Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State (13308 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2008
infact aritsekola is an edo name i. e aritse-kola, if you look at him very well you will see benin mark on his face!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2008
infact majority of the staff of the old national oil and the national bank, gateway bank, gateway hotel, odua investments , odua telecoms about 60% of them where/are edo mafia members and ajimobi knew it , and now that national oil is now conoil its the same thing. national oil would not have taken off without edo mafia they would have frustrated their efforts you see no major large scale or sensitive business can operate in nigeria easily without getting approval from edo mafia.

this is why the chinese businesses in nigeria came to meet aikhomu to be the chairman of nigerian-chinese chamber of commerce because they know edo man will not want to cheat them and will be straight forward in business.

same thing when akala was in police he knews it very well that its edo mafia that controls nigerian police when his fellow police friends used to invite him for edo mafia meeting! 

that elephant you see as the symbol of nigerian police is the synbol of the oba of benin , so nigerian police is the oba of benins police (laughter)!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
jimmyjam:

Infact There are people who are well polished than ajimobi such as architect rasak lawal who are more capable of running oyo state.

I can see the kind of personalty u're made up now.
Imagine u referring to Rasak Lawal as a man capable of running Oyo State.
Cattle egrets!!!

Moreover, you claims that Ajimobi changed his name to Ajimola,
so has to perpetrate dubious acts are lies and called for.
Can you give instances where this was done
Ajimobi an homosexual
Then u're a Arrow.

Ajimobi's wife as a prostitute
Then u're a bully.

These are people i have met and interacted with.
To be sure of yourself.
What was Ajimobi's third name
What's his wife's name
The daughter dating 419's abroad name is also welcome

I don't know why Nigerian are always happy at tarnishing one's reputation.  angry angry

You came about with fuckeries about Edo mafia this and that.
Are the so called Edo mafians also ruling Lagos?
Let think twice before posting angry angry angry

If you say the judgment of the lower tribunal is something to stand by,
then u're a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.
When everybody knows the judgment was doctored to favour Akala.
Justice Teni-Yusuff hubby is a friend to Arisekola,
it was through this means she was entered and bought over.

My 2kobo
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
toba some of your arguments seem to have no basis for an executive buffoon, same thing i said aimobi most likely changed his name , or can you not read (illiterate yoruba fool)  i.e the issue about a justice or did you not hear that i said edo mafia controls the judiciary , did i specify any particular justice (no i didnt) you just seem to be annoyed that i can sway and flay your people. If you want such power then why not join us.

let me tell you something, if i knew your name , you can beleive that your passport, drivers licence etc would all be siezed and i will arrange for an incriminating case on your head,  what ever land you live on or own i will so frame you up that your land was acquired by illegal means that you will regret living on your own yoruba soil. thats if you think i don't know what I'm saying that ajimobi is into 419, drugs etc

I'm assuming your a lousy yoruba idiot (as most of you are) , as an edo mafia man irrespective of what ever part of the country I'm from ill tell it to you like it is,  i  know a man into drugs/419 just by looking at him! i don't need evidence i can create the evidence by framing the person up, like i said i can make arrangements to convict any yoruba idiot like yourself falsely if i feel like. the police and justice that will arrest you and prosecute your case will be our boys, and theres no way out for you! if an initial justice was assigned to your case, it will be reassigned to an edo mafia member. the justice your talking about yusuff knew that they had to make such a ruling if not the case could be reassigned, retried or they will be retrenched!

call me a bully, call me what ever you like this is how we operate, i think you need to go and ask bode george if he is not a sell out to your people. also call bode george a bully first to his face and see if he will not incriminate you with false conviction!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
toba when your cup don full niam you go smell am because i can cage you like an animal easily.

when people out of pity are helping you understand the situatation in your state and in the west you are revamping and shooting yourself in the foot,  and spoiling your peoples chances. ungrateful shit!

the problem with you yorubas is you don't know how to use your brains but yet one animal wants to say i should think before i speak.

how can a dullard be trying to sound intelligent but yet is typing in a yoruba accent as i quote "so has to perpetrate dubious acts are lies and called for" "Let think twice before posting"

there are more then 12 grammatical and spelling mistakes in your scablings.

so "as" is now "has"

if you cannot even spell how can i or any reader believe what you are saying. even listen to yourself do you sound like you know what your saying! how can a bus conductor want to come talk nonsence where educated people are!

you cannot even write a proper grammatical sentence but you want to sound like you know what your saying.

nobody else has talked except you because they all know that what I'm saying is true!

you may be able to convince the conductors and road tranport workers about what you have said with your kind of english, but you cannot even convince the readers of nairaland!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2008
jimmyjam:

toba some of your arguments seem to have no basis for an executive buffoon, same thing i said aimobi most likely changed his name , or can you not read (illiterate yoruba fool)  i.e the issue about a justice or did you not hear that i said edo mafia controls the judiciary , did i specify any particular justice (no i didnt) you just seem to be annoyed that i can sway and flay your people. If you want such power then why not join us.

let me tell you something, if i knew your name , you can beleive that your passport, drivers licence etc would all be siezed and i will arrange for an incriminating case on your head,  what ever land you live on or own i will so frame you up that your land was acquired by illegal means that you will regret living on your own yoruba soil. thats if you think i don't know what I'm saying that ajimobi is into 419, drugs etc

I'm assuming your a lousy yoruba idiot (as most of you are) , as an edo mafia man irrespective of what ever part of the country I'm from ill tell it to you like it is,  i  know a man into drugs/419 just by looking at him! i don't need evidence i can create the evidence by framing the person up, like i said i can make arrangements to convict any yoruba idiot like yourself falsely if i feel like. the police and justice that will arrest you and prosecute your case will be our boys, and theres no way out for you! if an initial justice was assigned to your case, it will be reassigned to an edo mafia member. the justice your talking about yusuff knew that they had to make such a ruling if not the case could be reassigned, retried or they will be retrenched!

call me a bully, call me what ever you like this is how we operate, i think you need to go and ask bode george if he is not a sell out to your people. also call bode george a bully first to his face and see if he will not incriminate you with false conviction!

A gaffle from jimmyjam!!!
A right thinking fellow would know u're a nothing but a Arrow.
Let me come out boldly to tell u dat, ur threats are simply fuckeries.
You keep saying Yoruba this, Yoruba that,
then which tribe of Nigeria do u come from.
You must be a dullard to say, u'll arrange an incriminating case on me.
Man, i'll disclose ma identity to u on ur e-mail add, mine is rustlerpeace@yahoo.com.
I'll let u know, "EMPTY BARREL MAKES D MOST NOISE".
Idiot like u knowing a 419/drug baron by face, grin grin grin
You said u can make arrangement to convict any Yoruba like me if u like.
Jimmyjam, u're really not worth arguing with.
The simple questions i asked, u couldn't answer; Yet u claim to know a 419/drug baron by face.
Sorry o! Even Nuhu Ribadu don't.

Abeg, tell me what Justice Teni-Yussuff is going thru presently?
If u know what u're sprewing.
Man, u're a outta it grin grin grin
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2008
jimmyjam:

toba when your cup don full niam you go smell am because i can cage you like an animal easily.

when people out of pity are helping you understand the situatation in your state and in the west you are revamping and shooting yourself in the foot,  and spoiling your peoples chances. ungrateful shit!

the problem with you yorubas is you don't know how to use your brains but yet one animal wants to say i should think before i speak.

how can a dullard be trying to sound intelligent but yet is typing in a yoruba accent as i quote "so has to perpetrate dubious acts are lies and called for" "Let think twice before posting"

there are more then 12 grammatical and spelling mistakes in your scablings.

so "as" is now "has"

if you cannot even spell how can i or any reader believe what you are saying. even listen to yourself do you sound like you know what your saying! how can a bus conductor want to come talk nonsence where educated people are!

you cannot even write a proper grammatical sentence but you want to sound like you know what your saying.

nobody else has talked except you because they all know that what I'm saying is true!

you may be able to convince the conductors and road tranport workers about what you have said with your kind of english, but you cannot even convince the readers of nairaland!

Zoo warder!
Who are d people helping out to understand situations in the West
What's d situation i d West, if i may ask u
The Yoruba's that don't know how to use their brains, are more enlightened than any other tribe in Nigeria if i may say.
Socially, Academically, Politically et al.
I think u'll need a LAGATIN, so as to cool down ur brain surge. grin grin grin

The issue of grammatical errors u make mentioned of is as result of d eagerness to reply u.
Moreover, Grammar no be ma language.
Are u telling me u've written good and standard constructions
Is that the spelling of situation, u put up there in d 2nd paragraph, nonsense in d 5th paragraph, Transport in d last paragraph?

Can u see who's convincing the agberos now
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
if the yorubas are academically bright why can't they be on top (4th class citizens in nigeria after fulani, middlebelt and edo)? why does edo man have to come and teach you people simple things such as how to be fair amoung yourselves. thats why bode george and co are joining us because we treat them fairer than your people can.

If yoruba people are so bright why are they not unified, after all they all speak the same language, if you go to edo some areas don't speak the same language but yet they can work together to make nonsence of your people , shame on you!

ive been monitoring your posts on nairaland and your unsurpings do not tally up!

but that still does not excuse you from typing in a yoruba accent, can you imagine an igbo man typing in an igbo accent!

can you answer this question, what link does ibori and odili have with yar adua that they have not been arrested? , the answer is in all what ive said, but yet you continue to hopelessly siphon your own death!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
So where are d Edo's u claim to be part of in Nigeria as a whole?
If u can just sit down and trace back the origin of the Edo's,
and the Yoruba's, u'll see that they're from the same origin.
Yet a slowpoke like you still go about blabbing here.
Are the Yoruba's and Edo's not Oduduwa's offsprings?
We should put reasoning thoughts on when posting.

You claimed the Yoruba's speak the same language and yet not in unity.
Do you know how many kind of dialects we have in Yoruba race?
This u must know before opening ur diarrhoea infected mouth wide.
NO tribe in Nigeria is 100% unite if i may say here,
hence u saying the Edo's are unite.

What link rather than they financed his campaigns,
are are both ex-governors.
But the intimate aspect is they are main financier of his campaigns.
Abi na still Edo mafia?

Mind u am still expecting ur e-mail add.
I've given mine in ma post.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2008
in terms of origin the edo and yoruba are not from oduduwa, the yorubas are from oduduwa.

2 princes came from egypt this is why ooni of ifes crown is like that of an egyptian phearoh i.e egyptian king with a snake in front. one of the princes was a black egyptian by the name oduduwa (yoruba) the other was an oyibo like eygptian (edo) they both decided to split up when they got to present day niger state. their cousins decided they would not continue the journey and stayed in what is today niger  state i.e the present day nupe tribe, while the two brothers split up at present day bida to get to what is today  the ife and benin empires. this is why nupe king has an edo like title "etsu nupe"

this is why whenever the stool in ife was vacant and there was no direct aire to the throne they requested for a benin prince to come and rule the yoruba people. and vice versa whenever there was no direct aire to the throne in benin they requested for an ife prince to come and rule.

apparently the two princes where said to come from a tribe in egypt known as the edoids and from a palace/temple  known as the sky temple that is still today in egypt, they worshipped the sky gods, and they where the earthly embodiment and representatives of the sky gods, but the yorubas miseinterpreted this to mean that oduduwa was from the sky or fell from the sky! by all logicality can a human being fall from the sky? this is why i said the yoruba man is a dreamer!

if i shoot you with a bullet today , by all logicality that bullet will kill you, juju cannot save you or does juju have bullet proof?

the yoruba man would prefer to spend his money on owambe and to buy a house in london, just as you said SOCIALITE! while the edo man would prefer to spend his money on sending someone to school and forming a strong mafia! thats why i said God gave you people brain but your not using it well, so you may be academically bright but common sense you don't even have!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
use your brain, by all logicality the police men or sss that where attached to bola ige could have shot him with a pistol with a silencer and got rid of the murder weapon, this is actaully how he was killed! you you can't have people like anenih and akhigbe who where trained how to kill not killing, irrespective of wether the person being killed is a war enemy, political enemy or just somebody who refuses to behave themselves. 

how can somebody come from outside to kill him, ?

every yoruba man that wants to form a strong yoruba group or opposition are usually gunned down!

let me tell you edo mafia does not have to be the ones being governor in a state in some cases they may be governor while in some cases they will not, however their main concern is  controlling the government service, the major businesses and the major politics that because thats how they can manipulate votes, can paralise a state/country, decide judicial outcome and who becomes party chairman, minister etc

if any new state is created majority of the civil servants and police that would be drafted from the old state to the new state would be edo mafia people!

the campaign of both ladoja and ajimobi was financed by stolen govt money (being that the govt had shares in national oil) ladoja was in oil business with ajimobi! and of cause edo mafia got their share in all this stolen money!

who do you think yar adua used to uphold his election , it was ogebe an edo mafia man, but yet your talking about  small frys like tennis-yusuff cry  that can receieve sack letter today. supreme court justice once appointed cannot be removed until they reach retirement age, but yusuff can be removed with simple sack letter! the current pdp chairman ejiofor is an edo mafia man, so your simply misinformed!

the academics , icluding your yourba and ibadan professors, that your talking about, more than 50 % of university professors in the south are edo mafia members, its edo mafia that paid their school fees to get to that position, some of them they picked them from rural areas, some of them came from very poor background that they could not afford school fees,  based on that its edo mafia that dictates to ASUU when to go on strike!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2008
you hardly see an edo person working as a domestic staff for any yoruba, but you will see yoruba working for edo freely and openly. the edos their parent and grandparent have told them that the yoruba is supposed to be their slave!

apparently the older brother from egypt was the edo one, while the yoruba brother was the younger one. because thats why yorubas where historically used as slaves in benin to carry the obas throne, to farm , even as soldiers of the ancient benin empire! this is why yorubas that don't join edo mafia in govt  in politics or in their company are powerless because historically their people where used as edo soldiers! so once any yoruba wears police or armed forces uniform or joins civil service they should imediately know that they are in oba of benins army, and they cannot have their way!

thats why i said your people are historcally slaves both to oyibo , to edo and to fulani

bola ige and gani can not smell supreme court because they are too radical like he goat and edo don't like radical yoruba we will slaughter you like he goat!

yorubas are so stupid that they will be gunning for justice in a low judiciary place, while edos use thier brain to know that supreme court justice cannot receive sack letter from anybody. an dsupreme court can block any ruling from lower court ruled by a lously yoruba. and kaduna mafia and edo mafia have made it such that they dont let any radical yoruba who is not an edo mafia man to be a justice in supreme court!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by asha80(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
@jimmyjam

Are saying that yoruba people are inferior to edo people? undecided
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
yes asha both in current day nigeria and historically the edos feel that they are superior and more relevant in nigerias political and traditional stucture today! they feel its a birth right, i explain below.

and its simply because a younger brother  (yoruba) cannot be relied on to share things fairly and squarly amoung their younger siblings. so it is clarly evident that out of those two egyptian brothers the older one recieved his fathers birth right if you ask the typical yoruba men they will tell you that edo man is very fair to them even more than their own fellow townsman. this is why oyinlola and co don't have allegiance to anybody like obasanjo but rather would take directive from bode george who is a proxy to anenih.

beside obasanjo cannot give them the kind of protection anenih can give them e.g using juducary to protect them when they steal!

thats why nobody can touch ibori and odili because they are edo mafia men, all the money they stole it was for edo mafia settlement!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2008
this is why oba of benin has a better realationship and more influnce with nupe, emirs and the sultanate because he is the senior brother and its the senior brother that eventually represents the family. according to the nupe the estu nupes oral tradition attests to the two egyptain brothers and how the fair in complexion one was senior to the dark complesion one before they parted ways, the etsu nupe will attest to this story!

the yorubas development strategy was to spread out in their immediate geography and have one area known as yourbaland.  while the edos development strategy was to mix their names,  learn the languages of those surrounding them and to intermarry and "hide themselves" incase of invasion this is similar to how nigerian army can have an intelligence officer pretending to be a politician undercover incase nigeria is invaded.

it can be seen from these development strategies that the edo had forsight i.e they could forsee a future force invading them or amalgamating nigeria. so they also set up a parallel edo tribe known as gha in ghana for continuity purposes. so as it is there are people from kaduna who are edo i.e edo-hausa, there is edo-yoruba and edo-igbo and even edo-rivers! 

so there is edo-oyo , edo-imo, edo-ogun, edo-akwa ibom, edo-kwara etc but there is nothing like yoruba-igbo , or oyo-rivers indigenes!!!!!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2008
Jimmyjam,
I'll be available soonest to attend to u.
Am busy with some stuffs now.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2008
how can anybody believe a yoruba man that is a perpetual hallucinating liar who need to be prescribed haldol for his hallucination i.e  that oduduwa fell from the sky, has anybody ever seen a human being fall from the sky before?

but yet the yoruba people refused to challenge the ooni on their mythological history till date.

and this is how the typical yoruba person behaves. he likes lying and he will use many lies to cover up his previous lies until the lies don't tally up!

the chiefs in ife, various obas and babalawos still are not sure if the mythology is true or if the egyptain origin is true, and they still argue over this and that is a reflection over how yorubas are i.e very argumentative, stubborn, lously, liars!

how can chiken drop sand from the sky to create the earth, where did the chicken get the sand from? if the chicken created its own sand from nowhere then it means chicken is supposed to be a diety in yoruba land and are not supposed to be eating chicken, but yet your people eat more chicken than any other tribe in nigeria!

how can oranmiyan be a giant who put a granite stick in the ground and that nobody could remove the stick, so are you saying he was the only giant in the land. and if he was the only giant in the land and he ruled by terror, fear, dictatorship and monarchy then why do you yorubas love democracy so much?
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh at u, after reading ur fuckeries.
Lol,
Infact u must write a memoir from this. grin grin
Edo mafians are the ruler of the world and not 9ja alone,
Obama is an Edo mafia grin grin grin cheesy

A daft will surely know, u're suffering from brain tumor.
Edo mafians rule the world!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2008
i did not say they rule the world, I'm saying as far as southerners in nigeria are concerned
in terms of politics, governance and business its edo mafia ruling!

for once you are saying someting good i.e have you looked at condoleeza rice , look very well at her you will see benin mark on her face, by all logicality her real name can be isoken!

even look at janet jackson or her father you will see benin mark on thier face, they could have taken all of them there in the 60's

they could have carried condoleeza to america in the 60's, put her in school there and she started parading herself as an american.

you yorubas don't have sense to know what to do with money. they can carry somebody using oil money and finance the person into politics, pretending to be a black american! after all do they write nigerian on any black mans head? he can claim to be from any black mans place but a bitch of shit pieces yoruba cannot know to do something like that!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2008
only in yorubaland do you have a career known as agbepo i.e shit carrier . thats why i said your a shit! not only are you a shit your also a viginal secretion i.e menstration!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2008
jimmyjam:

for once you are saying someting good i.e have you looked at condoleeza rice , look very well at her you will see benin mark on her face, by all logicality her real name can be isoken!

She's an Edo woman for real.
You don't need to be told.  grin grin grin grin

jimmyjam:

even look at janet jackson or her father you will see benin mark on their face, they could have taken all of them there in the 60's
they could have carried condoleeza to america in the 60's, put her in school there and she started parading herself as an american.

That's obviously noticed!
It's same tribal mark the Oba of Benin carries that,
they both have on their faces.
I heard they were traded as slaves during the slave trade. grin grin grin
FUCKERIES!!!
Seems Oprah Wilfred have same mark on her face as well grin grin  cheesy cheesy
Lol,

jimmyjam:

you yorubas don't have sense to know what to do with money. they can carry somebody using oil money and finance the person into politics, pretending to be a black american! after all do they write nigerian on any black mans head? he can claim to be from any black mans place but a bitch of shit pieces yoruba cannot know to do something like that!

I think the Edo mafians are the best set of people that knows what money are best used for.
Ain't they the set of people raising fund for Obama,
when they're country economy is down.
Stop shooting yourself on the leg.
Edo mafian. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

jimmyjam:

only in yorubaland do you have a career known as agbepo i.e shit carrier . thats why i said your a shit! not only are you a shit your also a viginal secretion i.e menstration!

That's why u lack common sense.
Even the civilized countries have people that go about with this kind of stuff.
Have u stumbled on Otunba Gaddafi of TMC recently?
He's in money!!!
Shit business is serious business grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by BecomeRich: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2008
he is dreaming, how can ANPP claim they won election, when the number of houses in ibadan shows 380,000 and they claim ajala won by less than the number of houses in ibadan, abiola ajilmola never won, so also akala never won,
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
BecomeRich,
What's ur comment based on?
Who's the dreamer,
and what's d dream all about?
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2008
become rich thank you jare, your a betta person , alaye (ala-iye meaning the true son of your mother, which is also an edo word)

and toba i have to admit your funny which is one thing i have to give to the yoruba man i.e his comedy similar to baba sala , because "shit business is really big business" according to otunba ghadaffi.

otunba ghadaffi has been able to take shit bueiness to another level from using bucket to using portable toilet so he has made shit carrying a corprate business complete with accounting, marketing  depts and md and chairman , how can somebody be a shit chairman lol

but you see this is how the yoruba man thinks he is constantly looking for ways to merge his various pastimes i.e shit and owambe thats why otunba ghaddafi is successful because to a yoruba man, the convinience of shitting after a meal of pounded yam and beer at an owambe is the best idea ever invented!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2008
jimmyjam:

otunba ghadaffi has been able to take shit bueiness to another level from using bucket to using portable toilet so he has made shit carrying a corprate business complete with accounting, marketing  depts and md and chairman , how can somebody be a shit chairman lol

but you see this is how the yoruba man thinks he is constantly looking for ways to merge his various pastimes i.e shit and owambe thats why otunba ghaddafi is successful because to a yoruba man, the convinience of shitting after a meal of pounded yam and beer at an owambe is the best idea ever invented!

Hmmmmmm,
This is one of the Yoruba's,
u claimed have no brain than to invest in owambes.
I think the idea was brought to him by an Edo mafia.

Jimmyjam,
To be candid.
The so called Edo mafia are those that has ruined this country,
with their corrupt practices and self-centered altitude.
I doubt if we're not trying to encourage them here.
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2009
its the yoruba that are self centered all you have to do is look at obasanjo. we are the ones who have held nigeria together just like glue or gum at least the souhtern part of nigeria. so we are the traffic wardens or traffic light of the south!

adedibu and co where operating at student level while edo mafia operates at teacher level. adedibu could mobilize voters but its the electorate who will count and tally or manipulate the voters ballot! is this not similar to how teacher can mark students exam any how he likes!

just the way farmer is picking and choosing which crop to harvest and throwing away the bad crops is the way edo mafia selects, picks and chooses.

olu falaye is an edo-youruba name i.e fala-iye!!! its not a pure yoruba name and to make it complete he also has benin tribal mark on his face!

oba otu-deko #### that is another edo-yoruba name!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2009
yoruba people like decieving themselves, somebody like akhigbe will opening see a pretty lady standing on the street and stop even his convoy to pick her up in broad day light for everybody to see, but sombody like ajimobi will tell his driver to come back to pick her up and bring her to a guest house!

so to the yoruba man the more you look the less you see! and this is how yorubas behave they will be behaving differently to different people! they will be nice to mr a but be abusive to mr b, they will be kind to mr c but openly jealous of mr d!

if edo woman likes a man they can even ask the man to marry them , but if its a yoruba woman they will be playing tricks!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by MT: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2009
Hello Moderator and Seun, I guess someone needs to be checked here (or rather be eternally banned).

There's total diversion from the main topic, and I guess the owner of this great site, Seun who happens to be an Edo man oopps sorry,   smiley
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
your right MT "Osewa" is an edo-yoruba name , its not a 100% pure yoruba name. and im sure seuns parents will attest to something to that effect as told to them by thier own grandparents!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by MT: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2009
@jimmyjam,

Please permit me to say this. don't you think when one has got nobody to reply a particular thread, except that person himself, it is time to dump the thread?. I have observed that you have made about 4 responses without you having anyone replying. I advise it is time to quit the game and move on. It doesnt mean you are a coward, it only means you leave when the ovation (I guess there's none in this case)is loudest.

Sorry, do not see my contribution as a "reply" to your thread but an "observation. [s]Gosh!I pray I wont be slammed angry[/s]
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by jimmyjam: 3:59am On Jan 12, 2009
MT you can speak for yourself however draggin others into your line of thought or reasoning wont really work. did you ever consider that people are not contributing because they actually want to see what I'm writing!

I have nothing against you, unless you are a.k.a MT african pride i.e obasanjo lol

If a small puppy dog is being disturbed by a bigger dog, the small puppy can call his uncle who may be twice bigger than the big dog.

the uncle dog will protect the puppy dog until the puppy himself is bog enough to becomes a big uncle and will be looking after his own puppies!

if the yorubas are so smart they will have a system like this, but they don't!

because one is an orphan dosnt mean the person can't have a fatherly figure in his life even if the person is 50 years old! and theres a lot that a 50 year old can still learn from a 70 year old!
Re: Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State by toba1909(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
Any reasonable fellow won't come out here, start writing rubbish.
I think the spirit of Gog & Magog has invaded you!

All Nigerians are edo citizen. grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine fuckeries being sprewed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People / Twin Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Again / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.