Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (19893 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Seetto:

Local Government election three months to end of his tenure.....Abegi Shift

Obi is a fat failure and biggest political scammer of the century.

No matter what you people cook up in your coven of darkness against him, it won’t stick. See someone who voted for APC twice calling someone a failure. Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by davillian(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

The fact still remain that yekini will not come for the interview let's bet 500k ?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by WonderManly(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

Omo, Peter Obi wife make sense die.

Your pix made me google her.

The man has tried so much to keep his fine wife away from public eyes. grin
I swear!
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Flyingngel(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror post:

Master plan that it is only them that see and know abt it. I thought e public document like that should have been uploaded on the government website for citizens to see and hold their Governor accountable. Even you that is writing this, I can bet that you have not seen how the master plan looks like . But it is ok.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Babaken(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

with all this your propaganda I didn't see where you said he convert anambra properties to his name you never said he connect anambra treasures fund into his account unlike one man that he's landlord of a whole state.

A man richer Than a particular state in Nigeria without any means of business.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ogatboy(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2022
I like the part where they say public will be allowed to ask questions. One sick guy will be asked about his drug business since we are talking of commerce. I know the sick guy will not attend. He only meets with APC people and touts.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Crafteck1: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
cool i

Masterplan to milk lagosians continously, fashola and ambode tried to break the choke hold but couldnt,na dumbell dey there now.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Yorubanza: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Na waooo. So u know all these and u never be Prof in history or a lecturer. Even sef working with UN.
Can u see how your village people used your destiny to play bet.
They have used your destiny somewhere in Ijesha chop suya
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Vello(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

No amount of propaganda will stop him. Try harder!
Do you even know the meaning of the word "PROPAGANDA"? You seem to be too dumb to understand that you are the one using propaganda here.

Awon osinwin were!!!
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by rickyrex(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

i can bet you, even your conscience was telling that you were lying as you typied those trash. just too childish. no fact with your claimes

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Rebuke: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2022
bewla:
he said his mind if you have proof then bring it out not by insult

Abi your person hide money Tru Tru by him driver ok

There are kind of people I don't waste my time on. Set of people who are not ashamed of associating with a known drug lord, a man who took on the name of a female and lost his own name to drug life.

If yhu are one of those supporting him, then I oWe yhu no answer because if yhu are foolish enough and shamelessly campaigning for such a man, no evidence I send here will make any meaning to yhu.

So, go sit yhur self down somewhere and think again.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by HolyPussy: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2022
One thing I know for sure is that Shettima will be representing the one who cannot stand.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by rickyrex(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Villa12 post=116442788]Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
[/quot you want this creature to rule yoruba nation not nigeria

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by snoopz: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2022
It's happening in Lagos, amoda's backyard but we all know who and who will show

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by BlazinGlory40: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Vello:

Do you even know the meaning of the word "PROPAGANDA"? You seem to be too dumb to understand that you are the one using propaganda here.

Awon osinwin were!!!

Between you that voted buhari twice and wants to vote APC the third time who is dumber? Look in the mirror sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Chamber10(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Stay on the topic. Secondly, I have seen this gibberish many places today. So this is the new propaganda you guys cooked? And you are the Nairaland agent to copy and paste here. This is silly and childish. Someone that has never visited Anambra will sit in the remote village of Ekiti and cook nonsense and send to you guys to be spreading in all platforms. Na wa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by wizelink(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Why not allow them speak on same day? Why move a candidate's date till next month to build on mistakes of the co-presenters?
Since the program is organised in a state being attributed to a particular candidate it's better he opens the occasion with his own economic blue print

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

International brewery now have 6 breweries in Nigeria courtesy of Peter Obi
He employed more Nigerians than Atiku and Tinubu

Fidelity Bank
Tecno oil and gas
Next cash and carry
International brewery etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by OfoIgbo: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:
cool i

Tinubu also gave Nigeria the economic blueprint that has impoverished Nigerians and destroyed the Nigerian economy since 2015
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by treatise: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never honour the invitation. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently in public. Nigerians have unanimously rejected Yekini even before the election.
I thought I was the only one observing Tinubu not coherent and he finds it difficult to speak. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Softmirror: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu also gave Nigeria the economic blueprint that has impoverished Nigerians and destroyed the Nigerian economy since 2015

HE ALSO GAVE NIGERIANS COVID 19 grin

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Vello(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Between you that voted buhari twice and wants to vote APC the third time who is dumber? Look in the mirror sir
I'd vote Buhari over your PITSBULL OBIlie a hundred times. If you want to convince me, show me intelligent argument to prove Obi is vote worthy, until then, face your campaign and leave others to their campaigns. Voting is not Biafra war or yoruba nacion madness.

FYI, considering where you PDP sunk Nigeria, it is unfortunate that you endsars generation would not be reasonable to understand governance enough to know and appreciate what this present administration did for Nigeria.
Some of us know your hidden agenda behind supporting Obi but let me shock you, both our children, grandchildren and great great grandchildren will always be one Nigerian.
No yoruba nation
No Biafra agitation shall see the light of day
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by ofemigeorge(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
WHY PUT TINUBU AS LAST SO THAT HE CAN CULTUVATE THE IDEAS AND FAILURE OF THE TWWO ABOVE AND CAPITALIZE ON IT
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by studM(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu no go show face
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Your only justification for supporting a known drug lord, sick and demented old man is only because of tribalism. You are a disgrace to the well-meaning youth of this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Born2Breed(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-obi-tinubu-to-speak-on-economic-blueprint-for-nigeria-at-lcci-forum/amp

grin grin grin

Tinubu will speak after over a month of rehearsing and copying others blueprints.

These guys are clowns.

Let all of them speak same day or a day after each other.

Obi and Atiku should boycott it.

Yeye scammers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

LOL. This one needs serious help.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by simongonner: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Make somebody no lost on the 28th of October oo
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Jagaban the biggest masquerade will be speaking last. I would have loved he send Shettima for more popularity. I want to hear labourers cry more.

He will be last to speak cos they want him to take all the time to double up....you can see they gave him a very lengthy date in order not to accommodate or entertain excuses.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Equation89(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Lols..this one just wake up from sleep when the youth have all become obedient.

I'll advise you to try harder this time.

Your propaganda is not selling. Please use another strategy.

Why not go and report to EFCC at once so that they will arrest Obi for 8years fruad.

You are among the people who installed Buhari. My happiness is all of us are suffering the heat together in this country.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by Okwyjesus(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum by toneroforever(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu's date is on a Friday. He will give an excuse that he is going to the mosque to pray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country / Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.