Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39285 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by SmartPolician: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Then what's the point of his audio savings when he doesn't have enough to spend.

You are the one not making sense.

What's the need of saving when he should have known the value of Naira would depreciate further looking at the trend of naira fall since 1999?

You run a government the way you run a company. Every company saves for rainy day.

While I don't hold brief for Peter Obi, we have learned here that he saved much of the money in foreign currency.

Peter Obi, from my findings, invested so much in education, health, infrastructure and every area of human endeavour. Therefore, saving for rainy day is logical because nobody knows what tomorrow holds.

Even you as a human being, if you don't have savings, you are in trouble. If Jonathan was sensible enough to save money for the country in the time of plenty, do you think that Buhari would go about begging China to fund every project he executed?

We are told that Obiano used part of Peter Obi's savings to build an airport and emptied their account while leaving. Now, Soludo is starting by borrowing $100 billion because his predecessor left him with lots of debts and escaped to the United States. If that's not wickedness, what is?

So, in conclusion, there's nothing wrong in saving because if you save money, money will save you.

PS: I sincerely hope you want to learn, not that you are trying to justify your decision to vote for an old criminal. If the latter is your case, don't expect another reply from me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by lomprico(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Once projects are done with, there must be some events (no matter how little) that would follow, in order to let the public know that the project is ready to be used.
That is called commissioning.
It must not be a big party.
#**Modified**#

Source:..
https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

Still waste of public fund
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anambra ranked lowest in poverty, lowest in debt, leading state in education, health and other human development indexes under Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro its obi dem who started it as if life go end afterthe election.

What pissed me off and hardened me against obi was on the 4th of July one of his zombie here threaten to kill me before 24th of July for just saying my view as per all these smart thief's called presidential aspirants I was shocked though we agreed to meet to see who will die first but till now I kept going to our agreed point I haven't seen him yet.

You can not threatened me and still want me to support you or your candidate never. To hell with obi I no sabi obi and I don't want to sabi him.
Hit your head on the wall my dear.
If you live in Nigeria whether you voted Buhari or not, you are enjoying the flavour.
No one will beg you.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2Radii: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Born2Breed:
Go and Die!!!

Mumu, no one will show you anything,
small play, u turn am to vawulence grin grin

If u no get just say u no get, fight nor dey na grin
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ATLIEN2027: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary has no record to run except that he's younger and Igbo. Nothing else.
Just making promises that he couldn't do in 8 years in office in a state now he wants us to believe he can do that on national scale.
Only brainwashed retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidients can believe such nonsense.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Epurogonogono(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)

https://www.nairaland.com/7210450/some-pictures-projects-h.epeter-obi
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by toujurs: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Yea. This is how Peter Obi commissions projects.

NB:
Here's a Twitter thread with videos of Peter Obi's projects.
>>https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1515420972916084748?t=67lWp1gwVP_DfAPLCeRaPQ&s=19<<
come on, taim taim taim for you grin.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by anonymous1759(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283007:

Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam

Lie with conscience Igbariam was established in 2000 . How did Obi build it ? Stop spreading Fake news. You can say Obi built one or two structures In COOU of which any philanthropist can do .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by AcuraZDX: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Uteghe:

Frankly speaking,I still don't get the hype about Obi.
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Ibechris2: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

This was what I posted to u this morning now u changed it and turned it to Obi.

In the text,I said show us one project Tinubu commissioned with picture evidence.

U have a questionable character.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by bdon123(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

No matter wat u try to prove,we won't vote Tinubu or Atiku.Tinubu n Atiku are xtremly bad choices so any other reasonable candidate is already better.We tired of d same old politicians that have held sway to our progress.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

He thinks to point out a lie, doesn't know that there is a difference between building and refurbishing.
A mumu man he is.

Coward, why did post a picture that isn't true about the state of what Obi left behind?

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by chemberlin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
seunjungle1:
Akpabio made good governor than Obi in all areas.. Argue it with me
And corruption ate him up. He is still under efcc net

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by anonymous1759(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

THE ONLY REASON HE DID NOT BUILD THE AIRPORT IS BEACUSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PUT IT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST.

THEY DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO GO AHEAD BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE.

ANYTHING A STATE GOV CAN DO FOR HIS STATE, PETER OBI DID AND NEVER PLUNGED THE STATE INTO DEBT BUT RATHER LEFT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEHIND FOR HIS SUCCESSOR.

BEFORE OBI, ANAMBRA WAS AT GROUND ZERO WITH NOTHING WORKING OR STANDING.

PETER OBI STARTED FROM SCRATCH.

How many billions is dollars to be precise please give us the real figures grin
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116282520:

Peter Obi project in Anambra state

Onitsha 10 lanes built by Peter Obi

This is a Federal Road and a FG project.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:
Abeg people help me look this and his lies.

Obi dey learn where you dey.

I busted one of his lies . Obi was Governor In 2006 , but built Anambra state university In 2000 this guys are crooks. Anyone selling a fake product is always aggressive if you want to verify .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by stephenponti(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

Op Dont be blind to the goodness of a good man

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ogatboy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

All those commissioning is for show. Just as Wike dey do now. Lol. People with good intentions do not blow their trumpet

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by EmekaMD(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
pls enough of reverse psychology

What about the good news about obi that has always graced the front page??

Imbec!le..
Keypad warrior. Calling me slowpoke online. lol.
sort your life out first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by shortIGBOman: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
GistFullGround:

Gov. Obaseki of Edo State does not commission projects like other politicians do.

God & verify!

Na lie. He has no project to commission.
Obaseki is the worst Governor in this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2Radii: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
Keypad warrior. Calling me slowpoke online. lol.
sort your life out first.
U need that most.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Cherrybae(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you a kid? You that's insulting people all over calling them IPOb supports Peter Obi?

I am obedient and my vote is for Peter obi.

I am a sane obi supporter on the field canvassing for votes for obi not online supporter like ipob that insults everyone who speak against obi.

Count me out of attacks or insults
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Decent09(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Body dumped at Ezu river by Sar is Peter Obi's fault.

But youths killed by army at Lekki toll gate, even though Lagos state government had people remove CCTV the same day is not Sanwo Olu his master Tinubu's fault?

During Tinubu abi

Go and get sense
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by MyRentic: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cherrybae:

I am obedient and my vote is for Peter obi.

I am a sane obi supporter on the field canvassing for votes for obi not online supporter like ipob that insults everyone who speak against obi.

Count me out of attacks or insults
cheesy cheesy grin
Cherrybae:

Alabo, I greet you sir you have said nothing but the truth. I salute you for this piece.

Peter obi will lose Anambra and All the south East states.

Peter obi cannot win any state in the south south.

Obi knows this but his so called supporters will never accept this.

The story will change come 2023 that obi was rigged out.

Obi cannot even win a senatorial election in Anambra let alone presidential election.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Kingzeez10: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Femiwilli:
Tinubu built a bridge in Lagos from his house to Lagos state coffers

If care is not taken, Tinubu will pocket Nigeria the way he pocketed Lagos.

I'm very sure your state that is not pocketed by Tinubu is far behind Lagos.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by EmekaMD(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
U need that most.
have you been able to get yourself some third hand used Lenovo laptop you needed for IT training?
Social media have made it easy for all these small boys to be insulting people who should be employing them in real life.

Quick one: focus on fixing your life boy. Dont pick fights with people you don’t know online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Ttalk: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

You run a government the way you run a company. Every company saves for rainy day.

While I don't hold brief for Peter Obi, we have learned here that he saved much of the money in foreign currency.

Peter Obi, from my findings, invested so much in education, health, infrastructure and every area of human endeavour. Therefore, saving for rainy day is logical because nobody knows what tomorrow holds.

Even you as a human being, if you don't have savings, you are in trouble. If Jonathan was sensible enough to save money for the country in the time of plenty, do you think that Buhari would go about begging China to fund every project he executed?

We are told that Obiano used part of Peter Obi's savings to build an airport and emptied their account while leaving. Now, Soludo is starting by borrowing $100m because his predecessor left him with lots of debts and escaped to the United States. If that's not wickedness, what is?

So, in conclusion, there's nothing wrong in saving because if you save money, money will save you.

PS: I sincerely hope you want to learn, not that you are trying to justify your decision to vote for an old criminal. If the latter is your case, don't expect another reply from me.

This is the type things that makes people term Obi and his Obidients liar.

There are reports by Obiano that Obi left debt for the state, equally the APGA state chairman equally quoted a figure as debt left by Obi.

Obi claimed to be a Harvard graduate( though many of us know it's 2hour online course that award certificate) supposed to deploy his Harvard economic knowledge to utilise merge resources at his disposal.

I don't expect you to reduce this discussion to the level of 2X2 shops that many of Obidients are known for.

A business man doesn't save money when there's need for expansion as the company value would make him credit worthy if the company is well managed. The issue of looking for money to spend should not be a problem of Obi a Harvard graduate rather his concern should have been how to put up critical infrastructures that would increase his ability to generate money through IGR or loan.

What informed Obi to have saved in times of spending and why is Soludo now borrowing when he should be consolidating?

I was in Anambra during Obi's first tenure and I can tell you Obi didn't bring out any innovation into his leadership, he is as worthless as many governors that abound in Nigeria, it amazes me how some sections are now painting him like an angel when there is clear evidence that he didn't perform above average.

I am sure other parties are collating their records on Obi's performance as governor and all these packagings you guys are giving Obi will fall like a pack of cards when the campaign started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
No photographer in that period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Doorlarss(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Who ask u to show us the pictures of project na aluta
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by fx45(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
alizma:

No even mention Wike for una lazy ex governor matter. We no dey give shishi, we no dey give shishi na watin one Peter for Anambra take kill his brother on top of 1,500 naira electricity bill. The topic dey below this very one for front page.
You are simply asked to show pictures of Peter Obi where he commissioned projects during his 8yrs and you are calling Wike.
But they're already giving you pictures and videos. I need you to go to the druggie's counter thread and do your people proud

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
arantess:

you are crazy indeed

you want more pictures, even if they show you 500 you will ask for more

Na my craze..
Not yours.
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.