Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48844 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Themandator: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
What is ANIDS? because Obiano didn't investigate that fraud. The only thing we know about ANIDS is the ANIDS transport which disappeared immediately Obi left office... ANIDS transport suddenly change to benflo. Is that what you call legacy project?

ANIDS stands for Anambra integrated development strategy

It is not a transport company

It is the policy document that was behind the all encompassing development of the state under him

It was to ensure that no sector was left behind

The federal government ended up with one of similar name... Can't remember that name under Jonathan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by SMGGroup: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Nah it doesn't work that way, we are in Lagos, you can only lie to fools. Alaba is where you find mainly Igbo traders, Alaba is not a highbrow area of Lagos, a lot of substandard products in this market. This market contribute to our importation problem in Nigeria. There are thousands of malls and plazas owned by foreigners and people of diverse tribes. Alaba is a microcosm, when it comes to tax revenues or IGR in Lagos. The luxury hotels, banks, oil conglomerate head offices, blue chip companies, and thousands of service and product based businesses across Lagos provides the accumulative IGR. Stop miseducating the public. Your business is peanuts when it comes to businesses in Lagos. All these talk about owning houses in Lekki is all lies. Igbos mainly do small businesses in Lagos.

i was engaging you on the other thread you created not knowing that you are an ethnic bigot. really wasted my time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut up and show us your agbado candidate commissioning project sir. No offence

Who is agbado candidate and what's my business with him/her?

How can I shut up and show you something at the same time? Pls grow up.

Can you pls name the "many industries" that he attracted?
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by lordtony27(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol and yorubas are saints because no yoruba have ever committed any crime for money abi chai. bigotry at its highest go sit ur dumb a$$ down if u have nothing sensible to say.
Komu1048:

If u don’t do, others do. And where did I insult the whole igbos. And I’m talking about what I know, u might call it insult. You might be clean but u don’t have to think to know about one or 2 Igbos that is into crime for money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Komu1048(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Verysmart101:

Can u see the reply others gave to u? U claimed u left Awka but u couldn't locate the hospital.It proves u and ur family are idiots and animals.Always looking for who to pull down

U, ur father, mother and the rest of your family is the animals that needs to be tame.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Mustiboy:

Even these ones I've seen so far, I'm more than wowed by them.

I've always been obedient as a Yoruba, but this thread solidifies my faith in Obi.

Damn. See pictures everywhere.

He tared almost his entire local government area . In his own town u can't pick a sand on any road there . His entire town is on 100% tared . The guy too much .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Those who called for this challenge are nowhere to be found.

CHILL..
THEY
ARE
COMING..

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by majamajic(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2022
descarado:

You have 20 projects, post them instead of talking.
Abi na work only?

Or just wan yarn pata?

The projects are much that he can't even mention half here , but he tried anyway .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

What r u saying, I stayed beside Ngbajiaka hostel, unizik junction. All my time there I didn't see or even hear of Anambra state University teaching hospital.
Hide your head in shame bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Why are you giving people High blood pressure? grin
So that they will prepare their own Photo-Gallery and send too..
If not,, “na waa” go be their inheritance ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by SMGGroup: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
People of anambra should be proud that their state is been compared with a former capital of the country and a former British colony. Don't forget that anambra started from scratch after the war. Just look at the level of industrialisation and schooling, housing and what not.

Yoruba people should show us Ekiti, Ondo and it's industrialization, and urbanisation.

Whether Obi or Obiano constructed these projects, bottom line is that they belong to anambra state. i can comfortably name 20 industries alone in nnewi. From cutix, kotec, ibeto, coscharis, chikason, a-z lubricants, sea-horse lubricants in ozubulu, tummy tummy, capital oil, innoson, Louis carter and numerous others. Nnewi is so industrialised that they have their own chamber of commerce. Here is link to some of the companies and what they produce.

https://nnewi.info/nnewi-manufacturing-companies/

Anambra should be commended. Let love lead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Who is even doubting whether Peter Obi performed or not. Who is also doubting whether Tinubu performed or not. They both performed well, pictures or no pictures.

If it is just about pictures, Ikpeazu can give us hundreds of pictures of projects he executed. Likewise, Bello or Ortom. We know those that have worked and we know liars and pretenders.

Obi and Tinubu will be separated by other qualities beyond pictures of projects especially their national appeal and political sagacity which will be very crucial as we zero in.

Good luck to both of them

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ImperialYoruba: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116303794:
Peter Obi achieved a lot when he was governor, Anambra State was nothing to write home about before Peter Obi came into office, the State was in serious debt then, backlogs of salaries , pensioners and gratitude are being owed, no single hospital then in Anambra was aggregated, bad roads, hoodlums took over the State, education sector Anambra was far behind then, State workers were using rented apartments as office in State capital, no was working then in Anambra, insecurity was then high, rubbers due write to Onitsha residents to expect them,they will come and nothing will happen, bank robbery and bullion van attack where very common then, inter roads where terrible, Peter Obi came and started rebuilding, it wasn't an easy task but at the end of his tenure he left Anambra State better, he was able to achieve a lot with prudent management, blocked all the wasteful spending, he cleared all backlogs salaries, pensions and gratuities, reduced the state debt, Peter Obi achieved a lot in all sectors.
These are some of Peter Obi's projects when he was governor of Anambra State

COOUTH Awka was built by Peter Obi from foundation to finishing and equipped the hospital make sure it was aggregated before his tenure ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKGYHEG2cGQ

It is difficult to accept this report without an independent verification. Unfortunately, Anambra is not safe for our independent verifiers to go.

The reason we need field verifiers is to authenticate the report. Ibo is well known for fabricating images, videos, numbers, illustrations to suit a story and situation. This story is more a fabrication than a truth, untill verified in the field.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Nonsense, these are basic brick and mortar. If you have brains, you will increase your state's IGR, and make your state more commercially viable, this is what makes a state and it's people prosperous. Most Anambrans still run to Lagos for a better life, because Anambra is not economically viable to live and grow in. Even Zamfara state governors build basic infrastructure.
Taxing even homeless beggars that live under the bridges..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304907:
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector
Thanks bro for setting fire on their camp.
They are now running Helter Skelter, looking for anything to present as Tinubu’s project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by oneMalik: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
These are all from just one project , I wanna see more cos am chosing my candidate based on performance and profile NOT propagandas .

Among the 3 major candidates , TINUBU is still topping my list based on the above mentioned criterials .
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by udeh3(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Oya tell us his address where he lives in Lagos for verification. Una go just dey talk nonsense.

As a Nigerian, he has every fundamental right to live anywhere he wants. Yes, he's a business man who lives in Lagos and Onitsha.

Even BAT migrated to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

It is difficult to accept this report without an independent verification. Unfortunately, Anambra is not safe for our independent verifiers to go.

The reason we need field verifiers is to authenticate the report. Ibo is well known for fabricating images, videos, numbers, illustrations to suit a story and situation. This story is more a fabrication than a truth, untill verified in the field.
Oga, forget talk.
People troop in and out of Anambra everyday.
So, forget your excuses.
Come in and verify whatever information you wish to verify

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Faber(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Themandator:

ANIDS stands for Anambra integrated development strategy

It is not a transport company

It is the policy document that was behind the all encompassing development of the state under him

It was to ensure that no sector was left behind

The federal government ended up with one of similar name... Can't remember that name under Jonathan

TAN... Transformation Agenda for Nigeria

Then those rooting for his 2nd term formed the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Millz404(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

This bridge was built by Obiano not Obi. Stop deceiving nairalanders.

Maybe next time u want to tell this kind of lie... Go to a platform where u don't have Anambra ppl
Use your brain for once. Because he is standing on the bridge, he built it. Look at the bridge he is standing on, does it look like a new project that is being commissioned?

5 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Themandator: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Faber:

TAN... Transformation Agenda for Nigeria

That is Ifeanyi Uba political machine.... There was one agency of the fg with name like economic and develop strategy
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
donbrowser:

Why is it only that has access to all Obi's projects grin
Do a Fact-Check and disprove him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by AliGro: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Lies here. That road was fully funded by FG and built by FG. Not a single shishi from Anambra went into that project.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/obi-tasks-contractor-on-onitsha-head-bridge/

Although contract for the road was awarded by the Federal Government, the Governor said he was in a position to give the directive because he travelled to Abuja several times to persuade the Federal Government to award. “All I am saying is that due to the strategic nature of the contract, we have followed it and know that mobilisation has been paid,” Obi said.

post=116303964:
Peter Obi expanded Onitsha Road to 10 lanes and beautiful Headbridge Onitsha
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ImperialYoruba: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Oga, forget talk.
People troop in and out of Anambra everyday.
So, forget your excuses.
Come in and verify whatever information you wish to verify

We are going by terrorism report. It is difficult to take the word of an Iboman on face value.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Faber(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Themandator:

That is Ifeanyi Uba political machine.... There was one agency of the fg with name like economic and develop strategy

Go and Ask anybody TAN is associated with GEJ. Ubah was only the leader
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Themandator: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Faber:

Go and Ask anybody TAN is associated with GEJ

TAN is a political movement led my Ifeanyi Uba that supported Jonathan... It is not an agency of the government

Just remembered the name : NEEDS
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Themandator:

I think that is Buhari's own. Economic Growth and Recovery Strategy.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116306178:

Peter Obi performance in education need special thread to be able to cover all
Please, help and do so as soon as possible.
We will win this battle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by tonyashburton: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
You dey mind the buffoon?
PresidObi:

Sorry, you have never been in Awka all your life.

The teaching hospital is along the ever busy Onitsha Enugu Express road, very visible to every passerby. If you didn't see it, you have never crossed Aromma flyover be dat.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
AliGro:
Lies here. That road was fully funded by FG and built by FG. Not a single shishi from Anambra went into that project.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/obi-tasks-contractor-on-onitsha-head-bridge/

Although contract for the road was awarded by the Federal Government, the Governor said he was in a position to give the directive because he travelled to Abuja several times to persuade the Federal Government to award. “All I am saying is that due to the strategic nature of the contract, we have followed it and know that mobilisation has been paid,” Obi said.

Peter Obi expanded Upper Iweka to Head bridge, FG reconstructed from Iweka to Umunya during Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by IfnobeGod20: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Photoshop and lies pls who you want impress here??
Something must kill a man. If Peter Obi achievements kill, you die well but to die because of Tinubu underperformance, you die horrible death.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.