Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State (13307 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by gbolah1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dear all, please dint be deceive with jimmyjam posting

I believed this guy is working for AKALA no doubt about that

His mission is just to put bad impression on AJIMOBI candidacy. In one million time AJIMOBI is far better than all the gubernatorial candidate in oyo state now

More over we all know that by now the judgment supposed to have been deliver if not because of the strike that is on, is just a matter of time ADEDUBU, AKALA ETC they will not get there way this time around

So my friend you will never suicide with your mission

Tell people that send you to post this on Nairalland that they have fall
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2008
Yes don't get me wrong Ajimobi is the best choice among the candidates being that they have no choice, he has my vote: its just that i can't figure out why a man so classy would be involved in sqandering money,  drugs, homosexuality etc. 

Also there appears to be some relationship between alao-akala, arisekola alao and the first nigerian chief of air staff colonel shittu alao. its either arisekola is the colonels younger brother or akala is his son in law or both. This appears to be why arisekola enjoyed patronage from the military regimes over adedibu also he was much more level headed. 

Regarding Edo mafia: Sani Abacha and adsulsalaam abubakar had called on a few generals from oyo namely oladayo popoola, mufu balogun and admirals isaac areola and dipo eyitayo and even wole oyelese that they wanted to facilitate their transition to governor, senators, ministers from oyo state and that edo mafia would facilitate (publicity, media, civil service and INEC support) it specifically "tom ikhimi"

These generals refused that they did not want to get involved in dirty politics so some of them recommended people among those recommended include senator lai balogun who is a cousin to general mufu balogun, and the rest of the generals recommended abiola ajimobi because ajimobi used to do contracts for them in the whole west. so edo mafia/IBB called their man in oyo arisekola. arisekola recommeded lam adeshina for governor being that he was too old to pose threat to edo mafia. But adedibu decided to use rasaki and olurin to convince IBB that ladoja be next since ladoja used to do contracts for olurin and rasaki and IBB okayed it so did edo mafia. But then Adedibu and ladoja wanted to start eliminating some of edo mafia members that where in the police, army, sss and oyo state civil service thats when edo mafia facilitated ladojas end. arisekola was called in again and he and adedibu decided alao akala was o.k and this is where the story is today,
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2008
The importance and power of edo mafia has risen since the fall of the old kaduna/langtang mafia since. under both IBB and abubakar two members of the mafia would come to limelight augustus aikhomu and mike akhigbe. Infact Ebitu ukiwe was eliminated by edo mafia and replaced by one of their members ie aikhomu. IBB, abacha, Abubakar and even OBJ (Anenih) have recognized and seen the kind of links and things edo mafia can do thats why they offer them a good stake in the countries governance. its edo mafia that facilitated goodluck jonathan to be their man in yar adas govt.

Edo mafia has ibadan natives as their members, there are yoruba, igbo, middlebelt and even a few hausa as members of edo mafia thats why they are powerful. they are the same people who will be doing secretary for a governor in his office and they will get an incriminating docment and before you know it it will be in the papers and arrest will follow. Its edo mafia that arranged for arrest of adedibu regarding the ballot box.  adedibu has been trying to fish out their members in the state and impose an ibadan mafia but edo mafia has prevailed. If they see adedibu as too much of a threat they will arrange for an incriminating case and right from the police who will arrest him and the judge that will handle the case will all be edo mafia members irrespective of what tribe they are from, adedibu will be put in jail for 5-10 years if the mafia decides they want to contain him , by which time he will be dead before the sentence ends!

Edo mafia their philsophy is simple: they don't like mago mago, unfair and non-striaght forward individuals like adedibu. They even sactioned one of their members lucky igbenadion and his father not because they stole edo state money but becase they didnt settle the mafia members their own fare share. If you want power in oyo state and the west contact me i can help you join lol

you must all remember that the police , SSS that guard a governor, commisioners at the governors lodge, are federal workers and if they don't want to let the governor even enter the govt house the police at he gate will just lock up the gate infact before most elections results are announced edo mafia have sent official car with police to the governor!

it edo mafia that withdrew police and sss that where attached atiku, they are the ones who did not allow him enter the presidential villa because he had agreement with anenih that edo mafia members would be employed and would have a lot of hand in most of the privatised govt companies such as NEPA (PHC) and atiku tried to cheat anenih this is why anenih messed him up!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2008
1 Nigerias politics used to be lead by kaduna /sokoto mafia: IBB, Yar Adua, Wada nas etc
langtang and middle belt mafia supported them: Jerry useni, david mark etc
Maidugari mafia supported them: Abacha, Dalhatu etc
Edo mafia also supported them: Anenih, Akhigbe etc
Abia Mafia supported them: Okam Kalu, Orji Kalu, Dubem Onyia
these 4 mafias okayed ernest shonekan
abia mafia itself is controlled by the other 3 mafias.

2 When Abacha took over Maidugari mafia became the most powerful
Edo mafia supported them

3 When abubakar took over Edo mafia became the most powerful
at this point kaduna mafia was regrouping

4 when OBJ took over Kaduna mafia has regrouped and scenario 1 is back in effect this is why yar adua is now president, Gen John shagaya is now a senator and goodluck and edo mafia man is vice president and david mark senate president!

so as it stands today kaduna mafia is number 1 being that it has merged with langtang mafia followed by edo mafia!

so adedibu and his boys better realise that its whoever these mafia decides and they are messing up akala now, ajimobi once enjoyed their support when he was in national oil being that he settled these mafias the national oil loot! so he may win because of their support not becase his father was an awo supporter. nigerian politics is and has been determined by these mafias not the individal vote: these mafias control the electoral commisions, civil service, police, armed forces, SSS and media these are the determinants of political outcome.

the Edo's where the first set of primary and secondary school teachers all over nigeria (west, east middlebelt north), as well as the first set of instructors at the nigerian military college (eventually became nigerian defence academy) they where also the first set of civil servants selected by the british who would select, supervise and train all other civil servants. they where the ones used for population census, and elections and they have been holding onto the control of all those areas as far as southerners are concerned. this is why guobadia and iwu where inec chairmen.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
Infact edo mafia was set up for just that ie true nationalism its just that people have never heard of them because they think its a cult, but its not. In the mafia everybody is virtually eqaul . If a member is being oppressed by their boss the mafia can arrange for tranfer of their boss or even sack.

Edo mafia set up okotie eboh death the first minister of finance because he was not settling and was stealing to much for his own good.

Its edo mafia that controls the nigerian navy and oil bunkering business in nigeria. Infact the past 4 chiefs of naval staff  from kwara, rivers state are edo mafia men inclding akhigbe himself. The mafia works hand in hand with other staight forward mafias such as russian mafia, chinese mafia etc

You have been looking up to and barking up the wrong tree especially those who think that oyo and ibadan power flows from adedibus well. Edo mafia brings hope to all oppressed nigerians.

Edo mafia strategically placed general giwa amu as obasanjos ADC so as to make sure their contracts were secure as well as to keep an eye on various  intelligence reports. however giwa amu may have become too loyal to obj and may have not disclosed certain things (contracts and intelligence) and so may have been invited for a seminar in kaduna with the aim of setting him up for accident.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
Edo mafia usually gives a warning or long rope before they strike by sanctioning individuals such as rattling adedibu with ballot box scandal. some times they even offer the person misbehaving membership into the mafia, if the person continues to misbehave they can and will in most cases kill him!

In the mafia yo can misbehave and steal money as long as yo settle all members in a general purse. thier philosophy is like robin hood!

How they recruit members is really so simple that you would not have thought of such a scheme!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2008
Its edo and kaduna mafia that took care of Bola Ige because they don't want any yoruba dominance and control of yorubaland. they want yorubaland controlled by edo mafia. The typical hausa man cannot stand the non-staight forwardness (mago mago/cheating) of the typical yoruba man, but hausa man likes edo man because neither of them likes non -staight forward!

If i where fredrick faseun I would quit rallying support of any kind for any pan yoruba group (odua peoples congress) because edo mafia can contain him like they did Bola Ige.
or as put in the words on the typical edo mafia man "we will pocket him/we go pocket am"

a typical edo mafia meeting starts like this they take turns to state their case  by saying "the thing way person do me make i talk am" they the crowd will respond "talk am"
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by chan0110: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
i live in oyo state and i'm not bothered about politics, i dont think isses like this one should be dragged especially when we are talking about rich people who only want to get richer, abi, wat do u think ladoja,lam,akala and adedibu want of cause power and money. was it not adedibu that helped ladoja n he also supported akala who is not an ibadan man, i dont care who is in power as long as d likes of abacha dont come back.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by Reptyle(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ poster

Ajimobi cannot govern Oyo because he is too intelligent and arrogant? No wonder you have thugs and half-educated policemen running things in that state. Shame on you man!!!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2008
thank you reptile you took the exact discription of abiola ajimobi in 2 words "too smart for his own good, and too arrogant" . Ajimobi likes to think he is smarter than anyone else, also he is too proud and arrogant over virtually nothing simply because his father was a big man and he schooled abroad. even yar adua whos father was a bigger man than his father is very humble and simple.

i cannot believe that you people here will be letting this caliber of people ie adedibu, ajimobi etc to be in control of things and working hand in hand with thugs and touts with names such as hallelujah and tokyo.

so are you telling me that hallelujah will be the name of a governor and tokyo will be a name of a minister in the near future?

you need to stop messing, hailing and tolorating such nonsense. please those of you who are really interested in edo mafia let me know and i will post an email address and you can send your name contact number and you will be contacted.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2008
you see edo mafia are the managers of politics and governance (government service) in nigeria , specifically in the south of nigeria i.e from middlebelt downward (yoruba, igbo, south-south) this is why during IBB's regime 2 edo mafia men where chairmen of NRC and SDP namely tom ikhimi and tony anenih. once again tony anenih was the first chairman of pdp.

even as i am i can mess ajimobi up, if i feel like!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by okewole(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
the electoral panel will soon deliver verdit in his appeal,lets wait and see how it goes
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2008
infact hakeem bello-osagie whos father was also an edo mafia man, stole uba money it was edo mafia that was settled and so was the same case of a former director in PPMC, ogiemonye he stole so much now ogiemonye is a director in first bank im sure we will soon hear hes the MD of first bank and he will loot there as well and EFCC cant touch them because a lot of EFCC personnel are edo mafia people themselves!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2008
Edo mafia has ajimobis file including classified intelligence reports , including taped evidence of his 419 and drug dealings and various moneys that where siphoned from shell and national oil . if and when he decides he wont do the mafias bid or he wants to take directive from adedibu if he gets to office he will be messed up seriously and with a criminal record he will not be able get into politics again!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2008
The word Oba was introduced into yoruba by the Benin and theres only one oba accoring to the benin i.e oba of benin the yorubas adopted it and even started using it in their names i.e obafemi.

the words ekotedo mean waterland of the edo and eti-osa etc these are all edo names. this is why the dressing of the lagos chiefs and masquerades is similar to that of edo/ delta area ie pure white robe.  Infact the Oniru family of lagos who are the traditional rulers of the area known as Iru land i.e victoria Island, Lekki etc up to ajah wil tell you that their history traces them to Edo.

Till today the oba of benin will tell you that their grandfathers sent emmissiaries (ambassadors) and soldiers to inhabit the area known as lagos island
but close to the mainland i.e ikeja they met a tribe (yoruba) from present day ogun state they forght for years until they opted for a unity govt and started intermarriage this is why the current oba of lagos has an edo like name i.e akhikhiolu (in edo pronounciation) infact they where suppose to be rotating it between the yoruba side and edo side of the ruling house all these years.

The edo had at one point taken over and had children with the women in the area known as akure and ondo today infact ondo in edo is called onedo but the "e" is silent i.e they are the ones who gave that area its name including the ondo river. infact Ekiti is pronounced ekhi-ti or ehi-ti among edo. Also they had even impregnated women in present day idomaland and kogi thats why its called Idoma but the edo from their tales call it edoma thats why Idoma people have edo like names the edo conquest went as far as onitsha in the east until the british came.

So till today they still feel that Ondo, Lagos, some parts of Osun, Oyo, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Benin republic and Togo (ito-ogho) are all part of their land. Ekotedo in ibadan is where edo conquest stopped before they british came and they had to return to edo as reinforcements to fight the british if not they wold have conquered ibadan!

edo are the ones that named most major yoruba cities and states i.e:  iba-deon (ibadan), oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, ida-homey (dahomey) eko (lagos) , idah (in kogi state) ebira (ebi-irah i.e the yoruba in kogi state), ilo-eko-idjah (lokoja), ajoa-ikuta.

the system of king makers (ogiso) was adopted in yoruba land from edo thats why edo decide who becomes governor , senator, minister, house of rep etc in yorubaland or the west as a whole!

it was yoruba, igbo, edoma, igala, igbira that use to be slaves to the oba of benin, it was yoruba that used to carry the oba of benin on his thrown on their shoulders.

Infact it was edo that brought civilization to yoruba land, before which the yoruba lived in feudalism (farmers and hunters who would fight for territorial control) so its the edo that brought about the system we cal oba and kingship and even representation based on the most senior family head (baale) at the obas palace. this is same with igbo they don't have respect before edo came to meet them they had no obi's it was edo that introduced age group system to them.

the yoruba where very rude and classless until the edo came to meet them, it was edo that introduced ejo (please),  ose (thank you),  idobale (prostrate for elders) , ekhi-abo (ekabo i.e welcome), ekhale

Oba of benin used to have animals such as lions, tigers , elephants in his palace. It was by elephant that edo travelled faster than hausa could travel where using horse which is not as fast as elephant.
Yoruba where wearing leaf they did not have clothes however edo had been wearing material sold to them by pourtuguese decades and centuries before. even they did not have shoe or slippers it was edo that first wore slippers before yoruba  infact even before ashanti.

further evidence of this is the gha  and ashanti tribe in ghana that trace their heritage to fuga in edo north i.e fu-ghana and it was them that gave ghana as the ahsanti chiefs their title "ghana" meaning king in ashanti, infact the second head of state of ghana was from  this gha tribe and his wifes maiden surname was fuga!

the oba of benin was collecting royalties for all slaves sold in yoruba land and igboland from lagos to oyo to onitcha and aro whre salves where being sold. and this is where oyibo got their name from meaning the forigner that behaves like igbo because oyibo could sell human being just like igbo because of money.

It was oba of benin that was in charge of central bank of nigeria before the british because he controlled all forms of money : cowrie, brass armulet, coral beads.  infact it was oba of benin that gave all obas, traditional rulers in the south their crown, he sent them the coral bead crown!

yorubas who where not staight forward and where caught in the market where the ones that where slaughtered and their blood was used at the shrine of the edo god of vengeance. same thing the yoruba and igbo where buried live with a dead oba, becaus the tradition says that they would serve the oba in the afterlife.

also the edo used to use fire to burn yoruba and igbo villages when they where annoyed. thats why the edo are better christians than yoruba "i.e the God that answereth by fire"
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2008
the verdict for the election is out so you can see that ajimobi can be messed up easily, whats currently happening is that akala has accepted an olive branch from edo mafia and he has decided to rely on them more than just adedibu alone with this edo mafia is promising both ajimobi and akala of thier support i.e they are playing a double edged sword game. this is one of the best strategies in power control and even IBB does it i.e he will support and sponsor two or more opposition candidates for governor or senator and they will be fighting not knowing that they are supposed to have an agreement and form and alliance.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2008
Labor unions in nigeria its edo mafia (adams oshiamole) controlling it , if they want yar adua to leave office its edo mafia that will organize the nationwide strike it infact its edo mafia that organized the brief civil servant strike in oyo state.

The thing about edo mafia organized strike is that they can be on strike for more than a month and still be collecting double thier salary and sitting at home comfortably because the mafia will be paying them. So you can see how much power they have in this country today. Infact its thier platform and structure that the that kaduna mafia (with the little power they are trying to rebuild and reconsolidate after being weakened by the fall of dasuki, deaths of yar adua and hassan katsina under abacha) use to effect nationwide changes!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2008
Members of the mafia that had their money in savannah bank all got their money back most non members till today are yet to recieve their money. the money was used to settle members of the mafias (edo and kaduna)

Also the mafia members don't board any airline flight that has not been serviced/fixed by a mafia member and that the pilot is not an edo mafia man!

please read this article link regarding how edo mafia controls the nigerian navy and oil bunkering, PPMC, NNPC and oil companies in nigeria
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/oduyela/111204.html

If a mafia has been giving your mother and father money to survive on a reglar basis before you where born and the same mafia paid your school fees from primary school to university and helps you get a job at the state local and federal level & private companies as clerks, drivers, directors, police, SSS, soldiers, newspaper into chevron , etc you will do anything for them because they really care about you especially if they pay you double or triple your salary every month when you go for meetings! now can adedibu beat that, never!

And  they have been enlarging their coast since independence. They are really doing a good deed because nobody will help the poor opressed people in nigeria if not because of edo mafia and kaduna mafia to some extent!

almost all nigerian heads of state have supported this mafia system. The top people in govt steal money and make things bad and use this stolen money to do good so as to enlarge their coast and look good! believe it or not about half of the govs in objs admin where edo mafia men including oyinlola of osun and lawal of kwara state! even group captain mudashiru of lagos, navy captain toye sode and cornel nwosu who where oyo governors are  edo mafia men, alamayeisiga etc!

infact if you have very looked closely you will notice that oyinlola, toye sode, bode george, akhirinade all have benin traditional mark meaning either their grand parent or great grand parent are benin people and they are the ones who gave them this mark.

When bola tinubu, niyi adebayo, fayose, osoba etc where caged in by bode george with soldiers singing war songs outside the govt house all those soldiers where edo mafia boys as well as bode george himself, if not bode george would not have been made military governor of ogun state by aikhomu.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
adedibu is a combination of jabba the hutt (shit character/man), chubaca and and yoda in star wars lol  i.e an ugly, stinking, smelling good for nothing piece of shit and a noise maker, he uses phychology by making alot of noise with the little contact he has in the media through odeyemi so that it appears to have power that he does not! Odeyemi better be careful because Edo mafia has marked his name down and they can cage him easily.

please see some videos of Adedibu (piece of shit)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpX2du-_8BY&feature=related
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2008
Believe it or not the OPEC quota is not enogh for all of nigerias expenses so this is why theres illegal sale of crude oil by this mafia and what drains our nations revenue (both illegal and legal) is partly this mafia system , godfather, inherent personal curruption, subotage, overinflation of contracts etc
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 2:55am On Apr 07, 2008
Infact There are people who are well polished than ajimobi such as architect rasak lawal who are more capable of running oyo state.

If edo mafia wanted to carry out a coup during obasanjos regime, especially with all his travellings abroad they would have! after all general obgomudia and vice admiral afolayan the then chief of army and naval staff are edo mafia men infact tafa balogun is also a member as well as the chief of defence staff during objs first term. admiral ibrahim ogohi who happens to be an igala man from kogi state but is also an edo mafia man!

its quite posssible that ogohi's grandfather was an edo man that settled in igala area and his name was ogho-ehi i.e an edo name. also ogohi was fair in complexion, also most ibadan people and yorubas who are fair in complextion are great great grandchildren of edo who either settled, intermarried or ethnicaly cleansed by edo who fought against ibadan people at ekotedo.

infact there are a lot yoruba names that are originally edo such as: sola, dhare (dare), ehi ola(eniola), oyo (oyofo/ohiyo), eghe (jegede), ola, ayo (ahiyo), ariyo (arhiyo) , ojora (ojo-rha) , durosanmi-etti, olunloyo (olu-lo-ehi-oyo) ,  oyekan (ohen-khan), kayode, ade, funke (fun-khe), seyi (she-ehi), adeoti (ade-oti), aare (ah-rhe), eyitayo (ehi-tayo/ehi-ayo), oni, ayeni (ayehi), fawehinmi, temilehin, osunlade, rotimi, jaiye (jah-iye), ajao, akao (akhao), ronke, lanre, ibukun, ade-ibinu i.e adedibu which means king of anger or the king of the benin people), akala (akhi-ala), ige (ighe or ighedalo i.e bola ige) agunloye, ajala, ani-kula-ekpo-ikhu-eti (i.e anikulapo-kuti)  idiagbon (idia-gbeon)

which means an edo name like ehindero can also be spelt eyidayo, eyidaro or eyidero

akala does not know where his great grandparents are from hes not originally from ogomosho, the name akalala was one of the founding fathers who left benin to start fuga in edo north area from which one of his sons came with another edo man known as ogbomo to start what is today known as ogbomosho so akala is actually a fuga prince (otun-oba which is also an edo like title meaning close/second to oba) unfortunatley akala cannot speak fuga language so he will simply have to take directive from an akhigbe (which means war lord)

adelusi-adeluyi (these are edo names i.e ilusi and luyi)
also are names like olawuyi or lawuyi this is an edo name.

akhirinade (akhi-irin-ade) which is similar to akhigbe (akhi-igbe) infact akhirinade has a pointed edo nose, similar to the benin bronze head.

even some igbo and other names, such as kanayo (ikhane-ayo) porbeni (porb-ehi), ada, odeh (a benue name), okoye (okho-iye), edozien (edo-zien), ugo (ugodhalo)

infact the name olunloyo means olu went to meet ehi in oyo (after leaving from benin)! so based on this ibadan people came from benin or at least some of them.

in terms of locations that have edo names : Ikoyi (ikho-iyi),  Lekki (ile-ekhi), ede, epe (ekpen), ajah, ikorodu (ikho-irho-odu) , ikeja (ikhe-ajah)
obudu (obudu cattle ranch), akran (akhi-rhan), badagry (obada-grhi), saki (isha-ekhi), eleko, illaro (ila-aro),  iddo

lagos is actually a portugese version of ile-ighe-osi or ile-igho-esi which is an edo given name and the city of lagos in portugal is where a benin prince settled as an abassador to the oba of binin in portugal thats why they named that town in portugal, lagos!

when war broke out with the british the oba fled with some of his family and some cheifs every few kilometers they would drop some people along the coast to start a new settlement there at: asaba, bonny, port harcourt, akwa ibom, calabar etc

this is where we get some names such as porbeni (porb-ehi), ekot ekpene (eko-ette-ekpen), ekpo, ukpo, fingesi (fin-ighe-esi), akpan, opobo, otobo, etuk.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
you have to have a complete kit before you go into politics i.e you have to be a soldier with a complete kit i.e bag, ammunition, panadol, mess kit (food) compass, map, helmet, bullet proof etc 

also for a student you have to have exercise book, pencil, bag, ruler, maths set etc

farmers you have to have cutlass, implements, fertilizer, seedings, tractor, water for irrigation etc

so also in politics you have to have the civil servants, police, SSS, soldeirs, judiciary, press etc on your side i.e you have to be well kitted, if not you will be messed up!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by coolier(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2008
If this had been an examination, you would all have failed woefully. Simple question: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State? And you all went on and on about Abiola Ajimobi. Is it possible for the guy to have two surnames?
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 3:55am On Apr 12, 2008
abiola ajimola most likely is abiola ajimobi using a 419 name!
thanks cooler for clarifying to the rest who are ignorant of who controls oyo state because i know that ajimobi cannot set exam because its edo mafia thats sets exam in oyo state.

apparently this question of if abiola ajimobi can govern oyo state has been fashioned to mess him up, the real question we should be asking is who control oyo state! so yes ajimobi cannot govern oyo state he is not fit to in every and all ways and he has a vote of no confidence!

like i said if i want to mess any politician up in oyo state i can mess them up . once again there is a former oyo senator i.e senator akinwumni that edo mafia using sss declared him wanted and he took the next available flight and went on excile in the us today and he has court charges for stealing govt money via contracts so most of these people are not fit to govern oyo state!

My final prognosis, recommendations for oyo state:

i recommend that all these guys be shoved aside for rasak lawal and the children (sons) of the former oba (adeyemo), lekan salami, raji rasaki, in saki col togun son should be a commisioner representing that area , there should be 2 commisioners who are people who have distiguished themselves in the govt or business i.e such as a former manager of shell and  a retired army col, also 2 special duties comissioners one a hausa from sabo and another from maybe ijebu or osun state who was born and bred in ibadan,  also there should be one career civil servant appointed as commisioner. also there should be a commisioner from ogbomoso,  also theres a journalist guy from ibadan (i think his name is ladepo or something) he appears to be a truthful honest guy he can be commisioner of information, adedibus son can also continue as long as he behaves himself.  In short oyo state needs unity, fairness, progress, equity, justice etc

if emergency rule has to be declared due to instability then general mufu balogun should be appointed being an infantry specialist and he has expereince with peacekeeping

The solution is in the bible

"let all of you give and encorage one another showing respect, peace, fairness etc to one another "

also " give to orphans what is rightfully theirs" i.e be fair to them and everyone

also "do not adjust an ancient boundry line" i.e do not take what is not rightfully yours

because they are the ones who can handle things now i.e they are young, vibrant, educated, classey , exposed to be able to make things move i.e progress but they will have to make sure they include people who have the backing of edo mafia in that govt.
all contracts done should not be more than 40% profit and 10% of this 40% of all contracts should be shared equally among the governor, deputy gov, house of reps, local govt chairmen etc the remaining 30% is for edo and kaduna mafia to share among their members in the state and at federal levels!

this should be the format for state ministries infact his should be format for most state ministries:

finance
economic affairs
security affairs
information and complaints
agriculture and forestry
industries and manufacturing
lands and housing
works
youth and sports
culture and tradition
education
sanitation
special duties (2 in number)
water resources
transport
labor and personnel
local govt and rural affairs
religious affairs
health
justice
womens affairs

infact i wont be surprised if oluseun osewa is an edo boy or girl because osewa is the kind of name that the edo who intermarried with the yoruba in ondo state bear!

so with that i give myself a passmark and ajimobi a fail mark, and to my edo people i say a big wadooooooo! or wacoyooooo  meaning welcome lol
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 3:23pm On May 04, 2008
I hope you people can see how Adedibu can be messed up! if they put him in jail he wil simply die there  i hope you can now see how edo mafia is weeding out some of adedibus placed civil servants who are illitrates with fake degrees and certificates.

The typical yoruba man is full of esu (god of trickery aka the devil) and in edo they don't worship esu.  aslo they don't have shango (god of thunder i.e to strike) and the typical yoruba man cannot leave his juniors at work alone without (disturbing) striking them for no reason!

Even the edo man worship his own juju in front of his house for everybody to see, where as the yoruba man will hide his own juju under the bed, in his briefcase or in the bush or forest (oracle) i.e ifa. And this is how yorubaman behaves (like the gods and juju that they worship)

edo don't have bad  gods, they only  gods for god, such as: god of mother/fertility/children, agriculture, protection etc and god of vengance

but most yoruba gods are for bad!

for example these are the behaviors of esu. and there is a babalowo esu specialist that produce 1 juju for each of these behaviors and they will put it in a bag as a kit and give to the person.

- he likes to pretend that he doesnt like better thing
- he causes fight between 2 people by lying
-he cannot be staightforward in thinking and behavior
-hes always trying to be bigger than himself . ie he will carry a car and house that he cannot afford or that does not belong to him just to pose, and he loves spending money he dosnt have, thereby being prone to 419 and drug smuggling
-he will be laughing and be un-serious about something when people are being serious
-he will be purposely friendly with some people and unfriendly with others so they feel bad abut themselves
-he likes to make people uncomfortable so that they leave the vicinity  i.e by putting sand in their food etc
-he likes to be-little people by indirect disrespect
-he likes to manipulate peoples destiny by paying someone to mess them up at work
-one will behave bad and one will behave good
-they are very petty and unecessarily jealous

the person will take the ones they need for the day, and put it in their bag or pocket, when thy want to put the behavior in action they will shake the juju or blow chalk on it
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
Adedibu is dead, !!!!!!!I hope all can see now what happens to people who don't want to be fair. Let this be a lesson to ladoja, ajimobi, Lam and co. now adedibus son will be messed up seriously.

good for ladoja an very loud mouthed, non straight forward idiot EFCC, ICPC etc will put himself, adedibus son in jail.

adedibus son was cutting down lumber illgally and exporting it without remitting the proceeds to neither the state for federal govt infact he was not even paying export duty.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2008
By all logicality barack obamas father could have been a benin man that went to kenya, even his wife michelle obama if you look at her closely you will see benin mark on her face!

if you look at general abdulsalaam abubakar you will see benin mark on his face, so most of these people their grandparents are originally from edo area. the same with brigadier ogundipe i.e aguiyi ironsi (who also had benin ancestry) i.e agu-uyi  iron-isi)  number two man he also had this benin mark but was an ibadan man!

infact ebitu ukiwe who claims to be from abia state which is an igbo state , his grandparents are from benin that how be got a name like that i.e ebi and ukhi which are both benin names even his midddle name which is okoh is a name form ishan people! so IBB's first chief of general staff ebitu ukhiwe an igbo man is actaully a benin man!

same with nnamdi azikiwe, gowon, IBB and murtala mohammed they all have benin tribal mark!
infact both general musa yar adua and his brother the current president umar yar adua both have benin trabal mark on their face! look very well you will see it!

so this mark is not a witchcraft mark as the yorubas made people to believe it s a edo tribal mark that also supposedly kept witchcraft away from the person!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2008
I met an ibadan woman whos surname is olabisi ebitayo only about a month ago. this woman said her fathers full name was james enitan olawale ebitayo. she said her father told her that his grandther came from benin area via boat through  ibadan river in the early 18th century while feeling from british invasion of benin.

she also mentioned that her father mothers name was enitan. olabisi also disclosed that her mother was also one of the children of these edo and that her maiden name was florence olufunmilayo iyetunji.

according to her grandfather that these edo had to either adopt a psuedo yoruba name (such as adding tayo to ebi) or they had to intermarry with the yorubas they came across in order for them to be accepted and to camoflague their name from the british who where looking from them.

the british soon realized that the edo where the strongest in the south in terms of war and decided that they would select them as the supervisors in order to maintain stonghold over the other tribes also parlty because they already had the stronghold before the arrival of the british and alsready had the storngest relationships with the northern tribes. these first supervisors knew those people that where edo-yorubas from their name that was how they started selecting the first set of civil servants, soldiers etc i.e they selected mostly only edo-yoruba's or edo-ibgo's
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
edo actually predates yoruba history, but the original obas palace in benin and many other historical sites where either stolen (and sold abroad for millions of pounds) by the british soldiers or burnt down in the early 18th century these historic sites had artifacts and graves that contained various ancient carvings, moldings, busts, and the remains of various chiefs, warlords, princes, obas etc. All those things burnt to ashes and its impossible to conduct radio carbon dating with ashes to determine the exact date of origin of those items. so by doing this the british changed history and this is why the oldest artifacts in the southern part of nigeria are found in ife and not benin.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
Oke ado which apparently is in ibadan central was originally an edo settlement meaning "market of the edo's" because "ado" was the yourba attempt or forigen attempt to pronounce edo.

this oke ado is what  eventually became known as oke ibadan!

this means that names like ado-bayero is a benin +fulani name. If you look at the current emair of kano ado bayero you will notice benin mark on his face. this means that the current ruling house in kano is the edo ruling house. it also means that bayeros great gransfathers name was ado and was an edo chief that either fled to kano or was assigned by the oba as an ambassador to kano who this chief married a fulani princess by the name bayero!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
according to ibadan history there was a river oba (an edo oba) that the yorubas that came from ife with the warlord that started the yoruba settlement, met  this river oba. The river oba had named the river and sourrounding area Obadan or Ibadeon.

the ife warlord upon hearing of the name decided that he would name the place a similar name ibadan and  that it meant the warcamp on a multiple terrain (grassland, forest, river and
hills)

this river obas daughter eventaully married the warlords son so they could have a unity government partly because the river oba did not allow non edos to fetch water, fish, cross the river or use it to water their crops without paying royalties or taxes to him. her name was nkan or ekhan or ikhan i.e an edo name.

nkan eventually died during apparently a conflict between her edo people and the yorubas. because they felt that she should not have married the warlords son as the edos where being marginalized on the land because she was a queen and not a king.

at that point the obadan rivers name changed to iya-ghan-ku river meaning this is where the queen died!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2008
This is why the olubadan is simply a high chief. The reality is that there is actually supposed to be a real oba of ibadan known as the "Obadan of Ibadan" at oke ado or ekotedo who is supposed to be of edo-yoruba descent.

nkan who was her fathers most senior daughter since he had no sons her children are the great grand parents of the members of some of the princes and chiefs of the ibadan ruling house.

adedibus lineage was most likely from nkan because he was fair in complexion, so also any other ibadan prince and chief who is fair in complexsion are from this same lineage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Not A Bad Thing! / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.