Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39286 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Jflex07(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi every time. Anything to discredit this man will always make it to the front page.. Naira land mods especially that tinubu supporter mod has lost it.

8 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:
Which photo? He commissioned nothing he spend a whooping 8 years as governor as a total waste obiano record dusted him in 100 times.

Very useless liar. He wan take lie enter Aso Rock oya come enter make we see naa.

Very creepy snake, master dodger, liar, smart thief, overly bigotry, separatist sympathiser, manipulator, overated mofo.

Obi my a s s.

GO AND VOTE YOUR ANCESTOR PRE-CORPSES, NOBODY IS HOLDING OR STOPPING YOU.

YOU ARE A FREE MAN, BUT NA WHEN YOU INFRINGE ON MY FREEDOM TO HEAD TO BIAFRA, YOU GO KNOW SAY, I AM READY FOR YOU.

WE ARE READY FOR VAWULENCE.

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:
WHICH PROJECT BUHARI COMMISSION BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT IN 2015?

WHICH PROJECT GEJ COMMISSION BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT IN 2010?

WHICH PROJECT YARADUA COMMISSION BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT IN 2007?

WHICH PROJECT OBJ COMMISSION BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT IN 199?

OP, YOU ARE VERY STUPID.
You must not insult... don't be a sadist... yar adua commission project incase you don't know... when he was governor of katsina... buhari was never a governor and Jonathan don't stay long as governor of bayelsa.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by etrouble: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Nobody is asking for party. Just show pictures of projects he commissioned shikena.

Don't be an antagonist, he has shown you one picture nah. That's all he did for 8 years. Other pictures if him that you will see are pictures if him giving money to Churches and School Principal to embezzle. I don't know why any reasonable government will give money to school Principaks to build school if not a PASS in Philosophy graduate
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Millimann: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Yea. This is how Peter Obi commissions projects.

God bless you bro.

Those urchins are real i.diots.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:
You want to see pictures of parties with people dressed and dancing just to commission road. Are you sure you understand how Peter Obi works? The projects are there with videos.

You can quote me. I will send you videos with real people talking about it.

However, you don't expect PO to rent canopies and bands like Wike to celebrate commissioning roads.
The projects are were exactly? Since you know why don't you post the videos?
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by SugarGirl44(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
At least..
There is a picture..
Thanks for that...........
Can you drop more please??

These are the kinds of projects you see in anambra.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Neddstark: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
oyeb15:
Obi couldn't do much cos Cris Uba was controlling the state with the help of OBJ

His woman deputy Etiaba became stronger than him. At a time he was removed as governor for six months that Etiaba and her son were ruling the state.

He discovered people wanted to spend government money through contracts,so he
saved d money for future .He did some few projects prudently.

I wonder how he was able to survive the Uba brothers at that period.

We don't need a weak president.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
Peter Obi every time. Anything to discredit this man will always make it to the front page.. Naira land mods especially that tinubu supporter mod has lost it.
nobody is discrediting him... don't mix emotions with politics pls... lets be sure dis time around.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Proffessorr: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:
Which photo? He commissioned nothing he spend a whooping 8 years as governor as a total waste obiano record dusted him in 100 times.

Very useless liar. He wan take lie enter Aso Rock oya come enter make we see naa.

Very creepy snake, master dodger, liar, smart thief, overly bigotry, separatist sympathiser, manipulator, overated mofo.

Obi my a s s.

You guys should take it easy with all these drama over politicians who would end up having fun together.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by inoki247: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Why not visit Google if you have sufficient time to come on here...

Irrespective of how many pictures or videos they send here, you won't still support Obi...so why waste time and effort on attending to your request?

Peter Obi remains a blessing to my state...to my town...and the human race...God bless the day he became my governor ...and I look forward to him replicating the success in Nigeria as president Amen

Yea a blessing to his supporters...

At least before someone can replicate something we have to look at what he want to replicate....

And we are not asking Google for pictures it was a question for his supporters to shows us not dem referring us to Google.....

The way u guys dey package Politicians dey always shock person naso dem package Buhari till today we no see any miracle......
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by OneCandleAway(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

A road (shortcut) linking my village to another town or say LGA was constructed by him for the first time since my over 27 years of existence then and he never commissioned or celebrated it...

Thank you for this.

This is how governance should be. Not throwing partied for commissioning toilet or hand washing basin.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by debbaron2011: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Some of these obedients are SIMP, cant see beyond their nose

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Cherrybae(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Yea. This is how Peter Obi commissions projects.

Pls remove this thing than redicling Peter obi.

Is this a project to celebrate or commission.

Better to keep mute than post this rubbish.

I support obi but the picture you posted is rubbish
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Latakia(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Then you will have to wait till Bournemouth win the EPL and Champion League in the same season if you want to see Obi Pandora pictures/video commissioning projects in his 8 miserable years as a governor.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Mandate2023: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Go and Google “Project Commissioning”
I don't know why you guys see everything from the Nigerian point of view.

Werey oya show us America point of views grin

But he took pictures when he donated 7 laptops to students grin grin
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Nice one.
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by smoke555: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
At least..
There is a picture..
Thanks for that...........
Can you drop more please??

What are you trying to prove? That he didn't work? I leave in anambra state and I can tell better. Moreover why didn't people criticize him this much when atiku was riding on his back, using his credibility to contest as president? Bloody psycophant

5 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Jflex07(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Seankhalifa:
nobody is discrediting him... don't mix emotions with politics pls... lets be sure dis time around.
We can never be so sure doesn't mean Tinubu and Atiku are better off.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

NA YOIUR PAPA, COMMISSION YARADUA GRAVE ABI?

I'M HERE FOR VAWULENCE.
normal obituary mentality...
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi built Anambra state secretariat Awka

11 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Neddstark: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116282273:

Can we see Tinubu's projects

Tinubu's projects in Lagos surpasses that of the whole alaigbo from 2000-2022.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Mandate2023: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Latakia:
Then you will have to wait till Bournemouth win the EPL and Champion League in the same season if you want to see Obi Pandora pictures/video commissioning projects in his 8 miserable years as a governor.

That lagos poly has been upgraded to university while that of Anambra is about to its accreditation grin
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Seankhalifa:
normal obituary mentality...

YOUR FADA THERE

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
We can never be so sure doesn't mean Tinubu and Atiku are better off.
don't mean obi is better too... don't allow hype cloud ur judgement
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Chris2863(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2022
If you need more, I can help you with that

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Youoareofoolish: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

moumou people, you no get leg to go Anambra state find him projects? Asides Infrastructure (Heavy road construction), Obi heavily focused on human capital. this you can see in many spheres of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by maasoap(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Body dumped at Ezu river by Sar is Peter Obi's fault.

But youths killed by army at Lekki toll gate, even though Lagos state government had people remove CCTV the same day is not Sanwo Olu his master Tinubu's fault?

Lol, youth killed but no bodies and no families looking for family members who went for the protest but never came back?
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116282879:
Peter Obi built Anambra state secretariat Awka
lol... we will suffer in dis country... so to u dis is a project...
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rippa(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

Its not everybody that will use #40 to build a project and spend #300 to commision it
If u want to see Obi legacy, travel to anambra.
If u nor get transport, message me so that I can take you round delta and anambra when I go there next week.
Most of u nor dey waka
Dats how one useless northern gov will wake up Tomorow and tells u he developed and built Abuja and u will node your head to it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.