Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding (5914 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
The woman sef, i tire for am, she no fit ko jale jale say na docki she want even if her mama say na pastor she must marry

^pastor and doctor, who is richer. The pastor could be richer than the doctor for all you know.

can you blame the easy girl for not being able to make up her mind.

na the man be mumu.

wouldnt be surprised if there's yet another guy in the picture.

i think maybe the doctor forgot to eat that 3 days before stew, or else he wouldnt have raised his hand during the service.

either that or the girl used the wrong or insufficient ingredients because she was rushing to prepare for her wedding.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by HighChief4(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^Do you normally go through your write up before you post them? Stop punishing us please, always try to make sense in your posts
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Goldieluks: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
Lolz.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2011
Wouldnt be surprised if they are nlers sha.

Too many sociopathic deviants here.

Prime examples are on the thread.

Anyway, back to topic.

Was there any video of said incident?
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by swiftycool(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
davidayo:

Its a pity this is happening. This gul in question Christiana was my childhood friend from pri school to secondary. we lived in same neighbouhood b4 i left. i know the mum is a devil. cos i remember when i go to her house she always tring to be careful. May God sooth her pains.
chei! so u were also shinning her CoNgO! omo meeeen shocked
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
he or she is lying.

many of her friends on nl have been trying to cover for her.

however, let the one who received the beating and the ones who administered the beating, say where the shoe is pinching them.

the girl will dust herself off and move on to another man at the end of the day, should the mugu doctor or the cuckolded pastor refuse to take her back.

sebi the privates highway still dey there abi e don remove?

any woman who has that, wont lack a man as long as she puts the right ingredients in the right soup.

**if i hear say this doctor (or the pastor) don marry before, or divorced someone because of fornicating spirit, i go just abuse him**.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tunnytox(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
Wonders shall never end grin grin the story of a Doctor, fire and brimstone Pastor and the runaway bride. This will make a Nollywood blockbuster I swear grin grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Koolking(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nollywood movie part 1. 2 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by freepeople: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
From the stable of Ossy Afason Nig. Ltd.

Nollywood presents to you***

[size=16pt]Sucker for love 1, 2, 3[/size]

Featuring***

Chinwetalu Agu------Medical doctor

John Okafor-----Pastor

Mercy Johnson----------Bride

Segun Arinze------------Mob leader

Nkem Owoh---------Police officer

[size=14pt]Coming to the shop near you!![/size]

[size=16pt]Watch out!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tunnytox(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Lool grin grin you've got the right xters for the cast
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2011
abbey621:

Firstly he 's a doctor so the money he invested that resulted in a waste is not really a big deal, also at least he gbadun the girl wella, that's enough compensation, but he messed up, you don't go to such a gathering alone, you bring some area boys, some OPC members and some die hard MOPOL, if dem born dem well make dem continue the wedding. Then again is such a girl really worth it, HABA! Doctor you're worth more than that now, gather yourself up, and have fun like no tomorrow, this is 9ja, if you play your cards right, the girls are really cheap.
u never might know
maybe he didnt gbadun the babe coz she told him he was a virgin and hence he waitin on their wedding day and lo and behold pastor don snatch her b4 he even taste the congo meat.u know naija women dey sabi scam on the virgin issue.if u dey spend money on naija chick and u wan touch am she go scream say she be virgin grin grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2011
naija women na proper ahawo them be grin grin
who pays the highest bidder na im they shine their congo grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by tpia5: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^too bad you now have examples to justify your many rants.

anyway!! na your own problem be that.
Re: Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding by HighChief4(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^I can see you are sounding better today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? / Chidinma Vs Lupita,who Rocks The Low Cut Style Better? / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.