Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (48579 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Elidrisy20: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
8yrs only 4 projects, he tried

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Agulu lake resort, MCC bridge Onitsha,...

Below is picture from Agulu lake resort Construction. There you can even see Willie is working car/ Obiano face branded vehicle/ banners... I guess Obiano has turn Obi on nairaland.
The project was started by Peter Obi and was fully paid for before he left, it was around 70% done before his tenure ended

Don't engage except you want me to embarrasse you with facts

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
nams77:

Oga go back and check like he mentioned. Go check first . It's not rocket science

Very good. Since it isn't rocket science, Then answer the question. List the "many industries" that obi attracted to anambra
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307302:

The bridge was built at Nmeata Anam, I was the one that took the pictures in 2015 ,the bridge and roads were built by Peter Obi after the heavy flooding around the riverine communities it was constructed by RCC
In 2015? Laughable. I guess you are also the one that personally took the picture of MCC bridge, Agulu lake resort you posted??

Why not snap and show Nairalanders picture of Obi inspecting Construction of the project?

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Nonsense, these are basic brick and mortar. If you have brains, you will increase your state's IGR, and make your state more commercially viable, this is what makes a state and it's people prosperous. Most Anambrans still run to Lagos for a better life, because Anambra is not economically viable to live and grow in. Even Zamfara state governors build basic infrastructure.
let me tell you something, Nigeria generates more money from taxes and customs today than ever. Still we're broke and needs loan to fund salaries and the economy in comatose.

What's the need of generating billions only for them to be stolen by few people with no impact on the ordinary men and women in the society.

We don't have a money problem in Nigeria,we have a management problem. If you give a wasteful person 1bn, it will finish. Give a good manager 100ml, you will see wonders.

Obi did these without suffering small businesses with taxes and led to lots of investment in Anambra. Innoson, kotec group who are makers of tummy tummy foods and many more came into Anambra and are currently employing thousands, paying taxes and changing the fortunes of ndị Anambra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2022
ukahrawah:

You remind me of what God told the rich man who pleaded that Angels be sent to go and warn his relatives on earth that there's hell and so, they should repent and be saved.

In response, God told him that if they can't repent through the warnings of the prophets and the Saints on earth, if you wish, send a thousand Angels; they'll never repent.

If these massive projects executed by PO aren't enough to convince you man, you're beyond redemption.

Offpoint. Instead of this plenty grammar, you should simply answered the question. pls name the "many industries" that he attracted.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
In 2015? Laughable. I guess you are also the one that personally took the picture of MCC bridge, Agulu lake resort you posted??

Why not snap and show Nairalanders picture of Obi inspecting Construction of the project?
MCC pedestal bridge was constructed by Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307429:

The project was started by Peter Obi and was fully paid for before he left, it was around 70% done before his tenure ended

Don't engage except you want me to embarrasse you with facts
"Don't engage except u want to be embarrassed" laughable. You should know that blackmail does not work here.

The picture u attached is Obi's long abandoned Onitsha 5star hotel not Agulu lake resort. I am glad you are the one shooting yourself on the leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

Photoshop and lies pls who you want impress here??
This is one of the things I hate about stupid people! You asked for his achievements, someone from Anambra State had to take his time and money to get these things here and you said "its photoshop. " Let me reserve my last bullet..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is dull, no wonder he got a P in university, this brains ain't same. Anambra is still poor, igbos should be going there to get jobs, but you see most igbos in Lagos go slow selling coke and gala, opening shops everywhere, even where shops ain't allowed. Obi did nothing for his own brothers and people, how can he help Nigeria?
the same people who come to Lagos to sell gala after about five years will have 4 by 4 shop and then after a decade, will own a plaza.

You sit in your office collecting salary. The day you start a business, you will see what life is about. Even your friends will hardly patronize you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Peter Obi also contacted Nkpor flyover, Obiano only beautify the bridge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
the same people who come to Lagos to sell gala after about five years will have 4 by 4 shop and then after a decade, will own a plaza.

You sit in your office collecting salary. The day you start a business, you will see what life is about. Even your friends will hardly patronize you
Nah it doesn't work that way, we are in Lagos, you can only lie to fools. Alaba is where you find mainly Igbo traders, Alaba is not a highbrow area of Lagos, a lot of substandard products in this market. This market contribute to our importation problem in Nigeria. There are thousands of malls and plazas owned by foreigners and people of diverse tribes. Alaba is a microcosm, when it comes to tax revenues or IGR in Lagos. The luxury hotels, banks, oil conglomerate head offices, blue chip companies, and thousands of service and product based businesses across Lagos provides the accumulative IGR. Stop miseducating the public. Your business is peanuts when it comes to businesses in Lagos. All these talk about owning houses in Lekki is all lies. Igbos mainly do small businesses in Lagos.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307522:

MCC pedestal bridge was constructed by Peter Obi
Just the same way Anambra International Airport, Anambra International Conference Center, Awka flyovers,... Where constructed by Obi.

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
When you are done lying to your Igbo kinsmen you let's us know. Picture of Obi commissioning project you post 3 or 5 then kept post photos no camera quality can produce at that time without Obi anywhere in the photo yet tag them all Obi project. You don see Ipob fools foe here abi.

you're irredeemable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

"Don't engage except u want to be embarrassed" laughable. You should know that blackmail does not work here.

The picture u attached is Obi's long abandoned Onitsha 5star hotel not Agulu lake resort. I am glad you are the one shooting yourself on the leg.
You're ignorant Agulu Lake hotel was flagged off in 2013 Peter Obi tenure ended in March 2014 it was 70% before the end of his tenure, it was never aboundon, it was Obiano that delayed the project, then let completed it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You can fool your kinsmen all the time but we wey get brain will question the validity of your claim. I was actually memorized by all your posted but wanted to be assured I won't change my support over your lies n fake photos cos I can obviously see the photos quality difference in the ones Peter Obi appeared n the 2022 photos you attributed to him. Thanks to introduction to logic my education wasn't a waste. I have my answer already. You have to provide how Peter Obi was able to time travel to the new photo quality from those from his time as governor to the lies you have been posting. Let it be known that some raised that objection here on NL so the world know we are not all brain dead.

google the word ANIDS

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307564:

Peter Obi also contacted Nkpor flyover, Obiano only beautify the bridge
Let me help you.
Obiano reconstructed the bridge after it was cut by erosion... and this erosion has been there even before Obi built the bridge but he ignored it.

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
google the word ANIDS
What is ANIDS? because Obiano didn't investigate that fraud. The only thing we know about ANIDS is the ANIDS transport which disappeared immediately Obi left office... ANIDS transport suddenly change to benflo. Is that what you call legacy project?

1 Like

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by kiddkash(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116304843:
Peter Obi transformed Anambra education sector, some of the schools
I know because I schooled at St. Charles secondary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by femisplash: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Just the same way Anambra International Airport, Anambra International Conference Center, Awka flyovers,... Where constructed by Obi.

What a shame
That guy is a compulsive liar. Check his older threads, he has been bursted several times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Nah it doesn't work that way, we are in Lagos, you can only lie to fools. Alaba is where you find mainly Igbo traders, Alaba is not a highbrow area of Lagos, a lot of substandard products in this market. This market contribute to our importation problem in Nigeria. There are thousands of malls and plazas owned by foreigners and people of diverse tribes. Alaba is a microcosm, when it comes to tax revenues or IGR in Lagos. The luxury hotels, banks, oil conglomerate head offices, blue chip companies, and thousands of service and product based businesses across Lagos provides the accumulative IGR. Stop miseducating the public. Your business is peanuts when it comes to businesses in Lagos. All these talk about owning houses in Lekki is all lies. Igbos mainly do small businesses in Lagos.
which business do you do?

I started mine with one iron door,in less than a year, I currently employ up to five people.

Once again, what business do you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:

What a shame

You are empty, it was rehabilitated by Obiano when it was hit by big truck

open the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5538480/gov-obiano-reopens-mcc-pedestrian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
femisplash:

That guy is a compulsive liar. Check his older threads, he has been bursted several times.
Otondo do you know road to Anambra State

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

If u don’t do, others do. And where did I insult the whole igbos. And I’m talking about what I know, u might call it insult. You might be clean but u don’t have to think to know about one or 2 Igbos that is into crime for money

Sit down you cheap tribalist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
which business do you do?

I started mine with one iron door,in less than a year, I currently employ up to five people.

Once again, what business do you do
Stop lying to people who are not in Lagos, Lagos don't need Igbo traders, the government tolerates them..we don't really need Alaba market, they sell a lot of fake things there. Appreciate people who allow you do business. Do you know how many people of other tribes want to use that same space for other better business that will pay the state government more?
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116307897:

You are empty, it was rehabilitated by Obiano when it was hit by big truck

open the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5538480/gov-obiano-reopens-mcc-pedestrian
It's now obvious that this trend is nothing but lies.
Obiano built MCC bridge and respond to the emargency work after the beam shift.

Very soon you will post Awka flyovers and tell us Obiano only did repay work on it after it was constructed by Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by EndsarsReloaded: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116305808:
Peter Obi distributed school buses to all the secondary schools in Anambra

Another evidence that there is enough money for every governor to change their states if only they're focused and not criminal minded like Tinubu.

How the hell did Peter Obi buy so many cars (I have counted thousands altogether) build all these structures and infrastructure yet left a staggering 75 billion naira and millions of dollars for his successor!!!

I can safely say that Peter Obi is the father of modern Anambra because he set the pace of development and ensured that only qualified technocrats succeed him, from Obiano to Soludo.

I have not seen any politician with such kindness and humanity like Peter Obi in Nigeria, non!!

I can bet that Peter Obi will still be able to transform a broke and dilapidated Nigeria to a great and prosperous nation when elected president.

God knows I won't forgive this country if by hook or crook Peter Obi isn't elected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Femi8586(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Those who called for this challenge are nowhere to be found.

No be who first call police dey always win case na grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by PeterObi4LP: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Komu1048:

That's why there is no family in Igbo that doesn't have at least one prisoner or ex-convict. You people have so much drag Nigerians name down the drain. And small thing u always speak of money, that non is gotten legally.
And the effect is already robbing on sister state like Delta, Portharcourt. It's only Ebonyi state and her people that still believe in hard work n patience.

Before you e.diot quote my mention, I am Omoluabi and my fiance is Ibo. Your assertion and total lies. My inlaw to be none is ex-convict, prisoner or into drugs. Your hate for Ibos will never take you far. What you appreciate you attract.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by michlins(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Stop lying to people who are not in Lagos, Lagos don't need Igbo traders, the government tolerates them..we don't really need Alaba market, they sell a lot of fake things there. Appreciate people who allow you do business. Do you know how many people of other tribes want to use that same space for other better business that will pay the state government more?
what I understood from here is jealousy. Work hard enough and you will be rich like the people you envy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by Patriotsleague: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
what I understood from here is jealousy. Work hard enough and you will be rich like the people you envy
Recognize your place, stop misinforming people. You people need Lagos, Lagos don't need you. Stop bragging on nonsense. This is why you have a dull brain, am simply telling you, you can be displaced from Lagos easily, better to be humble, and not provoke your host, nothing makes you special, based on what you said earlier. I don't envy nonsense, a smart government will ban importing and close a market like alaba, where all they sell is substandard imported goods.
Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by CheapHomes1: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Nonsense, these are basic brick and mortar. If you have brains, you will increase your state's IGR, and make your state more commercially viable, this is what makes a state and it's people prosperous. Most Anambrans still run to Lagos for a better life, because Anambra is not economically viable to live and grow in. Even Zamfara state governors build basic infrastructure.

You used two terms here "commercially viable" and "economically viable". Pls what do you mean by them?

Why do you say that Anambra isn't "economically viable"?

Who made Lagos "commercially viable"?

Is it the increase in Lagos taxes that have made the people of Lagos more prosperous?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.