Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39283 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi constructed Nkpor flyover

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:

Stop trying to look for excuse if the thread ask for pictures and dere is non is better u just waka pass u think people that feel like seeing pictures need to want to hear ur explanation...

They will believe you're trying to cover for his cluelessness pictures no dey fine den shun the epistle and long talk as the d thread stated....

Look around the thread already and see lots of pictures from road to schools to bridges to hospitals etc...

The pictures are too many here already...just scroll again from page one to the last...Nice day Sir

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by MyRentic: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
tiger28:
Bla bla bla......

These folks are Stark Illiterates!

See comments!

Watch project video and hug transformer.
>>https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1515420972916084748?t=67lWp1gwVP_DfAPLCeRaPQ&s=19<<
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Seankhalifa: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
Hahaha ,bro God Don comot hand for naija matter
omo u no lie... but na God be our only hope gee
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283212:
Peter Obi did wonder in health sector when he was governor of Anambra State

Peter Obi's projects in health sector in Anambra state

WE KNOW HE TOUCHED ALL SECTORS IN ANAMBRA AND STILL LEFT BILLLIONS USED TO BUILD AIRPORT, FLY OVER AND MANY MORE EVEN AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE.

U DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO US.

THOSE YOU ARE TRYING TO PLEASE, WILL ONLY TURN THIS THREAD TO SHIT, AS THEY ALREADY DID ON FP, EVEN BEFORE SENDING THE PAGE TO NAIRALAND FP.

LEARN TO PASS-OVER.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Ttalk: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Akpabio had a lot of more money to spend than Peter Obi.

I thought that the more people visit Nairaland politics section, the more reasonable they would become.

Then what's the point of his audio savings when he doesn't have enough to spend.

You are the one not making sense.

What's the need of saving when he should have known the value of Naira would depreciate further looking at the trend of naira fall since 1999?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by IbomFinest: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Your energy should be channelled towards planning a year long rehabilitation for Tinubu's hard drugs related illnesses. Man is dying inside o grin grin grin
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
THEY SAY SHOW US PETER OBI PROJECT, EVEN BEFORE THE PERSON THAT WILL SHOW THEM ARRIVE, THEY POSTED SHIT ON THE FP.

I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU EVIL BASTARDS SERIOUSLY.

THE ONLY THING, I OWE YOU IS AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi built Onitsha business Park that Houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks and others

6 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
I can't believe my eyes.
You mean Peter Obi built all these in his time without borrowing a dime?
Now I know why he's hated.
A man like this can only receive overwhelming love or overwhelming hatred.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Abujason: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
One moment you people call Peter Obi a social media hype. Next moment you want to use the same social media that raise unnecessary and irrelevant issues.

But you want pictures, you will get pictures.

Please how many projects did Bobo Shaky-Shaky Chicago start and complete while he was a Governor. Look at all the things you talk about as his accomplishments and tell me which he completed.

For some Tinubidiots who can manage to read, Nairaland is your source for few of the many projects -
https://www.nairaland.com/7210450/some-pictures-projects-h.epeter-obi

Meanwhile I await Pa Shaky-Shaky’s projects he started and completed since you Tinubidiots want to go there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by inoki247: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Look around the thread already and see lots of pictures from road to schools to bridges to hospitals etc...

The pictures are too many here already...just scroll again from page one to the last...Nice day Sir

Good that's what the thread is all about asking for pictures nd I'm glad people are replying with pictures instead of looking for a way to attack the thread or writing epistle....

Enjoy the rest of your day....
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Ashirioluwa: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
How is this relevant? Cost of commissioning projects in Nigeria are always more than the cost of the projects.

Look at the bridge your brother Desmond Idiot built and commissioned

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:
I can't believe my eyes.
You mean Peter Obi built all these in his time without borrowing a dime?
Now I know why he's hated.
A man like this can only receive overwhelming love or overwhelming hatred.

THE ONLY REASON HE DID NOT BUILD THE AIRPORT IS BEACUSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PUT IT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST.

THEY DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO GO AHEAD BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE.

ANYTHING A STATE GOV CAN DO FOR HIS STATE, PETER OBI DID AND NEVER PLUNGED THE STATE INTO DEBT BUT RATHER LEFT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEHIND FOR HIS SUCCESSOR.

BEFORE OBI, ANAMBRA WAS AT GROUND ZERO WITH NOTHING WORKING OR STANDING.

PETER OBI STARTED FROM SCRATCH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
oyeb15:
Obi couldn't do much cos Cris Uba was controlling the state with the help of OBJ

His woman deputy Etiaba became stronger than him. At a time he was removed as governor for six months that Etiaba and her son were ruling the state.

He discovered people wanted to spend government money through contracts,so he
saved d money for future .He did some few projects prudently.

I wonder how he was able to survive the Uba brothers at that period.

Instead of working on projects that would impact the lives of his citizens that actually voted him in, he decided not to work and save money.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Mrkindness: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I don't know why I find Obedient people so toxic. The same view I had for 'Sai Baba' crew then. angry

Dem MANNA & his political coup gave us Sai Baba & went mute indoor.
because you darkness.

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by damwaves: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is a little challenge at least there must pictures taken at each events. I love this request, it's not about abuse or quarrelling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ComeToJesus: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Once projects are done with, there must be some events (no matter how little) that would follow, in order to let the public know that the project is ready to be used.
That is called commissioning.
It must not be a big party.
This one dey look for video of dance and too much talk.

Na owambe dey hungry you abi?

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education system

6 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283254:
Peter Obi constructed Nkpor flyover

But why do you lie so much like this?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abeg people help me look this and his lies.

Obi dey learn where you dey.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

THE ONLY REASON HE DID NOT BUILD THE AIRPORT IS BEACUSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PUT IT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST.

ANYTHING A STATE GOV CAN DO FOR HIS STATE, PETER OBI DID AND NEVER PLUNGED THE STATE INTO DEBT BUT RATHER LEFT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEHIND FOR HIS SUCCESSOR.

That's why they hate him. His light shines on their darkness.
I mean, look at what this man did without borrowing kobo

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

But why do you lie so much like this?

OBIANO, UNDER THE BRIDGE, PETER OBI BUILT THE BRIDGE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by lomprico(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)

When you show us your candidates own we will give you what you want
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by 2Radii: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
Nairaland isn’t neutral at all.
Ethnic and tribally minded MODS at work. sucks.

share anything negative about Obi, be it opinion, below-per journalism and fiam.. front page. Almost like the MODS are themselves cooking this mess up.

Share authentic articles from reputable newspapers even with links, if it says anything unsavory about Tinubu. Never will it make front page.

This people eh..
pls enough of reverse psychology

What about the good news about obi that has always graced the front page??

Imbec!le..

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ComeToJesus: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

Please verify your information. States are known to build airports but the regulation is handled by federal aviation administration.

FG can't stop any state from building an airport.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by hammer567: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

That's why they hate him. His light shines on their darkness.
I mean, look at what this man did without borrowing kobo

PETER OBI BUILT ALL RURAL ROAD, CONNECTING EVERY LOCAL GOV.

BEFORE OBI, NA DIRT ROAD FULL ANAMBRA, THAT I KNOW, BECAUSE WHEN I REACH VILLAGE, DUST FULL EVERYWHERE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

Instead of working on projects that would impact the lives of his citizens that actually voted him in, he decided not to work and save money.

Continue using your backup accounts to troll.
Anybody who falls on Peter the rock (okwute) will be broken, but if it falls on you, you will be ground to dust.

5 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Proffessorr:

You guys should take it easy with all these drama over politicians who would end up having fun together.

Bro its obi dem who started it as if life go end afterthe election.

What pissed me off and hardened me against obi was on the 4th of July one of his zombie here threaten to kill me before 24th of July for just saying my view as per all these smart thief's called presidential aspirants I was shocked though we agreed to meet to see who will die first but till now I kept going to our agreed point I haven't seen him yet.

You can not threatened me and still want me to support you or your candidate never. To hell with obi I no sabi obi and I don't want to sabi him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

Why didn't he show us the picture as Obi left it?
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by rusher14: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Continue using your backup accounts to troll.
Anybody who falls on Peter the rock (okwute) will be broken, but if it falls on you, you will be ground to dust.

What backup accounts?

Please identify them.

I'm waiting.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

He thinks to point out a lie, doesn't know that there is a difference between building and refurbishing.
A mumu man he is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.