Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39288 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Born2Breed:
Go and Die!!!

Mumu, no one will show you anything,
But I have seen many photos on this thread already,, and I am very very much satisfied.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2Radii: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
have you been able to get yourself some third hand used Lenovo laptop you needed for IT training?
Social media have made it easy for all these small boys to be insulting people who should be employing them in real life.

Quick one: focus on fixing your life boy. Dont pick fights with people you don’t know online.
Imbec!le

Olodo, do u have one to spare?? I can get it from u, so far it meet my specifications.

Lemme clear u this, dont tink cus i want to get a uk used machine i am now living in poverty, lol, u must be joking.

Now listen, i am an extremely busy man with with wife and a daughter ( may God bless them for me)

I have a job i am doin and its a well paid job( the money i use to run my house with is not even from my salary, i dont use to touch my salary and i am still living fine)

At least i am more financially stable more than my mates i know, even those who are academically brilliant than i am.

The reason i wanted to get a fairly used laptop is cus i want to delve into programming (i like it) but i dont know if i would be able to cope or not.
If i should go for a brand new laptop and i later realize that programming is not for me that is a waste of resources. Abi na, imagine me buying a laptop of 250k to 400k only to realise i can not cope with what i intended to use it for, that is a bad investment.

But if i get a system of 100k to 150k for a start and if God bless me i succeed with the learning then i can now invest in the knowledge, by then buying a system of 400k wont be a problem for me. U are a ibo guy so u know what i am saying is right(i bliv u re business savvy)

And the reason i want to test the water of programming is cus i want to travel out, so i would love to go into software engineering field wen i get there..

There are many ibo boys roaming about ladipo market with bathroom slippers on a 100k ladies bike, but if u check their bank account, its enough for Abia state to run a budget.

So no be everybody u see only pricing a fon of 15k be talaka, okay??

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Realist12:
Why is OP trying weaken Obi's popularity . The man has given excuse that infrastructures doesn't drive growth .
I see his supporters already saying he doesn't use fanfare to commission project for someone we all know his penchant for photography.
But there are lots of pictures here already...
Come over to this thread about TINUBU and search for photos...
https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
kcprince:
Why is the thread about Tinubu to show us commissioning project not on front page but the one about peter Obi has been moved to front page. NAIRALAND is a disgrace to sane Nigerians. Too bad.

At least pictures and videos has been provided. Pls show us the one from Tinubu

And I created the other thread first ooo.
This very thread was even an afterthought..
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by GeneralPula: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Uteghe:

Frankly speaking,I still don't get the hype about Obi.

He did absolutely nothing..

It’s been lies upon lies upon lies..

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by EmekaMD(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
Imbec!le

Olodo, do u have one to spare?? I can get it from u, so far it meet my specifications.

Lemme clear u this, dont tink cus i want to get a uk used machine i am now living in poverty, lol, u must be joking.

Now listen, i am an extremely busy man with with wife and a daughter ( may God bless them for me)

I have a job i am doin and its a well paid job( the money i use to run my house with is not even from my salary, i dont use to touch my salary and i am still living fine)

At least i am more financially stable more than my mates i know, even those who are academically brilliant than i am.

The reason i wanted to get a fairly used laptop is cus i want to delve into programming (i like it) but i dont know if i would be able to cope or not.
If i should go for a brand new laptop and i later realize that programming is not for me that is a waste of resources. Abi na, imagine me buying a laptop of 250k to 400k only to realise i can not cope with what i intended to use it for, that is a bad investment.

But if i get a system of 100k to 150k for a start and if God bless me i succeed with the learning then i can now invest in the knowledge, by then buying a system of 400k wont be a problem for me. U are a ibo guy so u know what i am saying is right(i bliv u re business savvy)

And the reason i want to test the water of programming is cus i want to travel out, so i would love to go into software engineering field wen i get there..

There are many ibo boys roaming about ladipo market with bathroom slippers on a 100k ladies bike, but if u check their bank account, its enough for Abia state to run a budget.

So no be everybody u see only pricing a fon of 15k be talaka, okay??
I gat a free one but you can’t get it. you have an attitude problem.
You have wife and kid/kids and you’re quick to call people slowpoke online? well you have mentality of a 17years old. Might be old on the body but not cerebrally

250 to 400k (less than 700USD) seems too expensive for you to spend on a laptop but you’re busy fighting online. Well you better focus boy. 100 to 150k (less than 200USD) is all you can afford? if i were you i’d focus on fixing my life instead of picking fights with strangers online.

Bye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:
Which photo? He commissioned nothing he spend a whooping 8 years as governor as a total waste obiano record dusted him in 100 times.

Very useless liar. He wan take lie enter Aso Rock oya come enter make we see naa.

Very creepy snake, master dodger, liar, smart thief, overly bigotry, separatist sympathiser, manipulator, overated mofo.

Obi my a s s.
Show us photos of Obiano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Samakus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Nobody is asking for party. Just show pictures of projects he commissioned shikena.

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1515420972916084748?t=67lWp1gwVP_DfAPLCeRaPQ&s=19%3C%3C

Go through this video and see the retinue of projects he did.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2Radii: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
I gat a free one but you can’t get it. you have an attitude problem.
You have wife and kid/kids and you’re quick to call people slowpoke online? well you have mentality of a 17years old. Might be old on the body but not cerebrally

250 to 400k (less than 700USD) seems too expensive for you to spend on a laptop but you’re busy fighting online. Well you better focus boy. 100 to 150k (less than 200USD) is all you can afford? if i were you i’d focus on fixing my life instead of picking fights with strangers online.

Bye!

Ahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at a 2by2 boutique CEO grin grin

Can u afford a system of 250k?? Can u?? Where u wan see the money grin

Emekaaa, have u heard from ur family members at home...hmm i fear ugm ooh, soludo said na organs dem dey harvest now ooh grin

Online millionaire, one of ur brother, peter orji(nnewi millionaire) just killed a fellow millionaire brother, Godwin orji just because of 1500( not up to 3dollars ooh) grin grin

Awon weyrey grin

Imbec!le...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey oya show us America point of views grin

But he took pictures when he donated 7 laptops to students grin grin
America??
Well..
Google will always help out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Mandate2023: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
America??
Well..
Google will always help out.

But dis is still commissioning nah....same thing we requested to see of obi when he was governor

Werey grin oya go Google and copy d pics of what obi commission for us to see....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2tpick: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
It this is supposed to be a counter thread, where the main thread come be naa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
ComeToJesus:

This one dey look for video of dance and too much talk.

Na owambe dey hungry you abi?
I wanted Pictures..
Not Videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:
You want to see pictures of parties with people dressed and dancing just to commission road. Are you sure you understand how Peter Obi works? The projects are there with videos.

You can quote me. I will send you videos with real people talking about it.

However, you don't expect PO to rent canopies and bands like Wike to celebrate commissioning roads.

Modified
Here's a Twitter thread with videos of Peter Obi's projects. Enjoy.

>>https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1515420972916084748?t=67lWp1gwVP_DfAPLCeRaPQ&s=19<<

My brother BATIfied are either stupid or bewitched. Even their questions and defence are baseless and senseless.

According to Sir Dino Melaye (1822) you can't defend or support Tinubu without sounding stupid,

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

But why do you lie so much like this?

So,, you don't know the difference between “Transforming the underside of an existing bridge”,, and “building the bridge itself from start to finish.??”

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Lie with conscience Igbariam was established in 2000 . How did Obi build it ? Stop spreading Fake news. You can say Obi built one or two structures In COOU of which any philanthropist can do .
Dumbo Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Haywhy3579: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is not your regular politician.

He hardly celebrates projects during commissioning - throwing funfair and ceremonies cheesy

He doesn't think like the rest of us, probably because he attended some of the best schools in the world and met amazing humans.

can give you bunch of pictures from projects he constructed.
So we shld vote for somebody that does not think like us. He does not know Nigerians mind set and so he cannot solve our problems.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Haywhy3579: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
arantess:

you are crazy indeed

you want more pictures, even if they show you 500 you will ask for more

Is this all he can achieved for 8 yrs. We are in trouble in this country to even considered this man for president
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

But why do you lie so much like this?
Ignorant mind Nkpor flyover was built by Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

So,, you don't know the difference between “Transforming the underside of an existing bridge”,, and “building the bridge itself from start to finish.??”

Is that what he printed?

Tell yourself the truth.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Haywhy3579:

So we shld vote for somebody that does not think like us. He does not know Nigerians mind set and so he cannot solve our problems.

I will assume you are still in secondary school.

Go back and prepare for senior WAEC.

Politics is not for your type.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116287535:

Ignorant mind Nkpor flyover was built by Peter Obi

The state of the bridge as stated by you in 2017 suggests he did a shoddy job.

In addition, this was the state of the bridge after Obi left office.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro its obi dem who started it as if life go end afterthe election.

What pissed me off and hardened me against obi was on the 4th of July one of his zombie here threaten to kill me before 24th of July for just saying my view as per all these smart thief's called presidential aspirants I was shocked though we agreed to meet to see who will die first but till now I kept going to our agreed point I haven't seen him yet.

You can not threatened me and still want me to support you or your candidate never. To hell with obi I no sabi obi and I don't want to sabi him.
Na you wey get real wahalla..
Me wey open this thread,, I be Obidient.
But I have received lots of bashings and threats on this very thread.
But na laugh I dey laugh.
On that day of election,, go and vote whoever you want to vote for.
But if you're patriotic at-all,, then look at Nigeria..
And look at the aspirants/contenders.
The followers and supporters are not going to rule/lead with the winner.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

Why didn't he show us the picture as Obi left it?
Does it change the fact that it was Obi that built it?

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Pesuzok(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
2tpick:
It this is supposed to be a counter thread, where the main thread come be naa?

https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

Not even one picture of BAT commissioning a project

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Seankhalifa:
lol... we will suffer in dis country... so to u dis is a project...
The state secretariat was built by Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

The state of the bridge as stated by you in 2017 suggests he did a shoddy job.

In addition, this was the state of the bridge after Obi left office.
Can you show us one single bridge in Lagos built under Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ibechris2:

This was what I posted to u this morning now u changed it and turned it to Obi.

In the text,I said show us one project Tinubu commissioned with picture evidence.

U have a questionable character.
I opened two threads..
One for Tinubu and one for Obi.
So, you landed yourself in the Tinubu Thread.
I had to balance your legs in both of the threads
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Haywhy3579: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
It's disgusting how nairaland has been reduced to tinubu propaganda platform, so sad. Little wonder why it has remained stagnant since it was created many years ago.

Anyways, I'm happy that pictures of Peter Obi's projects have flooded everywhere. Tinubu in the mud again tongue tongue tongue
Flood indeed
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is a Federal Road and a FG project.
Obi worked on it and commissioned it..
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by samkkonline: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Call Obi number make he send you pix nah............

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.