Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

#GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) (1539 Views)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
22 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

NO MEANS NO!!

When our old folks said "Opportunity Comes But Once" they weren't refering to old men or futuristic life situations! Let these biittch get to understand it too! undecided

Don't give her that satisfaction of seeing you belittle yourself over and over again because of her, keep her on her toes! If she thinks giving in to you immediately makes her look cheap then how do you see yourself when you keep acting stupid and always begging because of her

The bitter truth is that these biittches actually look forward to getting your attention in the first place, thats why they dress tightly, or skimpy and work so much on their narcissistic self! So whats the point of acting careless when your plan starts coming to play

I'll tell you! They want you to simp so they can take all!, they want to feel like the price when they are not! and the worst mistake you will ever do is to accept the FRIENDZONE! You are finished! Because thats the legit way to make expenses without getting the pvvssy! MOVE ON!!!

When you walk out on her the exact same way you walked towards her, you put her in the mind race situation, she starts asking herself, why didn't he hesitate to leave? Am I not beautiful and attractive enough for him to stay and keep trying

NO!! you have a GOLDEN P€N!S, and you understand that her pvvssy is not the only one available to you at any point, you can always get laid somewhere else, she was never that important to begin with!!

Still Typing...
[img]https://s5/images/20220908_091803.md.jpg[/img]

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Women hate missing out so much that gives them sleepless nights at times.
If she sees other women parading a particular guy and she doesn't get to do the same, she lives the rest of a few months hoping to finally be able to get to that guy.
This is a very big advantage you as a man should pay attention to.

If after first of all walking towards her like the normal "Toasting" setting, she gives you a NO, accept the rejection because it could be what you need to still fvvck that pvvssy in due time.
Give a blunt OKAY, and start walking the other way.

You will leave her in a state of wonder, she feels insulted even when you really didn't in anyway.
Women want men on their tail, and believe me when I say she probably already has a ton of them, don't do the same thing, don't be boring!!

Let her understand that she was never that important, you did her a favour by taking the time to walk towards her, you probably had something better doing but you still have up time to engage her. This is exactly how you should begin to envision things!!

You are probably the best thing that will happen to her in a long time, you are not some regular guy she could take a toll on whenever she wishes, you are different, you have a FVVCKING GOLDEN P€N!S!!
Think about this.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by KingDash: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Bros give them.. you’re my favorite nairalander on here
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
KingDash:
Bros give them.. you’re my favorite nairalander on here
Thanks for the unrelenting support!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
I'm planning on releasing a very CENSORED VIDEO of myself here very soon.
For the #GoldenPenis project of course.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm planning on releasing a very CENSORED VIDEO of myself here very soon.
For the #GoldenPenis project of course.
Later this month it shall be then.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by Exxxgeee: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thonia69:
Interesting
Absolutely..

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The Golden GidRedpillar with the Golden words of wisdom/Golden dick

I sleep on this thread

Carry on grin
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The Golden GidRedpillar with the Golden words of wisdom/Golden dick

I sleep on this thread

Carry on grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Absolutely..
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Keep doing the good works brother.
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by Joelobioha(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gidredpiller give us update back to back you na boss
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Keep doing the good works brother.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Joelobioha:
Gidredpiller give us update back to back you na boss
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (Reply)

So Many Men Go Into Marriage Unprepared. / Gold Diggers Everywhere / Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.