Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding (5915 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
So on 6 August, 2011, when he heard that a wedding was going on in the pastor’s church, Dr. Oladele stormed the church and disrupted it. And he was beaten by the congregation who also handed him over to the police at the Ijanikin Divisional Headquarters.

they beat him AND handed him over to the police.

chei!!!!

that's some tough jazz this man has been ingesting.

from Wednesday to Friday before the wedding we Were Intimate and she demonstrated how much she loved me. She also cooked their native soup for me and the soup is kept in the fridge,” he told the police.

e still dey there?

eat more nah.

lol.

cant believe this guy.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by jobforme2: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sory Doc but u can move ahead ok
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Exponental(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
eeeeyyaaa, wat do we call ds.
"dying 4 luv" or wat?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
A nollywood movie can be done from this sorry tale.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by lagcity(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
very funny story. how can he do such a thing without bringing thugs to the church? he probably thought he was in God's house therefore no wahala, not knowing that church is full of touts. this is why i like that boy timaya. remember timaya did something like this a while back but he brought his own Agberos.

i can just imagine the look on congregation faces when he first raised his hand. they must have been like "wait a minute, is this negro for real?" then they recovered from the shock and jumped him. kai, this is the most entertaining stuff i've heard in a long time.

Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by lagcity(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
this is huge miscalculaiton by the Doctor. He probably thought he was among these ppl below. grin

Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
The man should head up north when next he's looking for a wife.

There's a festival over there where potential suitors are given hot strokes of koboko to test their love for the girl they fancy.

This guy has passed with flying colours,lol.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
S.ex makes all these little things like beatdowns worth it.

In fact, the man no go feel am sef- e go be like gelatin rope. Dissolving on contact.

What's a little koboko as long as the lady can open her legs.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by HighChief4(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^Tpia sometimes you come across to me like someone who is on a serious mental medication. Your posts do not make much sense(no offence)
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dont worrry, my posts will make sense to you after you've received a few beatdowns on behalf of some floozy you want to die over.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Goldieluks: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
Are people still on this topic? the man must have gotten himself some girl now,
and people are here hitting heads on wall?? Yikes!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by HighChief4(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

Dont worrry, my posts will make sense to you after you've received a few beatdowns on behalf of some floozy you want to die over.

As long as its not you, I have no problem. How does he cope with you?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by coogar: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Tpia sometimes you come across to me like someone who is on a serious mental medication. Your posts do not make much sense(no offence)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-MasPS-S0HiY/Tigiuz5eN9I/AAAAAAAAARM/6O6mlz0hMJ8/s1600/plus-1-google-300x191.jpg[/img]
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
Lmao^^
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Exponental(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
D groom is said to be a pastor. Didnt he pray abt d girl or didnt God show him d girl was engaged?
That man has nothing wit God! A fake pastor in making dat rears tugs.D groom is said to be a pastor. Didnt he pray abt d girl or didnt God show him d girl was engaged?
That man has nothing wit God! A fake pastor in making dat rears tugs.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by slymm(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
I do not understand the argument about him not giving the money to his relatives, another Nigerian retarded mentality. The pastor deserves the who.re he is taking into his home. They both deserve each other. She will sh.ag that doc till the day she dies. The stupid pastor might as well carve the mental pic of the docs head btwn his wifes legs in his mind, because that is exactly what is going to happen. Karma is a bit.ch on heat.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2011
High_Chief:

As long as its not you, I have no problem. How does he cope with you?

high thief

what's the problem? Am i the one beating you and your gang up?

as per your question: well, since i'm on the third husband, i'll ask him and the other two.

meanwhile, how are your own multiple ales doing.

eranko oshi.

you must think you're liked?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by mamacy: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2011
@tpia, ur posts too funny, i almost even fell while laughing,
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Blakjewelry(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2011
@kodewrita, if the pastor na Rv kings if turn the guy to burnt offering.
Bt this one should be an eye opener to intending guy i.e if you want to crash a wedding, you better carry police, army or maybe area boys as backup
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2011
Church and Cult whats the difference honestly,we all serve God but churches these days seem more of like a party u belong to.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Mynd44: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Well I think they are more like Cults
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 11, 2011
naija girls at their best when it comes to deciet grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2011
^^Your own "miracle" is on the way.

wont be surprised if the mumu is a nler.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 11, 2011
tpia@:

who was responsible for the upkeep of his own family during this time?

all his relatives are rich?

nobody from his village needs a scholarship or assistance with school fees, housing or feeding?

karma. undecided
if this doctor had refused paying this girl"s school fees i bet u would have been refering to him as a selfish man grin
anyway sha u naija women are all the same.u are slaves to money and material things.it would be better if many naija guys were dating white women like me or at most dating an indian or asian girl.you naija women na only money una sabi chop grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:43am On Aug 11, 2011
^^hehehe.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

if this doctor had refused paying this girl"s school fees i bet u would have been refering to him as a selfish man grin
anyway sha u naija women are all the same.u are slaves to money and material things.it would be better if many naija guys were dating white women like me or at most dating an indian or asian girl.you naija women na only money una sabi chop grin grin grin grin

[img]http://antaryamin.files./2009/12/karma1.jpg[/img]
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by dabrake(m): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2011
Exponental:

eeeeyyaaa, wat do we call ds.
"dying 4 luv" or wat?
battered 4 love
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by abbey621(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2011
Firstly he 's a doctor so the money he invested that resulted in a waste is not really a big deal, also at least he gbadun the girl wella, that's enough compensation, but he messed up, you don't go to such a gathering alone, you bring some area boys, some OPC members and some die hard MOPOL, if dem born dem well make dem continue the wedding. Then again is such a girl really worth it, HABA! Doctor you're worth more than that now, gather yourself up, and have fun like no tomorrow, this is 9ja, if you play your cards right, the girls are really cheap.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by davidayo: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2011
Its a pity this is happening. This gul in question Christiana was my childhood friend from pri school to secondary. we lived in same neighbouhood b4 i left. i know the mum is a devil. cos i remember when i go to her house she always tring to be careful. May God sooth her pains.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by 2baga(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2011
no be 9ja we dey, guess what its not new, infact its more common than we think

An ex gf once told me if I'm game she still luv to av sumtin on d side wit me
she's married, & a nursing mother of 1 kid.
so i guess 9ja gals are more free-minded than you kno
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yes, its possible the girl wanted to keep seeing the doctor on the side while married to the pastor.

Eating her cake and also having it.

Somebody might have been praying for both men somewhere because otherwise at some point yet another guy would have entered the picture.

The pastor sef- which kind pastor be that wey no dey investigate before marrying someone? Makes his church seem crookish because the woman would have been banging various men on the side while parading herself as the pastor's wife.

Is this what obtains now?

Sometimes i find it hard keeping up with current trends. We all know some pastors have crossed that boat long ago. Are the women now catching up as usual?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by olayinkaj2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hmmmmmmm! wonders shall never seize, We go dey fear to love woman now abi? All this kind thing sef go dey make person luv with hin shoulder not heart, my heart ke, very precious to me, The woman sef, i tire for am, she no fit ko jale jale say na docki she want even if her mama say na pastor she must marry, Iya iyawo bournvita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Their Crab Syndrome / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / Chidinma Vs Lupita,who Rocks The Low Cut Style Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.