Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party (30652 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Khaysee: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2022
This is election period they will all be talking and response will come from pdp

6500 only all sizes available payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Devil1Messenger: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
There’ll be nothing like idp camp when Omo iyaloja becomes the president, he was right when he told us he has solutions to Nigeria’s problems
Lolzz
And he couldn't solve Lagos problems
U never go Mushin, u never go ajegunle, u never go okokomaiko, u never go ijora or even makoko ? Etc
Na the part federal govt developed dem dey show una as tinubu achievement in Lagos
Na only people outside Lagos una fit deceive sha.
I know how Lagos was unsafe during his time
He created criminals(agberos) in the name of revenue collection and those guys terrorise people and kill themselves in broadday light even till today.
The major bridges in Lagos were no go areas immediately is 8pm because those were the places for criminal hideout.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Wettoid123: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2022
pls take us back to the era of PDP then i can buy a bag of rice for #8,500, fuel for #87 big loaf of bread for #400 i think it will be better for us, APC the most condem party!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Doyou2019: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Ta lo so fa anibaba? Please someone should correct it for me in Yoruba and answer the question

grin grin
It's actually :""Ta lo so pe a o ni baba"
Who says we don't have a father?

I'm just sorry for you, babe. This filthy lucre wey dey make you yarn opata for here about someone you know is a no-good fella no go do you good in the long run o.
Karma comes, not just for the evil doer, it does for the supporter of every evil as well.
Nigeria's future is not a joke. There's so much at stake, like the many poor innocent people and children suffering these troubled times.
I repeat, don't dare joke with the future of this country Her future is not your play thing.
Take note

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Iyatostrong(f): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=116336375] grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance [ Even if We explain one million times, the hatred in your heart had blocked your brain. Only a rational mind can understand this.]
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2022
But Tinubu has bad mouth sha.
Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by MartinsD12(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-wonders-why-PDP-still-exists
Nonsense talk , PDP 16 years is far 500% better than this evil apc government of 7years now , we never had this bad during PDP 16 years, agbado is a confused disgrace.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by lagosrd: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.

You will be in shock by then. Why can't he talk about how the dollar collapsed 200% after PDP left power.

We never heard of kidnappings of this magnitude.

APC brought recklessness in government spending and over bloated contracts sum of a kilometer of road for #1billion in rural states where they govern .

He should also tell Nigerians how much loan have been borrowed for the rail and how much such rails costs in the world. Meanwhile using borrowed loans to rail goats to Niger republic while leaving the ones to carry human beings from the Eastern corridor undone with the pretence of security challenges while the same security challenges did not disturb the rails going to another country.

While people are daily killed in southern Kaduna and the massacre in benue has been termed a clash. So when you go and worship on a festival period and you got slaughtered without a soul been arrested, tried and prosecuted you call that clash abi.

Your oga has more than enough money stocked piles to run the election while buying you #2,000 data
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance

Go and borrow sense if you don't understand this simple statement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
The way majority of Nigerians are wondering why you Tinubu is campaigning to be a president when you have nothing to offer and unhealthy.

He's not healthy and he's been up and doing, going to all parts of the country for the past several months.
Can your father do that?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by lordtony27(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Omo iyaloja has never been a looser politically, God has always been with him. He’s a good man, he’s the reason you are living in Lagos peacefully
LOL he is not the reason for anything. it's his fundamental and constitutional right to live anywhere freely as a Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by rickyrex(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Just savour the moment and be happy, it’s not that deep. 2031 is still a big hope for Obi but for now ehn please clear road for Omo iyaloja
that is just your problem, yoruba man should rule. Weather you die of hunger is not your business but later you will blame other tribe for not doing well as a president
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Iyatostrong(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Igbo are very daft politically. They are polarising yoruba and hausa day in day out with their slanderous comments and campaign of calumny.
they have turn 2023 presidential election to ethnic politics forgotting they are minority in nigeria politics.
I don't see igbo ruling nigeria in the next 30years.
yoruba adage goes thus "Omo eni oni sedi bebeere ka fi ileke si idi omo elo mi"
YORUBA LOKAN!
TINUBU LOKAN!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Canberra55: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Didijiji:
Foolish old man..

Who has brought pains on Nigerians more than your party.

Be talking like someone with a leaking brain

Wicked fool
leakin pampers i know of,but when did his brain start to leak kwa? Hahaa
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

He's not healthy and he's been up and doing, going to all parts of the country for the past several months.
Can your father do that?

My dear, if your dad can't move around, don't take it out on those their father can do so.

I'm sorry for your predicament dear, it shall be well.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.
Yea
Truthful, thats only what they know how to do. Attack other parties rather that focusing on telling us what they will do for the country if elected.
One reason I like Obi. Your never find him talking ill of those parties.
A Nigerian politician with a different
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

U be mumu
This man has never said what he will do
It is either he is talking about speaking in tongues or abusing other parties
Nothing to offer

It is empty barrels that make the loudest noise.
Obi who has nothing upstairs has been jumping to different TV stations giving you lamba, is it empty you prefer or someone who has a standing legacy?
Tinubu definitely can't go below the standard he has set in Lagos, rather he will improve.

Unlike hoebi who is full of trash talks and fake statistics.
Well, you Nigerians prefer promises to action sha, you're not used to the good life.
Tinubu will show you how things are done don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by EagleNest(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2022
APC's 7.5 years is worst than PDP's 16 years.
U better find something strong to market yourself ooo to avoid landslide. Railway ke!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2022
My own wonder is different oo. I wonder why 70years old still contesting in an election to occupy public position and can do so with just Secondary school Certificate in a country where 65years old is due for retirement and only a BSc older with other qualifications has a chance to get job.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by owoshuyi(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol grin grin see kettle calling the pot black
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Abujason: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Why does APC even still exist and participating in this election with the level of their horrible performance in all sectors of Nigeria? Why are they and their National Leader Tinubu not so ashamed of their level of incompetence?

This BATstard too dey forget himself.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Moh247: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol

War of words we go see who go win

Abi no be Jagaban again
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by obaaderemi: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
He's mixing up his words. Tinubu is no longer coherent. This man used to be very coherent and brilliant.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Abujason: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:

My brother, if you're the one living in IDP camps and afraid of your next meal, you won't find any funny moments in Nigeria.

He is probably among the Tinubu urchins getting paid 3000 monthly to fill social media with trash just to deceive and confuse the people. His suffering is acceptable to him as long as that money is being paid. Hence he makes jokes of serious issues.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by hkunle71(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Eagle360:
APC no get shame still blaming PDP for their misrule in the last 7 years. APC have worst administration in the history of Nigeria. It is time Nigerians take their country back!

We have only just tasted seven years of their administration, however I will gladly tell you that it's still better than the 15 years of pdp administration. Go and read APC achievement and compare it to PDP... don't be deceived by their useless and non existency life of PDP and his members
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2022
annyz:
This a sign of man with wicked mind.

Checkout all his utterances...... filled with wickedness.

Never for one day proved what he can do if given power.
Only that he will develop Nigeria as he developed Lagos as if Lagos was never Federal Capital Territory.
Masses are wiser now. (OMDD)
Our Mumu Don Do

Unfortunately your mumu never do for you to be talking like this.
Prove what to you?
Who tf are you?
If you're blind not to see his legacy in Lagos, then you can go to he'll.
It means you can't recognize greatness, in that case, wait till biafra comes, u can move down and go live the mediocre life that you're used to.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by GodisFirst: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2022
PDP is still existing because the corrupt and criminal minded politicians in Nigeria were chased out of PDP, they joined you as birds of same feather and fraudulently took power from PDP. Now they noticed that the people have learnt from their mistakes of listening to your lies, those same corrupt politicians have jumped back to PDP. One of the reasons Peter Obi left PDP to save Nigeria from these vultures in APC today and PDP tomorrow.
So why are you surprised.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by SugarGirl44(f): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, if your dad can't move around, don't take it out on those their father can do so.
I'm sorry for your predicament dear, it shall be well.

Keep shut!
Atọle.
Bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Toisade(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2022
I don't understand how this man presidential is a candidate
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Keep shut!
Atọle.
Bitter soul.

My dear be humble enough to accept my prayers for your dad... That you support Tinubu shouldn't make you forget and neglect your biological father.

Daalụ
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by hkunle71(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
And he couldn't solve Lagos problems
U never go Mushin, u never go ajegunle, u never go okokomaiko, u never go ijora or even makoko ? Etc
Na the part federal govt developed dem dey show una as tinubu achievement in Lagos
Na only people outside Lagos una fit deceive sha.
I know how Lagos was unsafe during his time
He created criminals(agberos) in the name of revenue collection and those guys terrorise people and kill themselves in broadday light even till today.
The major bridges in Lagos were no go areas immediately is 8pm because those were the places for criminal hideout.

Lagos is a mega city. Is it like the way it was during tinubu? ( next presido of 9ja)
It's gradually changing. Have you been to Oshodi, Muslin, Agege, Orile, and the likes of others. They are not as it was during the time of Tinubu yet Tinubu contributed alot to Lagos Economy ranging from transport to job opportunity, health sector, education and many more... If you don't know any thing about Lagos, just keep your mouth shut. I'm born and bread in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.