying? The Nigerian gov or the American gov.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Your points are valid, but you see, brother, in a war situation, and one in which you are thrust into it unprepared, you may not have the luxury you outlined above. Tell me how easy it must have been to fight the British, the Soviet union, even the United states and Egyptian pilots as tiny Biafra for nearly 3 years?.

Much like Ukraine today, they must take their lives and liberty into their hands, improvising and fighting with the last man if necessary. These are balls, my friend, and the absence of it would have brought even you Yoruba under Fulani's complete servitude.

Your gratitude lies with the Igbo for rising up against all odds to defend the south. kiss that truth.
Oga excuses is excuses......you make sound like someone forced him to declare biafra......why are you talking as if it was not a grown man with all his thinking faculties in place that came on Tv that day to declare biafra......the man had options not once did he try to pivot towards democracy or maintaining his position as head of the SE area.....in his mind he thought the SS States would follow him forgetting how he shamed Adaka Boro......he chose war out of greed and nothing else and the messed part was he failed to plan properly...... the Military he was fighting were are they today? The biafra he started today is keeping his people from going out on Mondays.......what is not good do not draw excuses for it...... Ukraine self go collect something Russia has been planning for them since 2011 the idiot president let America use his land for proxy war winter will soon start......and who asked you to defend the south?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Boss, joke man, when you are ready to talk sense, I would be here. For now let's laugh at your jokes. But then just to understand your jokes, which gov did you say I'd trying? The Nigerian gov or the American gov.
lol less than 40% of Nigerians pay their tax, less than 25% of Nigerian businesses pay their tax but all of you want to be living Dubai lifestyle......lol....
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
lol less than 40% of Nigerians pay their tax, less than 25% of Nigerian businesses pay their tax but all of you want to be living Dubai lifestyle......lol....
How you know you are just being funny Mr APC
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
Oga excuses is excuses......you make sound like someone forced him to declare biafra......why are you talking as if it was not a grown man with all his thinking faculties in place that came on Tv that day to declare biafra......the man had options not once did he try to pivot towards democracy or maintaining his position as head of the SE area.....in his mind he thought the SS States would follow him forgetting how he shamed Adaka Boro......he chose war out of greed and nothing else and the messed part was he failed to plan properly...... the Military he was fighting were are they today? The biafra he started today is keeping his people from going out on Mondays.......what is not good do not draw excuses for it...... Ukraine self go collect something Russia has been planning for them since 2011 the idiot president let America use his land for proxy war winter will soon start......and who asked you to defend the south?

You see why I mentioned earlier that Fulani did Nigeria youths a strong thing when they arbitrarily banned history in our schools. Thank God governor Soludo has reversed that shameful illegality.

First off, Ojukwu did not declare Biafra. Eastern elders did. All eastern elders, including Efik, Annang, and all the rest. I've said that the Yoruba man's Albatros is his unwillingness to explore. Y'all really need to leave your villages and explore the length and breadth of Nigeria like your Igbo brothers.

You betrayed your tribal bias and lack of knowledge when you sort to make your readers believe that Ojukwu declared Biafra out of greed. Greed for what exactly?. Issac Borro was a self-acclaimed Igbo hater like yourself. A fifth columnist who worked against his own people in his fulani master's interest. Incidentally, the same master he served ultimately sent him to his maker.

Ojukwu did not go to war. Let us remember he was a member of the Nigerian military and one of its elites as the commander of a Nigerian Army brigade in Kano. A Sandhurst trained and commissioned officer, Oxford university graduate, and son of Nigeria's first indigenous millionaire.

My problem with you Yorubas is your easy disposition and penchant for treachery. A very flippant tribe. This same Ojukwu fought and engaged for the rights of the Yoruba when northerners ursuped the turn of one of yours. Read this:

"The Supreme Commander General Aguiyi-Ironsi and his host Colonel Fajuyi were abducted and killed in Ibadan. On acknowledging Ironsi's death, Ojukwu insisted that the military hierarchy be preserved. The most senior army officer after Ironsi was Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe. However, the leaders of the counter-coup insisted that Lieutenant Colonel Yakubu Gowon be made head of state, although both Gowon and Ojukwu were of the same rank in the Nigerian Army. Ogundipe could not muster enough force in Lagos to establish his authority as soldiers (Guard Battalion) available to him were under Joseph Nanven Garba, who was part of the coup. This realization led Ogundipe to opt-out. Thus, Ojukwu's insistence could not be enforced by Ogundipe unless the coup plotters agreed (which they did not).[23] The fallout from this led to a standoff between Ojukwu and Gowon, leading to the sequence of events that resulted in the Nigerian civil war"

I'm done with you on this. Not your fault, though. Your elders did you lots enough disservice when they, in place of being positive role models, elected to lie to you that Igbos went to war because they are greedy. This they did to cover their shame as the cowards they allowed themselves to become and, in consequence, yourselves, too.

Easterners only declared Biafra when the north, through Gowon, reneged on the Aburi accord, signed in the presence and under the encouragement of Ghana's General Joseph Ankrah.

Igbo refused to be Fulani slaves ab initio, and that will never change.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by christistruth01: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
Your opinion.

Fact Lagos is Yorubaland
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by christistruth01: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

You see why I mentioned earlier that Fulani did Nigeria youths a strong thing when they arbitrarily banned history in our schools. Thank God governor Soludo has reversed that shameful illegality.

First off, Ojukwu did not declare Biafra. Eastern elders did. All eastern elders, including Efik, Annang, and all the rest. I've said that the Yoruba man's Albatros is his unwillingness to explore. Y'all really need to leave your villages and explore the length and breadth of Nigeria like your Igbo brothers.

It is very obvious you are not even aware that the so called Elders you speak of were undemocratically hand picked by Ojukwu for his own agenda

Even Azikiwe was not amongst them

The Efiks were definitely not with you in his War the Efiks joyfully surrendered to Gowons forces. Joined the Nigerian Army in droves

And we're joyously cooking food carrying the bags and luggages of Gowons forces on their heads for free everywhere the Soldiers went

They held the Party of the Year welcome Party with heavy dancing for the Nigerian Soldiers when they reached Calabar

The Efiks so were overjoyed to see Gowons forces that they had the Party of the Year for them at Calabar

They were singing liberation songs through out

Read Gen Alabi Isama's Tragedy if Victory
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
christistruth01:

It is very obvious you are not even aware that the so called Elders you speak of were undemocratically hand picked by Ojukwu for his own agenda

Even Azikiwe was not amongst them

The Efiks were definitely not with you in his War the Efiks joyfully surrendered to Gowons forces. Joined the Nigerian Army in droves

And we're joyously cooking food carrying the bags and luggages of Gowons forces on their heads for free everywhere the Soldiers went

They even held a serious Party of the Year welcome Party with heavy dancing for the Nigerian Soldiers when they reached Calabar

The Efiks were overjoyed to see Gowons forces

They were singing liberation songs

Quit lying abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) / Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended / Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.