Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (19885 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by annyz: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Why not the same day as recently done by NBA so they could be adjudged rightly

Tinubu extended to speak on October 28 so he will copy, edit and paste.

Anyhow you package him....I will not be surprised of the outcome.

Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by adetayo234: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu will not come because he has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by AdamuKD: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obituary hates to hear the truth.
Compound fool. You are the one that hates truth
Where is Ur criminal Tilinbu primary school certificate. Oshi

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Rebuke: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

Yhu don craze finish na. Abi what's worst than a man who will come online to campaign for an ancestor with concocted and irrational post? Yhu are more than silly than yhu already know.

Just go and sit down and stop disgracing yhurself up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by bewla(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You people can cook up all the propaganda in your coven of darkness but our duty is to puncture those lies. Now read through this link:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/153280-governor-obi-inaugurates-newly-elected-council-chairmen.html
which news get the link

Are the leaders in Anambra dead let them come out and speak for ObI
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

copy and paste gibberish, keep campaigning for evil

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Khaysee: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2022
I wish to be there i want to ask questions any of the presidential candidate have a production firm ?
Importation of finished product food and fuel is killing naira
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by bewla(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Yhu don craze finish na. Abi what's worst than a man who will come online to campaign for an ancestor with concocted and irrational post? Yhu are more than silly than yhu already know.

Just go and sit down and stop disgracing yhurself up and down.
he said his mind if you have proof then bring it out not by insult

Abi your person hide money Tru Tru by him driver ok
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by riverbird: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Why move Mr. Yekini amoda's date to October the 28?...... sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Investortg: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Promising5555:
You can not take Fashola, Ambode and sanwo olu achievements to attribute to Tinubu, everybody knows Lagos was fast growing before 1999 and even after Tinubu left office, Tinubu should bank on his achievements not on the glory of others,
IN ADDITION! LAGOS WAS FCT FOR DECADES...
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by hush15: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.

Na Lagos, and na him people dey there so he might unlike NBA that is outside his jurisdiction.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is even organized to his advantage sef cos you can't talk of LCCI without the governor as the main host and Sanwo Olu na tinubu errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by heniford2: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

Trash? As usual

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by kennethesan(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Good. It will help us to choose....pls no one should send representative...
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by floret23(f): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
cool i
Muslim-Muslim: People Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu Will Reward If He Becomes President

- MC Oluomo

- Oluwo of Iwo

- Asari Dokubo

- Kabaka

- Miyetti Allah

- Asiri Eniba

- Rashidi Oko Ilu

- MURIC

- Militants

- Zazzu Portable

- Femi-Fani Kayode, Joe Igbokwe, Festus Keyamo and other political jobbers.

Cultists, touts, terrorists would gain, Nigerians would lose.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by TGLINKS(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Drama drama drama Soo atiku and Peter obi go speak on 13/14 of September abi yl tinubu go speak on October 28 more Dan a month diff Abi chai no be juju be dat una package fine tnx u

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Sleekfingers: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Wahala go.dey that day o. One person will be dishing out fake stats, one person might not attend, for no just reason. And the last person will be mumbling opata.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Salvador1: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2022
riverbird:
Why move Mr. Yekini amoda's date to October the 28?...... sad
it's wrong.
If I were Atiku and Obi I won't attend such.

It's a kind of set up.
I trust Atiku he won't attend it imagine 12th and 14th Sept for Atiku and Obi then 28th Oct for tinubu.
Who are they deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by jclassiq(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Fine! Vote for whomever you wish to.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Salvador1: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Salvador1:
it's wrong.
If I were Atiku and Obi I won't attend such.

It's a kind of set up.
I trust Atiku he won't attend it imagine 13th and 14th Sept for Atiku and Obi then 28th Oct for tinubu.
Who are they deceiving.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by jamace(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

TINUBU/APC URCHINS SHOULD ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reports have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos has disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Tinubu be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by TruthinAction: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Current standings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by TGLINKS(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Drama drama drama Soo atiku and Peter obi go speak on 13/14 of September abi yl tinubu go speak on October 28 more Dan a month diff Abi chai no be juju be dat una package fine tnx u
Hahahahahahahahaahaha
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Devil1Messenger: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
cool i
Stop fooling urself
There was no plan and those governors could have decided to do things differently.
Oshiomole brought in obaseki from nowhere
But when the demand for state resources was too much, Obaseki had a rethink and we all saw what transpired in Edo election.
There has not been any sitting gov in Nigeria that didn't impose their successors on the people.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by kingyakos: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2022
We already know who and who will will honour the invitation and who will not honour.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Dumte(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Make I bend if Tinubu attend
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2022
The presidential candidate that did not attend is winning
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Ance4Liverpool: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2022
If you like Make the list more longer with lies, what i know is that Peter obi is not a saint but he is far better than Atiku and tinibu put together.
Peter obi and Yusuf datti is a good combination to save Nigeria from the mess APC government brought upon us.
quote author=Villa12 post=116441709]YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

[/quote]
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OurSeun(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obidients what do you have to say about this..
Hope all this are not true?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Alawode01(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.
,Education is the greatest weapon against poverty. We cannot innovate without education. We need a leader that is a thinker and a doer.” ~Bola Tinubu
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OurSeun(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Na waooo. So u know all these and u never be Prof in history or a lecturer. Even sef working with UN.
Can u see how your village people used your destiny to play bet.
They have used your destiny somewhere in Ijesha chop suya

Oga confirm if those fact are not true.... No dey abuse
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Seetto: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Peter Obi conducted LGA election. You don’t just post propaganda you people cool up in your covens without doing proper findings

Local Government election three months to end of his tenure.....Abegi Shift

Obi is a fat failure and biggest political scammer of the century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group / Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.