Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (19892 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OfoIgbo: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:

HE ALSO GAVE NIGERIANS COVID 19 grin

Well, in a way his ally also gave us Covid 19, because he refused to close the Nigerian borders when Nigerians were urging him to close it.

His ally only closed it when covid arrived in Nigeria.

But getting back to the economy, I believe you have completely missed the point.
Why has naira fallen so low as against the dollar? Bearing in mind that the US is even indirectly involved in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, yet their money is still waxing stronger than ours.

That basically showcases the weakness of the Nigerian economy. This is a period Nigeria should be raking in the money, yet Tinubu's economic blueprint for Nigeria has ensured that Nigeria is instead getting from bad to worse economically.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Softmirror: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Well, in a way his ally also gave us Covid 19, because he refused to close the Nigerian borders when Nigerians were urging him to close it.

His ally only closed it when covid arrived in Nigeria.

But getting back to the economy, I believe you have completely missed the point.
Why has naira fallen so low as against the dollar? Bearing in mind that the US is even indirectly involved in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, yet their money is still waxing stronger than ours.

That basically showcases the weakness of the Nigerian economy. This is a period Nigeria should be raking in the money, yet Tinubu's economic blueprint for Nigeria has ensured that Nigeria is instead getting from bad to worse economically.

I CAME BACK FROM THE U.S.A JUST TO WEEKS AGO AND AM SO GLAD TO BE HOME. THINGS ARE VERY TOUGH IN BOTH EUROPE AND AMERICA NOW MORE THAN EVER. THAT'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH! DON'T BE DECIEVED.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Vello:

I'd vote Buhari over your PITSBULL OBIlie a hundred times. If you want to convince me, show me intelligent argument to prove Obi is vote worthy, until then, face your campaign and leave others to their campaigns. Voting is not Biafra war or yoruba nacion madness.

FYI, considering where you PDP sunk Nigeria, it is unfortunate that you endsars generation would not be reasonable to understand governance enough to know and appreciate what this present administration did for Nigeria.
Some of us know your hidden agenda behind supporting Obi but let me shock you, both our children, grandchildren and great great grandchildren will always be one Nigerian.
No yoruba nation
No Biafra agitation shall see the light of day

Is that all?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by DIVAD2000: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Nothing concerned Peter Obi with his post.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OfoIgbo: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:

I CAME BACK FROM THE U.S.A JUST TO WEEKS AGO AND AM SO GLAD TO BE HOME. THINGS ARE VERY TOUGH IN BOTH EUROPE AND AMERICA NOW MORE THAN EVER. THAT'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH! DON'T BE DECIEVED.

I'm not arguing that things are more difficult globally.

My point is that the Nigerian naira seem to be falling at an astonishing rate against the currencies of other countries that are supposedly going through hard times. What this means is that the Nigerian economic mess is far worse than the global average.

Again, this is as a result of Tinubu's economic blueprint that the Buhari government has bee implementing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by DIVAD2000: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

Why can't you face Atiku( a man with a structured party) why do you hate Peter obi so much?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by DIVAD2000: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Jagaban the biggest masquerade will be speaking last. I would have loved he send Shettima for more popularity. I want to hear labourers cry more.

So you desire to see Nigerians cry more abi?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Softmirror: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I'm not arguing that things are more difficult globally.

My point is that the Nigerian naira seem to be falling at an astonishing rate against the currencies of other countries that are supposedly going through hard times. What this means is that the Nigerian economic mess is far worse than the global average.

Again, this is as a result of Tinubu's economic blueprint that the Buhari government has bee implementing.

YES, IT IS AND VERY MUCH THE REASON TINUBU IS MEANT TO SUCCEED BUHARI. THE BLUE PRINT WAS SO CONFIGURED IN SUCH A WAY THAT, AFTER BUHARI'S APPARENT HARDSHIP THEN WILL COME EASE. SO CELEBRATE THE INCOMING OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

CHINA WENT THROUGH HARD TIMES BEFORE BECOMING WHAT IT IS TODAY. YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING BEFORE YOU ENJOY PROSPERITY.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by masui(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Promising5555:
Tinubu to speak 44 days after Obi, Injustice is what I smelled their, if I'm OBi, I will not honour it at all.

I see that too comrade.

What could have been the rationale behind such a schedule?

Me think they are looking for both expo and loopholes from the first two speakers. Obi has engaged the electorate well so far, he can choose

not to go.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by masui(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2022
wizelink:
Why not allow them speak on same day? Why move a candidate's date till next month to build on mistakes of the co-presenters?
Since the program is organised in a state being attributed to a particular candidate it's better he opens the occasion with his own economic blue print

Gbam. All na game
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OfoIgbo: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:

YES, IT IS AND VERY MUCH THE REASON TINUBU IS MEANT TO SUCCEED BUHARI. THE BLUE PRINT WAS SO CONFIGURED IN SUCH A WAY THAT, AFTER BUHARI'S APPARENT HARDSHIP THEN WILL COME EASE. SO CELEBRATE THE INCOMING OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

CHINA WENT THROUGH HARD TIMES BEFORE BECOMING WHAT IT IS TODAY. YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING BEFORE YOU ENJOY PROSPERITY.

I don't think Nigerians will give him that opportunity, because during the 2015 campaign season, both Tinubu and Buhari told us that things will get better once Buhari's voted in.
Well, things got worse, so Tinubu will not be trusted again.

Can you imagine that the exchange rate in early 2015 is about N200 to $1
Today, it is about N800 to $1

Tinubu and his terrorist VP are totally fuucked in the up-coming 2023 presidential election.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ChukwuObe: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.

And if he honours and attends the invitation, will you do the needful by commiting suicide? I know you have no shame to do that. You said the same during the APC primary that he would loose and even cry but today you and your Biafra family are crying
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by jamace(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

Nigerians, vote wisely...

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by riverbird: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Salvador1:
it's wrong.
If I were Atiku and Obi I won't attend such.

It's a kind of set up.
I trust Atiku he won't attend it imagine 12th and 14th Sept for Atiku and Obi then 28th Oct for tinubu.
Who are they deceiving.

And if atiku fails to attend I don't think obi would either. The organisers don't even reason.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ChukwuObe: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Your only justification for supporting a known drug lord, sick and demented old man is only because of tribalism. You are a disgrace to the well-meaning youth of this country.

And why are you many Igbos supporting Obi if not for tribalism? Why dont you ask yourself the question that why is it that 80% of Obi supporters are his kinsmen and women from the East? Nosense!
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ChukwuObe: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
jamace:

WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

Nigerians, vote wisely...

Now I know Nwazuruike is telling the truth. Hahahahaha

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by comodo: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Naija dey one kind sha. To imagine that one person dey use different monikers dey campaign for Tinubu and Atiku. Collect 50k here 40k there. 90k for just copy and paste. Abeg make una cut soap for me naa
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ChukwuObe: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
rickyrex:

How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

We need to print this in bold as part of Campaign especiaally in the SW and North so as to sensitise the gullible and not make the mistake of voting pandora under any guise
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ChukwuObe: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
comodo:

Naija dey one kind sha. To imagine that one person dey use different monikers dey campaign for Tinubu and Atiku. Collect 50k here 40k there. 90k for just copy and paste. Abeg make una cut soap for me naa

You can do the same by asking Peter Obi to share from over $150m he raised in the US and your life may be better instead of wasting it away here on Nairalane
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by alphabbey1(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:

Pure truth bro. I laugh when I see advert of "skilled workers needed in europe" many don't really know the kind of slavery work they want to embark on... its harder to make it now for graduates over there, talkless of people with no certificates to hope on

But the thing scary part is, as every country is facing hardship, its damning that Nigeria Naira is falling rapidly, making the suffering raise to power 2

If you are Jobless in USA, atleast you know your 100 dollar is still 100 dollar....
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by jamace(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know Nwazuruike is telling the truth. Hahahahaha

Ohaneze Ndigbo endorses Peter Obi.

Afenifere endorses Peter Obi.

Northern Youth Forum endorses Peter Obi.

Only Tinubu urchins endorse Tinubu.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by HIPROFILE(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu don jakpa be that
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Tunjibalogun: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 1 spamming
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Tunjibalogun: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 1, Spamming
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari= useless
Tinubu= corruption
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
ChukwuObe:

And why are you many Igbos supporting Obi if not for tribalism? Why dont you ask yourself the question that why is it that 80% of Obi supporters are his kinsmen and women from the East? Nosense!
I'm not Igbo and my support for Obi is purely objective.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu will speak last. Hmmmmm, but I think Tinubu built Lagos. So, he should speak first Nah.. Abi una want give am expo grin grin grin

etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-obi-tinubu-to-speak-on-economic-blueprint-for-nigeria-at-lcci-forum/amp
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Kazzy212(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
LOOK AT THEM WITH THEIR BIG CLOTHS
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Adagbo2002(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
TINUBU na senior man oo
He's own date look mature than the rest
���
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Peter Obi conducted LGA election. You don’t just post propaganda you people cool up in your covens without doing proper findings
Which election did Obi conduct? When ?lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP / Court Asked To Declare Tanko Muhammad Unfit, Order New Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.