Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

K - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K (2526 Views)

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! / This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm a 37 year old lady that has a child, although my child isn't staying with me. I don't know what is happening to me? I'm a beautiful lady that is looking younger than her age. Ever since l quit my last relationship, strange things started happening. Like I'll be walking on the road and men will start admiring me, then if there's the one I sense is decent and responsible that's asking me out, I manage to give him attention. Now there's a guy that's been calling me all these while the one day he decided that we see. He told me right away that he wants us to have sex bla BLA BLA. He doesn't want a relationship just a hook up stuff. I got pissed and walked away.

Another guy I met recently has been pushing for us to see. So he came around my area and told me he's around, I stepped out of my house and went to see him at the street where he was standing, on sighting me he started moving forward with speed, I was following then he stopped and entered inside a Keke someone parked along the road, then he asked me to enter the Keke so we can talk, but I refused and said I can't. Then he said I should follow him to a hotel so we can get a room. I looked at him from head to toe, hissed and walked away. What is happening to me? The men I meet these days are not even talking about starting relationship talk less of marriage. I've been so depressed. Am I getting old? Or have I reached that stage of not meeting reasonable men again?

Its normal for all women...u will meet some men that are serious and want to date you and get to know you. Some will not want you but pretend to get sex....while some will tell you straight up they want sex...

dont beat yourself up over being 37 years.. yes..u are not in your prime...but a lot of young girls too are searching....
Just package urself well and go out more often..party..church..community gathering...if you dont mind tell the elders of your church u are open...

.all these facebook and instagram connect dey mostly look for quick sex..only few are serious

1 Like

Re: K by Illegal1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Another Dorcas23 on the beat...
if u knw u knw...
Re: K by Ammmy: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ikennaford:

The same question I deh askoooh,and she got a kid, The op na ashawo weh deh find husband after whoring
back to sender
your mother ashewo, your sisters ashewo, your born or unborn daughters ashewo, your generation ashewo. It will never be well with you and you will never have your own child. Bastard!
Re: K by Ammmy: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Savedday:
Na because those guy are sharp guys. They already know u as an evening newspaper.

The way this gender reasons, amaze me. After their p@ssy have turned Akwa-Ibom ten lane express road, they will start looking for a decent man to kill. You lie! No innocent man will enter that trap.

I fear who no fear you.

9ja girls! They are nothing but useless, all of them....

your born or unborn daughters and your sisters will become evening news papers too. I declare and so shall it be. Bastard!

Please admin should help me delete this post. So many mad people here with nothing good to say
Re: K by kot1917(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm a 37 year old lady that has a child, although my child isn't staying with me. I don't know what is happening to me? I'm a beautiful lady that is looking younger than her age. Ever since l quit my last relationship, strange things started happening. Like I'll be walking on the road and men will start admiring me, then if there's the one I sense is decent and responsible that's asking me out, I manage to give him attention. Now there's a guy that's been calling me all these while the one day he decided that we see. He told me right away that he wants us to have sex bla BLA BLA. He doesn't want a relationship just a hook up stuff. I got pissed and walked away.

Another guy I met recently has been pushing for us to see. So he came around my area and told me he's around, I stepped out of my house and went to see him at the street where he was standing, on sighting me he started moving forward with speed, I was following then he stopped and entered inside a Keke someone parked along the road, then he asked me to enter the Keke so we can talk, but I refused and said I can't. Then he said I should follow him to a hotel so we can get a room. I looked at him from head to toe, hissed and walked away. What is happening to me? The men I meet these days are not even talking about starting relationship talk less of marriage. I've been so depressed. Am I getting old? Or have I reached that stage of not meeting reasonable men again?

Hi ammmy
Text me
Let’s connect
There’s a way
Re: K by Sanctissimum(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Send me your WhatsApp number as I can help you out. U need a serious counselling. Thank u
Re: K by Grace2023: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Ammmy:
your born or unborn daughters and your sisters will become evening news papers too. I declare and so shall it be. Bastard!

Please admin should help me delete this post. So many mad people here with nothing good to say
can you drop your number or email address let's talk?
Re: K by donvoice(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Ammmy:

Hi sis.

I'm very sorry for your predicament and trust me, I will be the last to judge you probably by your past life but let me say this first, you have no problem at all. You are perfect, just that you are 1. Meeting the wrong people. 2. Trusting the wrong people.

Let me give you hint of what is actually happening around you.

1. Men of this generation hardly have respect for a lady who stays alone. They see them as LovePeddler but I don't expect a lady of your age to be staying with your parents or someone else.

2. Men believes being a single mom is actually because the lady is loose and it may not be in most cases.

3. With the way you respond to questions here, I want to believe you are such a free spirit personality who might have been sincere about your body count, exes and some other weird questions from an admirer which makes them sees you as a sex object

4. If you quickly tell a guy your age, he will sees you as evening newspaper without worth and can believe you are damn desperate. Will like to take his share of national cake and move especially when you easily tell a younger guy you don't mind the age difference

5. Men may actually not admit to like a career woman but definitely hates liability. If a man notices you are not into any job or the job doesn't actually make sense, such a man will sees you as an olosho cover-up.

6. Men love it when someone they are pursuing is taking charge of the moment than otherwise. If you just respond to every other of Tom, Dick and Harry, they will never appreciate your personality.

7. Thus is funny but through. If a man you just met once had slept with you on that sane day and ghost you or always coming every other day just for sex, he might likely share your contact with his promiscuous friends who might disguise like new friend just to have a taste of your honeypot.

8. Conversation you have with a guy matters. If you meet a guy either online or offline and you choose to be 'real' by talking nawty. Sister, he won't see you better than sex object.

I have more reasons to share but I don't have the time here. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08030834800 to discuss possible way out but let me add one more before I leave

9. Some men you might have had sex with might carry bad sign which might cause all what you are facing. Can you ever remember having sex with someone and feeling strange thereafter? You need prayer
Re: K by ThaThinka: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Perhaps, we could say the aura you give off is sexual, as someone already stated. I think you may also need to look beyond the financial if that's part of being "decent."

Otherwise, nothing is wrong with you. It may even be a blessing that you already have a child at your age.
Re: K by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Nothing is wrong with you and I’m sure there are good men out there so keep looking.
Re: K by Smartii(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Candora:
@Ammmy
Nothing's wrong with you.
Been there.

Perhaps you have a strong sexual aura. It's not about boobs and ass like you stated.
Try see it as a part of you and let men know first hand that you're not interested in sex alone and, stand on your word.
Trust me, in no time, you'll meet the right person.

Please, dissociate yourself from fvck boys/men.
When you see them, you'll know.

You're right.
Re: K by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
The romance section i dream of smiley where issues can be tackled without gender wars smiley Kudos to all that have commented so far.
Re: K by imagrg(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
If you wouldn't mind marrying a widower with 3 children who is 58 and lives in Benin City, send a WhatsApp message to:
0 8 0 3 5 0 9 6 3 4 2

Male scammers would be caught and handed over to EFCC. So KEEP off!
Re: K by Sukkyy2010: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Life move by circle, there was a time you're decent and responsible men magnetism which was Temporal and I think you're presently in the opposite phase now( which is inevitable).

Reason why is very crucial a lady should be humble and chose right during the good time that they are magnetism to a good decent man( I hope you didn't screwed it up when good men once was rushing you coz if you had failed to take advantage of those season till it over it'll be hard for you amend because I think the season is over you're now in your otherwise state of things but I believe prayer turn situation around.

Pray pray and pray

Peace be with you.

1 Like

Re: K by Ammmy: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2022
imagrg:
If you wouldn't mind marrying a widower with 3 children who is 58 and lives in Benin City, send a WhatsApp message to:
0 8 0 3 5 0 9 6 3 4 2

Male scammers would be caught and handed over to EFCC. So KEEP off!
God forbid
Re: K by Ammmy: 2:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
Life move by circle, there was a time you're decent and responsible men magnetism which was Temporal and I think you're presently in the opposite phase now( which is inevitable).

Reason why is very crucial a lady should be humble and chose right during the good time that they are magnetism to a good decent man( I hope you didn't screwed it up when good men once was rushing you coz if you had failed to take advantage of those season till it over it'll be hard for you amend because I think the season is over you're now in your otherwise state of things but I believe prayer turn situation around.

Pray pray and pray

Peace be with you.
it's never too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / Distant Relationship?does It Last And Is It Real? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.