Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers (21350 Views)

No Law Authorise Oyetola And Officials To Bolt Away With N2.9b Vehicles- Osunpdp / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers by royalfly(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
comot for road Ina no like Truth mtcheew

What truth is there BTW buhari and education.. oya continue with ur assumptions.
Re: Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
royalfly:

What truth is there BTW buhari and education.. oya continue with ur assumptions.
that's why I say go and sleep...
Re: Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers by royalfly(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
that's why I say go and sleep...

You want me to discuss politics with you when what we have before us is education. Obviously u have nothing to say. Except insults abi? But make I tell u I be combination combine combine.. just go play with kpangolo abeg u.. if ur mouth scratch u too much.. Ogun Naim go fire u this evening.
Re: Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2022
royalfly:

You want me to discuss politics with you when what we have before us is education. Obviously u have nothing to say. Except insults abi? But make I tell u I be combination combine combine.. just go play with kpangolo abeg u.. if ur mouth scratch u too much.. Ogun Naim go fire u this evening.
thunder go fire you and your generation idiot... I made a statement u see politics in it cos of ur stupid mind... Fool
Re: Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers by Dshocker(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Sofrosh:
Please I need a loan of 40k please guys, I'm going to return it by month.

Reason being that, I need it for an emergency eye operation to reduce the pressure on my eyes caused by Glaucoma. The pains is quite severe and is causing me headache on one side of my brain.

All necessary documents for verification is available, just so you know I'm not trying to scam anybody. I have exhausted all my money on medications and eyes and I will really appreciate whatever help you choose to render to me please.

I'm an old timer here but my main moniker has been banned. I live in Uyo, just incase anyone needs physical verification and all.

Borrow from loan sharks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.