Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,761 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48740 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Khaleefa1804: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Photoshop and lies pls who you want impress here??
Your lazy stupid a*s can't allow u to do a small research. These are unclassified information in public domain. Don't be a fo*lish hater hate with sense

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
It's now obvious that this trend is nothing but lies.
Obiano built MCC bridge and respond to the emargency work after the beam shift.
I'm waiting for you with another strong evidence on MCC bridge

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
It's now obvious that this trend is nothing but lies.
Obiano built MCC bridge and respond to the emargency work after the beam shift.

Very soon you will post Awka flyovers and tell us Obiano only did repay work on it after it was constructed by Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116308216:

Just the way I am waiting for you to post Awka flyovers and tell nairalanders that Obiano only did repay work on it after it was constructed by Obi.

As usual... I guess Obi was the governor of Anambra in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Then any body that say he did not do anything is very greedy and self blind .
Imagine what as a governor he did,now think of what he will do as president .he is amazing jare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You used two terms here "commercially viable" and "economically viable". Pls what do you mean by them?

Why do you say that Anambra isn't "economically viable"?

Who made Lagos "commercially viable"?

Is it the increase in Lagos taxes that have made the people of Lagos more prosperous?
Dullard I know your brain is dull. Obi cubana invested his bar, lounge business in Lagos because it's commercially viable. Ask him how much he leased the property for, if not viable he won't spend so much just to lease the property. Stop being so dull, maybe you need to go for English classes.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Just the way I am waiting for you to post Awka flyovers and tell nairalanders that Obiano only did repay work on it after it was constructed by Obi.
Dumbo I can't remember saying that Awka flyovers was done by Peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116308340:

Dumbo I can't remember saying that Awka flyovers was done by Peter Obi
Wise man, I can't remember Obi being the governor of Anambra in 2015 as at the time MCC bridge Construction started.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Dullard I know your brain is dull. Obi cubana invested his bar, lounge business in Lagos because it's commercially viable. Ask him how much he leased the property for, if not viable he won't spend so much just to lease the property. Stop being so dull, maybe you need to go for English classes.

But intelligent professor, why can't you answer the simple questions? Why can't you explain yourself?

You used two terms here "commercially viable" and "economically viable". Pls what do you mean by them?

Why do you say that Anambra isn't "economically viable"?

Who made Lagos "commercially viable"?

Is it the increase in Lagos taxes that have made the people of Lagos more prosperous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ForgetfulJones: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Why are you giving people High blood pressure? grin
Vawulence everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by descarado: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

As usual... I guess Obi was the governor of Anambra in 2015.
Go and sit down.
Ndì oso chi egbu.
The guy you are trying to pull down worked for obiano. I didn't see you promote obiano here like he did throughout obiano tenure. He fought a whole lot defending obiano here almost everyday. Where were you then. Ò dabata o libe aghù amaghi ebe ukwa si pùta. Fake anambrarian.
Give honour to whom honour is due at the right time. That's what you will never see your enemies do unless you are masquerading of course.
Pathetic.
Posts filled with jealousy and low self esteem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Hahaha you guys are not serious
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by descarado: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116308216:

Stop giving him audience or don't you see what he is doing?
You should know better.
State your fact as it is and move on.
No time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by OgaTimo(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2022
am a living withness of this biko
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Wise man, I can't remember Obi being the governor of Anambra in 2015 as at the time MCC bridge Construction started.

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
donbrowser:

Why is it only that has access to all Obi's projects grin

That's because he's informed about government activities in Anambra State more than most of us.

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Jayden001(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Let me help you.
Obiano reconstructed the bridge after it was cut by erosion... and this erosion has been there even before Obi built the bridge but he ignored it.
please leave this
Urchin. He can never hear no understands.
Leave him to his foolery, we know who they are and what their mission is.

Be a proud urchin bro and show us the ones Tinubu did and leave our darling Obi alone.

4 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ajexx(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2022
O-bi

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Verysmart101: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Photoshop and lies pls who you want impress here??

Abeg shut up please.Show us Tinubu's own
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author= post=116308694][/quote]

laughable. So awarding a project is now an achievement? Do you know how many times Enugu/Onitsha expressway was awarded before one axis was finally built by Buhari led administration??

My brother you have pass this level. I respect you alot for u to be talking from both sides of ur mouth. Show nairalanders evidence of Obi inspecting Construction of MCC bridge.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by g4gerald: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:
p

Can you pls name the "many industries" that he attracted?
I am not the one who created dis thread, buh its very easy to reply u cos am based in Anambra. Peter Obi brought Hero company to Anambra (south east as a whole), makers of Hero beer, grand malt, Budweiser nd so many products, and know so many pple who were gainfully employed there
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Verysmart101: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

This is lie from pit of hell, when and where is it created in awka. I left awka in 2009 n nothing like Teachingh hospital. The only one that existed was from Unizik n it was in Nnewi

When did Peter Obi leave office? Wasn't it in 2013 and u left in 2009? Dumb brain

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by kayperry: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2022
happney65:
As usual beating Mr alagbado back to back. He even has more than this. I hope the OP will upload more. Maybe I should post a YouTube link sef in the morning.

Alagbado and his minions cannot lace his shoes at all. They will keep on hiding their faces

ALOL ! i am guessing most of you are kids who don't even know your right from left

All that pictures of project listed as achievement for a whole governor mention one wey pass weytin local government chairman fit achieve.
Renovated hospitals, over head bridge, sub station cheesy and that is the achievement you want reasonable Nigerians to consider to vote Peter Obi into power

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Verysmart101: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is dull, no wonder he got a P in university, this brains ain't same. Anambra is still poor, igbos should be going there to get jobs, but you see most igbos in Lagos go slow selling coke and gala, opening shops everywhere, even where shops ain't allowed. Obi did nothing for his own brothers and people, how can he help Nigeria?

U are the one that is too dull.first post Ur own results here let's see wat u got.2nd with all these projects u still say he is dull right? U just confirmed nothing good will ever come out of u forever
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by ysgs: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Omo. This is too much.
Obidient all the way
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Komu1048(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Verysmart101:

When did Peter Obi leave office? Wasn't it in 2013 and u left in 2009? Dumb brain

Ur father is the dumb brain, ur lack of moral couldn’t let u answer the when factor
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Verysmart101: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2022
donbrowser:

Why is it only that has access to all Obi's projects grin

Dumb brain go to YouTube you will so much of Peter Obi's videoz when he was governor commissioning projects .
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by SmartPolician: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307522:

MCC pedestal bridge was constructed by Peter Obi

Nwanne, stop replying that brat called Chikeluba25. If anyone is not convinced about Peter Obi, he should go and vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

After all, sufferings have no tribe or religion. I think the reasonable ones among us would have learned from Buhari's incompetence by now.

You are doing a great job!

Keep it up!

5 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by porthouse7(f): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116303794:
Peter Obi achieved a lot when he was governor, Anambra State was nothing to write home about before Peter Obi came into office, the State was in serious debt then, backlogs of salaries , pensioners and gratitude are being owed, no single hospital then in Anambra was aggregated, bad roads, hoodlums took over the State, education sector Anambra was far behind then, State workers were using rented apartments as office in State capital, no was working then in Anambra, insecurity was then high, rubbers due write to Onitsha residents to expect them,they will come and nothing will happen, bank robbery and bullion van attack where very common then, inter roads where terrible, Peter Obi came and started rebuilding, it wasn't an easy task but at the end of his tenure he left Anambra State better, he was able to achieve a lot with prudent management, blocked all the wasteful spending, he cleared all backlogs salaries, pensions and gratuities, reduced the state debt, Peter Obi achieved a lot in all sectors.
These are some of Peter Obi's projects when he was governor of Anambra State

COOUTH Awka was built by Peter Obi from foundation to finishing and equipped the hospital make sure it was aggregated before his tenure ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKGYHEG2cGQ
this local govt project for 8 good years, not even a good road or bridge, indeed obi is a failure
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by snowball11(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

The unseen audio IGR argument again grin

Go and tell an old dying widow that cannot get healthcare in Ikorodu about IGR figures and see how she will curse you.

Don't mind those IGR urchins of Lagos state! grin

That Lagos where a great percentage beg for a living is generating IGR for Drugginus personal use!

Idiots! grin

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
People missed that despite doing all these, he saved the State N75 Billion and paid off debt owed to workers for years. What Peter Obi did in Anambra is beyond belief. He was amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2022
kayperry:

ALOL ! i am guessing most of you are kids who don't even know your right from left

All that pictures of project listed as achievement for a whole governor mention one wey pass weytin local government chairman fit achieve.
Renovated hospitals, over head bridge, sub station cheesy and that is the achievement you want reasonable Nigerians to consider to vote Peter Obi into power
Please can we see projects done by Tinubu

Peter Obi was brain behind Ngozika estate Awka and Hill View Estate Nkwelle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4_702ROk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gANnA9aeSY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) / Politics / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.