Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? (464 Views)

How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips / How To Communicate With A Partner That Stammers. / How To Tighten Vagina Naturally Using Vitamin E Capsule And Other Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Phimzy: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
I have never been a stammer all my life..started experiencing this shit from 18 years old

Now I am 22 and it seems to be getting worse,I am also losing my self confidence..i am afraid deppression might set in
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by zeuss: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Phimzy:
I have never been a stammer all my life..started experiencing this shit from 18 years old

Now I am 22 and it seems to be getting worse,I am also losing my self confidence..i am afraid deppression might set in

I was a heavy stammer from when i could talk to when i was 14.....I just kept rejecting the reality and slowly unconsciously i have stop totally......the power to stop starts with the determination to be heard and do not think before you talk.....imagine you are somebody else and talk like that person say tupac or some other slangy flow style....slowly you find yourself ...the beauty of being human is that you can change anything about yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by wondarkid: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Do not feel bad op

Stuttering is not even a big problem
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Phimzy: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Still struggling with the shit. cry
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by davien(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Phimzy:

It's a loop, stammering makes you self conscious which makes you stammer more which drops more of your self-esteem and keeps you stammering.

There is nothing wrong in being a stammerer, be thankful it's your voice that fails you and not anything physical.
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Slmgirldippussy: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Phimzy:

Yes female can suk gbola
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Mermaid123: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have been stammering my whole life ever since i was born. And i have to say its not a thing to be proud of, imagine ur mate is seeking for ur troble and u cant talk straight in order to defend ur self.
That shit happened to me countless time and i always end up crying since im a very emotional person. Sorry to say buh my immediate family didnt help buh they only made it worse.
And also to make matters worse im female!!!!. Some people say that if i dont stop ill wouldnt get married buh thats a lie.
I cant say that ive stopped since its something i inherited from my father side buh trust me it has redused
Just dont be in a hurry to speak, talk slowly and before u talk take time to fully understand wat ur about to say
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Phimzy: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Yes female can suk gbola
What are you even saying?
Re: Do Stutters/stammers Have Remedies At All? by Phimzy: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mermaid123:
I have been stammering my whole life ever since i was born. And i have to say its not a thing to be proud of, imagine ur mate is seeking for ur troble and u cant talk straight in order to defend ur self.
That shit happened to me countless time and i always end up crying since im a very emotional person. Sorry to say buh my immediate family didnt help buh they only made it worse.
And also to make matters worse im female!!!!. Some people say that if i dont stop ill wouldnt get married buh thats a lie.
I cant say that ive stopped since its something i inherited from my father side buh trust me it has redused
Just dont be in a hurry to speak, talk slowly and before u talk take time to fully understand wat ur about to say
It's your moniker for me. grin Thanks for the idea.I will implement that.

(1) (Reply)

Badd Guy Leaks Nuude Tape Of His Ashawo Lady / Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy / Friends With Benefit And Olosho Which Is Cheaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.