Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party (30645 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
There’ll be nothing like idp camp when Omo iyaloja becomes the president, he was right when he told us he has solutions to Nigeria’s problems

He has te solution and he bestowed on us this kinds calamity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Kilometres: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
This man will never talk about the issues in Nigeria, always throwing words about like a NURTW chairman.

Talking about infrastructure is not issues in Nigeria?
Mumu omo ibo!

He just said PdP did not invest in real infrastructures...make dem translate to igbo for you?
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by excess4luv: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It is empty barrels that make the loudest noise.
Obi who has nothing upstairs has been jumping to different TV stations giving you lamba, is it empty you prefer or someone who has a standing legacy?
Tinubu definitely can't go below the standard he has set in Lagos, rather he will improve.

Unlike hoebi who is full of trash talks and fake statistics.
Well, you Nigerians prefer promises to action sha, you're not used to the good life.
Tinubu will show you how things are done don't worry.

please show us a picture of a project commissioned by your lord and personal saviour Agbado tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by PresidObi: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Kilometres:

Talking about infrastructure is not issues in Nigeria?
Mumu omo ibo!

He just said PdP did not invest in real infrastructures...make dem translate to igbo for you?

Your also talking like a NURTW motor park tout. Are you one?
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by MtDave55: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2022
TINUBU using rail infrastructure as an example, same rail infrastructure that the APC govt can't protect citizen from her miscreant and over 100 NIGERIANS were kidnapped and denied freedom, same infrastructure that have claimed many lives, TINUBU is proud to boast of an infrastructure that can't serve 10% of NIGERIA population.
In what way have the so called rail infrastructure help reduce the cost of transportation or inflation?
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by ZombieSlayer1: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
There’ll be nothing like idp camp when Omo iyaloja becomes the president, he was right when he told us he has solutions to Nigeria’s problems
How can be have solutions to Nigeria's problems when it was he who brought this calamitous government into power, not once but twice?
You mean throughout the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, Tinubu had the solutions but kept them to himself?
People like you are the problems of this country
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Christian36: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
The foolishness of this man is something else, I just pity those supporting him.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by hotseat: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubursted sounds hollow and petty.

He may actually turn out to be more dumb than the famous Dumbo-in-Chief himself.

The the Agbado Peoples' Congress (APC) has been tried and tested and has failed Nigerians just like the Poverty Distribution Party (PDP).

The PDP and the APC are both Siamese twins of calamity!

Tinubursted had better kept his odorous mouth shut!

Mr Mu-Mu ticket!
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by diggindeep: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-wonders-why-PDP-still-exists

And he still went to meet OBJ and GEJ former PDP ex presidents.

This goes to tell that his meetings with them didn't go well.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by hush15: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2022
adenigga:

Stupid man, he has been governor since 1999, shouting I made Lagos, I made Lagos. Twenty something years down the line, light rail and blue rail to ease Lagos traffic, he never complete am. The project don turn to campaign jingle.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by hush15: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:

The o lyrics solution he knows is agbero solution. An uncouth mouth of a senile old man.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by mediclife1987(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:

The same solution when he marketed Buhari for you.

Una mumu never do? You still want buy chinko again after Dem cheat you before?
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Alawode01(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
They've thrown their apologies to Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by OgaTimo(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2022
why do you even exist old fool
just hate this man for a living

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Devil1Messenger: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2022
hkunle71:

Lagos is a mega city. Is it like the way it was during tinubu? ( next presido of 9ja)
It's gradually changing. Have you been to Oshodi, Muslin, Agege, Orile, and the likes of others. They are not as it was during the time of Tinubu yet Tinubu contributed alot to Lagos Economy ranging from transport to job opportunity, health sector, education and many more... If you don't know any thing about Lagos, just keep your mouth shut. I'm born and bread in Lagos
Lolzz
I'm a lagosians by birth
The only time I have left Lagos was wen I went for studies in Uniben.
I served in Lagos also and have been living in Lagos all my life
You are big liar
Although is up to a year I visited orile,
But I was at Mushin yesterday
people like u that want to claim what u don't know.
I pass oshodi on my way to work Monday to Friday every week
Wen Tinubu was gov, oshodi was a den for all sort of criminals in lagos. He placed a big signboard there that oshodi is a federal govt project. Ambode did what u are seeing in oshodi but same tinubu told lagosians and Nigerians that ambode was a failure that's why he rejected him for second but all ambode projects are attributed to Tinubu.
Majority of the BRT lanes, buses, terminals etc where done by Ambode but today they link everything to Tinubu
Ambode open up ajasa, Abulegba axis of Alimosho lga, ajah. I will never forget abulegba bridge and Agege link bridge at pen cinema, etc but Nobody gives him the respect he deserves. Ambode na one of the best gov to ever govern Lagos
Fashola that tried to clean up the mess tinubu created is relegated to the ground
Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria. God forbid.
If tinubu is what he is presenting to u guys,
Why did fashola fought him so hard during his second term?
Why did Ambode fought him? Despite going against all odds to make him gov
Let him loose presidency and watch sanwo olu fight him also.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by John4B: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Nonsense! Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
excess4luv:

please show us a picture of a project commissioned by your lord and personal saviour Agbado tinubu

The mere fact that you, obi, your parents and other members are living in Lagos is enough project.

Nobody goes to a place that's not pregressive, that's why you can't hear anybody say they're relocating to the east.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by EmmyDJourno: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Just savour the moment and be happy, it’s not that deep. 2031 is still a big hope for Obi but for now ehn please clear road for Omo iyaloja

May your generation be Heroine users like Asiwaju grin
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by EmmyDJourno: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Omo iyaloja has never been a looser politically, God has always been with him. He’s a good man, he’s the reason you are living in Lagos peacefully

Your children would deal heroine like him cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by fubsy: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2022
I wonder why APC still exists with the massive corruption, unprecedented insecurity, and disrespect for the rule of law. The party has just spent 8 years. Imagine what will become of Nigeria if APC gets another 8 years, when agberos will have national impact.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by jamace(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Duru009(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Always in the blame game, what has APC done in the last seven years......

#Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by snowball11(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Now it's obvious this man brain comprises of agbado and elubo! undecided

So, if we say as Nigerians let us even superimposed the two useless political parties, that is, PDP and APC, so in your daft mind, Nigerians would go for APC? undecided

What a monumental disaster of a presidential candidate! grin
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Devil1Messenger: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It is empty barrels that make the loudest noise.
Obi who has nothing upstairs has been jumping to different TV stations giving you lamba, is it empty you prefer or someone who has a standing legacy?
Tinubu definitely can't go below the standard he has set in Lagos, rather he will improve.

Unlike hoebi who is full of trash talks and fake statistics.
Well, you Nigerians prefer promises to action sha, you're not used to the good life.
Tinubu will show you how things are done don't worry.
Lolzzz
Like he made Lagos the Dubai of Africa?
Lolzz
Una too make mouth abeg
Na Lagos den born me o and na Lagos i still dey o.
Obi may nor perfect but wen it comes to lying machine, we all know who has the award.
2014/15 is still fresh to most of us and we will never allow them deceive us again.
Buhari was packaged as talk less and do person, hope he is doing anything today?
Tinubu must tell us Nigeria current situations, what he plan to do and how he he plan to achieve it.
It's only a fool that will never learn from his mistakes
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by IbileIfe: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:

Let's see how he will throw bangers at the 200 million hungry voters first. People are dying and companies are closing and all you do is throw bangers?

Of course we dont blame him, they filled their pockets with public funds so they can afford to laugh at us for allowing them loot Lagos treasury.
Whoever told you there are 200 million hungry voters is worse than an idiot who never went to school or read any publication.
Totally clueless about the demographics of the population of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by lomprico(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2022
I'm waiting for his urchins to break it down for us.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by abidem4real: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
adenigga:

Existence of the people like you in politics allows it
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Appleman001: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Gbam,,,baba don trow another banger
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by izubext007: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2022
My incoming president.........God be with you.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by AdamuKD: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Omo iyaloja has never been a looser politically, God has always been with him. He’s a good man, he’s the reason you are living in Lagos peacefully
Shut up which nonsense Lagos? That slum. I cannot stay in that useless state for one week. Take your useless Tilinbu Lagos out of my face zombie
Come Kaduna and see organization mumu
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by anonimi: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.

Bangers are lies, or you didn’t read the lies that he said?
Jonathan revived the existing railways with haulage and built the Abuja- Kaduna railway plus the Abuja light rail.
This olodo Thiefnuibu with his rogue Lagos governors have failed to build a single phase of light rail since 1999, but opens his rotten yellow teeth mouth to spill lies and propaganda for his APC zonebees to swallow hook, line and sinker.

SB2020:
Interesting facts about Addis Ababa and Lagos light rail projects.

Addis Ababa / Lagos
Cost == $475Million / $1.2Billion
Length == 34km / 27km
Time to Complete == 4years / 7years (projected)
Year Awarded == 2011 / 2008 (Construction began 2010)
Contractor == China Railway Eng. Corp (CREC) /Chinese Civil Eng. Constr. Coy (CCECC)
Population == 5Million / 20Million

Ethiopia has managed to deliver Sub-Saharan Africa’s first modern light rail project which opened in the capital Addis Ababa on Sunday, and in the process, beat Lagos whose own rail project remains four years behind schedule.

Ethiopia’s rail project was delivered on time, despite its being longer than the Lagos – Badagry rail line currently under construction.

Addis Ababa’s two line 34-kilometre system was built by the China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and cost $475m, 85 percent of which has been covered by China’s Exim bank. The Lagos Light Rail Project or Blue on Badagry Expressway, was to have 13 stations from Okokomaiko to Marina via Iddo for a total of 27 kilometres.

The contract was awarded to the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion in 2008, and was to be delivered in 2011. Survey work took one year between August 2009 and August 2010 while construction began July 2010.

The work is being implemented using the public and private partnership (PPP) model, whereby the state builds the infrastructure and the private sector provides the rolling stock and management. However, the project has not worked out according to the plan.
The 2011 deadline was missed, even though the State government got a loan to fund the project.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/addis-ababa-beats-lagos-to-light-rail-as-construction-delays-mount/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) / Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.