Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss (3320 Views)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / 10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by rose75(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2011
Kslib:

@OP~With the way your mouth stinks,she taught it was a waste bin,so she decided 2 salivate there.Blame your mouth not her!!

STAMPED!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
chai the OP DON suffer
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^He ASKED PLEADED for it!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by jerryrich(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
cus dey were not thought how tongue shocked
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by ronkebp(f): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
This poster should just recover from the nightmare naija babes are giving him, naija gals this, naija gals that, this naija babes do not date guys like you, eww!!!! common kissing, you no fit kiss, you are here lying that it is da bitches you are with, please go and sleep with your 'easyling' white girlfriend, rubbish!!!!!!.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2011
ronkebp:

This poster should just recover from the nightmare naija babes are giving him, naija gals this, naija gals that, this naija babes do not date guys like you, eww!!!! common kissing, you no fit kiss, you are here lying that it is da bitches you are with, please go and sleep with your 'easyling' white girlfriend, rubbish!!!!!!.
i am a pro when it comes to kissing and u can ask my oyibo girlfriend if u want to
naija women dont know how to kiss and they are so naive when it comes to bedroom games and very unromantic as well.the only thing they know how to do is use our money to eat ice cream,chicken and fried rice grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2011
jerryrich:

cus dey were not thought how tongue shocked
jerry so what do they learn from those romantic nollywood movies they watch 24/7 on cable grin grin grin
oh maybe the only thing they learn in such movies is how to hassle a guy for money grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^He ASKED PLEADED for it!
look at this woman wrapper make u no go disvirgin u hear grin
by the way na wich place u buy that ugly bowtie wey u take pose for your picture grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Read your post again, again and again.

Its obvious that you were kissing a local babe or a village girl. Had it been that you said your teeth was brushing hers, I would have said you both were beginners so come for a lesson with my mannequin.

Had it been you said she kept sucking on your lower lip and refused to let go then I would say that your lower lip is pink & luscious. (Hope you no go insert your lips in a bre-ast feeding baby's mouth O cos men can be desperate, igbo fathers dey craze o, no be beans to eat thick starch & still dispose of spare parts, make im nab u.)

But this your post is local abeg. Your username is local too. I can imagine the ostrich you were tonguing.

As Calabars would pronounce it , "Yuck, you suck"
Chewing stick legs i deal only with classy chicks and not village girls grin
the point to note is wether a naija girl is frm the bush village or the city they both dont know how to kiss grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2011
lindabon:

lol, @ OP
u complain about 9ja girls and yet u claim that u have oyibo by your side. u get oyibo yet u still dey complain. first of all, start being content with what you have!!

secondly, wen did dating oyibo become an ego boost, or am i missing something.
and all the white countries i've visited, it appears that oyibo will date any kind of blackie, whether gorilla, monkey, or the chimpanzee looking broke A*ss guys as long as they have got geni*tals. plus, there are few of the guys i see with classy/sexy white chicks, very very few. the guys that still land beta white chicks are hot,juicy, brushed up and successful black/white guys. so it appears that in every part of the world, successful guys are always on higher demand.
so dear OP, instead of wasting your time claiming with oyibo woman while teaching black girls how to kiss, u should invest that time into doing sometin more industrious with your life.
beyonce-jay z, Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt, Jada Pinkett Smith-Will Smith, . . .  have so many more on d list

my point is, to land a great woman ( that kisses well  undecided undecided ), u need to work for it finally. u cant be broke and keep your eyes high up in the ladder; u'll just end up wit either eye pain, partial or permanent blindness,  cos dis your "I carry Oyibo mentality", hmmm. boss, leave girls so that they will leave u. apply more focus on more important tins in life and u will surely go far. u can still be focused and runnings babes, but first and foremost, try and focus   undecided undecided
Whoopi Goldberg even fine pass u by far and yet u dey bold to dey call another person monkey grin
bald headed looking ashi like u grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Mynd44: 1:56am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

look at this woman wrapper make u no go disvirgin u hear grin
by the way na wich place u buy that ugly bowtie wey u take pose for your picture grin grin grin grin grin

Yaba bendown
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

Yaba bendown
grin grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Ybutterfly: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^stu.pid thread^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Njgirl1: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
lol at post and poster. Just as nl is a forum for 9ja dwellers to form jand it is also a forum for real life nerds to form cool. Lefulefu is a nerd with obvious low self esteem who has never kissed a girl except if we are lenient and include his testosterone and harmattan induced fantasies one of which he has posted here. Bros keep posting your fantasies fiction is funier dan fact.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
Nj girl:

lol at post and poster. Just as nl is a forum for 9ja dwellers to form jand it is also a forum for real life nerds to form cool. Lefulefu is a nerd with obvious low self esteem who has never kissed a girl except if we are lenient and include his testosterone and harmattan induced fantasies one of which he has posted here. Bros keep posting your fantasies fiction is funier dan fact.
Abeg go siddon one side jor.Na the rich nerds u naija babes dey pursue all over the area because na the nerds dey hammer money pass grin grin.Wetin naija babe nop go date.Even monkey or gorrila fit date naija babe as long as the gorilla or money get enough pepper grin.Afterall for italy na dogs dey track naija babes for runz level grin.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by tashanja(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^Omo, softly softly naw, just because you carry mistake take nak village girl wey dey kiss like im dey chop okro soup no mean say all our 9ja babes don worwor like dat. shocked grin

See how you also dey carry yab make dem vex -eh! sad angry
Bros, how you tink say dem go get mind to give us kpomo (we wey still dey here dey manage for 9ja) while you dey dere for yonder dey carry mouth lick onyinbo nyash? cool shocked

So how we go dey find toto again if you dey make dem vex? sad shocked Abeg mind yourself o, no dey put sand sand for our gari, you hear! wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
tashanja:

^^^^Omo, softly softly naw, just because you carry mistake take nak village girl wey dey kiss like im dey chop okro soup no mean say all our 9ja babes don worwor like dat. shocked grin

Bros, how you tink say dem go get mind to give us kpomo (we wey still dey here dey manage for 9ja) while you dey dere for yonder dey carry mouth lick onyinbo nyash? cool shocked

So how we go dey find toto again if you dey make dem vex? sad shocked Abeg mind yourself o, no dey put sand sand for our gari, you hear! wink cheesy grin
haba my broda e never reach that stage oooo grin.how me go come wan pour sand sand for ur garri?.i just dey give innocent tory of wetin i dey observe among naija babes grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by sexylogan(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
poster, the nigerian girls i've kissed in the past wer realli gud at it. I think your thread is exaggerated.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Njgirl1: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu you are not the first dude to be dumped by a 9ja babe so stop overreacting and no she didnt dump you because you are broke but because you are an obnoxious dude a trait I have observed from your posts. I do hope you are not a nigerian cos it would mean you are beefing all your female 9ja relations with all your anti 9ja gal posts. Your claims about 9ja gals dating any kind of person thats just generalising.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by emofine(f): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
tashanja:

grin grin grin

no mind am, na him papers he dey struggle for
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Jaymez(m): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2011
Its so lame to ask this. how many Nigerian girls have u kissed and besides wat makes u think u are a good kisser?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by seedord247(m): 4:22am On Nov 01, 2011
Lefulefu.

See as you disgrace yourself. I can't count how many insult and curse that have been placed on you.

I bet If your mom see all this comment she won't only regret of having as a son, she'll regret the day \

they told her to abort you but she insisted in having a monkey.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
seedord247:

Lefulefu.

See as you disgrace yourself. I can't count how many insult and curse that have been placed on you.

I bet If your mom see all this comment she won't only regret of having as a son, she'll regret the day \

they told her to abort you but she insisted in having a monkey.

see dis okija native doctor wan dey struggle ground with me angry
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by COLDMIND(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
hey u guys shld mind ur tenses plz
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss by shirleee(f): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Poster
dat u kissd a couple of girls n u feel dey cant kiss doesnt mean u shld generalize dat nigerian girls cant kiss.On d oda hand it cld b u who didnt get to kiss dem well.Am sure dey kiss better than u n cos u cldnt meet up to their standard u feel dey dnt knw how to kiss,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Single: Advantages And Disadvantages / 8 Ways To Be A Perfect Husband To A Pregnant Wife / Blow A Nairalander A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.