Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (19882 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Perfectbeing(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.
Jubril El Sudan will handover to Amoda Ogunlere.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Let Tinubu be removed from the list Biko
for peace to rain
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Philipmaxwell: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You people can cook up all the propaganda in your coven of darkness but our duty is to puncture those lies. Now read through this link:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/153280-governor-obi-inaugurates-newly-elected-council-chairmen.html

Please be reasonable. AA governor who was in office for 8years and for the first 7years he didn't conduct local government election. He only did so, months to the end of the tenure. By then, election of his successor had already be concluded.

I'm not for or against Obi, but you people should learn to argue with reason. I don't want to delve into others, but saying he didn't conduct local government election for 7+years isn't a lie. He didn't. Period. Your political affiliation to him doesn't change that fundamental truth. If you desire to argue, do so on other points that might or might not be accurate. This one is..

Labelling everything said against Obi as a plot makes for a person with a myopic and closed mind. You can do better.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Vello(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Is that all?
Have I cured your madness?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by wizod(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
WonderManly:
Oya let's start from here first...
does tinubu has d erection to kpansh his wife at all?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by WonderManly(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
wizod:
does tinubu has d erection to kpansh his wife at all?
Aaaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Immunity1555: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
That will be nice.
But try to learn a Skill Today.

Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Which election did Obi conduct? When ?lies

If you don’t know how to do your findings, then I can’t help you
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Vello:

Have I cured your madness?

It is you sir who is mad
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Corridon: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
ChukwuObe:

And if he honours and attends the invitation, will you do the needful by commiting suicide? I know you have no shame to do that. You said the same during the APC primary that he would loose and even cry but today you and your Biafra family are crying
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by chigonye: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Lies!
Copied and pasted lies!!!
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Corridon: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
treatise:

I thought I was the only one observing Tinubu not coherent and he finds it difficult to speak. Na wa o.
Buhari is fitter than Tinubu.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by whofoolwho: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is a planned set up. To he organizers just want to used to he opportunity to propagate the Apc candidate.their plan is to give the chance to hear from other contestants first then analyze and counter their suggestions and present his own as the alternative.
If the organizers truely want us to get the best from them they should have them attend the same day.i strongly advice that others should not attend.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by SeeItSayIt: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Enough time for the devil, Chief Slave trader to rehears so that he won't have room for excuse. God will surely shame them all
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by bewla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

There are kind of people I don't waste my time on. Set of people who are not ashamed of associating with a known drug lord, a man who took on the name of a female and lost his own name to drug life.

If yhu are one of those supporting him, then I oWe yhu no answer because if yhu are foolish enough and shamelessly campaigning for such a man, no evidence I send here will make any meaning to yhu.

So, go sit yhur self down somewhere and think again.
Thank for thanking time of your high horse to tell me you have no prove .
He may be I drug lord but get plea baggen that show his smart
More over you are not a criminal until proven and pronounce so by a court of law

And if some one money is trace to you which you have no owner ship prove does not make you that person you are just carrier not the drug pedlar
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-obi-tinubu-to-speak-on-economic-blueprint-for-nigeria-at-lcci-forum/amp

I hope he's not going to tell us how he plans to borrow for production when his miscreants are against borrowing. Abi he wan add debts join the debts we never pay finish ni... Hypocrites

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by onysreal(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

He has shifted the goal post. Hahahahaha haha! Use your google and search for members of Obi’s cabinet. I won’t spoon feed you.

You no get point..You guys just dey package Obi..Obi is overrated, I was a youth corper serving in Anambra state when Obi was governor. All the claims are correct.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
bewla:
Thank for thanking time of your high horse to tell me you have no prove .
He may be I drug lord but get plea baggen that show his smart
More over you are not a criminal until proven and pronounce so by a court of law

And if some one money is trace to you which you have no owner ship prove does not make you that person you are just carrier not the drug pedlar

You deserve an award for this piece of advice. Same thing I've told some persons to show me any court of law that have convicted him for the crimes they said he committed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
onysreal:

You no get point..You guys just dey package Obi..Obi is overrated, I was a youth corper serving in Anambra state when Obi was governor. All the claims are correct.

Go and market your under rated candidate and leave Obi matter. Your propaganda won’t fly
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Tycyborg(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Chairman... That guy who has no fact giving you site to check peter obi installing a Local government chairman... Please check the date of the news... That guy is a clown... How can a governor install LGC same year he is about to finish his tenure
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Tycyborg(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You people can cook up all the propaganda in your coven of darkness but our duty is to puncture those lies. Now read through this link:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/153280-governor-obi-inaugurates-newly-elected-council-chairmen.html

What you posted is rubbish... It means you know nothing about politics... I respond to you because you will mislead people... His tenure is almost ending or his tenure has ended before he has LGC check the date of the news you posted yourself and see the date...
We learn everyday... You can do more with facts... It would have been nice you counter the guy with facts rather than just call him a liar... Prove him wrong by countering those things he said not by spreading this kind of thing because that makes the tinubu guy on point simple...
No beef o but just speaking out.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If you don’t know how to do your findings, then I can’t help you
It is you who hasn’t been able to do any findings, that is why you are depositing ignorance upadan
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by sonofthunder: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Don't twist his point. His point is that PO refused to conduct LG elections until about 6 months to the end of his tenure.

Is this correct or wrong?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by sonofthunder: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Peter Obi conducted LGA election. You don’t just post propaganda you people cool up in your covens without doing proper findings

Don't twist his point. His point is that PO refused to conduct LG elections until about 6 months to the end of his tenure.

Is this correct or wrong?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by sonofthunder: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

He has shifted the goal post. Hahahahaha haha! Use your google and search for members of Obi’s cabinet. I won’t spoon feed you.

I didn't get anything reasonable.

Kindly forward me the verified information.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by dochenaj: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
How quickly we forget that Kwankwaso is running for president.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Vello(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Jubril El Sudan will handover to Amoda Ogunlere.
Plain and simple!
Igbos can fix appointment with the Lagoon. Bunch of perverts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / 5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.