Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos (52170 Views)

Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by zaki2: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
The luckiest man on the planet
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Imagine o grin

See jubrin elsudani o grin
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Pootle: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
jubril undecided
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by ElSudani: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Imagine o grin

See jubrin elsudani o grin

Yes o. Elsudani is real.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by StarGra: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Baba wan disguise...olofofo.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by femiasaolu2014: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is not a 79-year-old.

Sometimes, occasions like this give legs to the MNK conspiracy theory of this person being a body double and the original president having died in 2017.

I mean his "wife" doesn't act like his wife anymore, she no longer even lives in Aso Rock or even Nigeria anymore.

Prior to 2017, the man was always falling ill and flown to the UK every Eke market day, like clockwork. However, since that year, he has now become as fit as a fiddle.

If Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Muammar Gadhaffi, and even Saddam Hussein and his son Uday all used body doubles, the idea that the Aso Rock cabal use a Jibril from Sudan as a body double in order to continue their looting of the country which would have been cut short if the country knew the real president had died, isn't so preposterous.

May God guide us in choosing aright in 2023.

Ya Allah, Insha Jesus Christ,
Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by KingMack(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Why him dey waka like say him wan fall?

Him look like say una be age mates...get drop of sense na undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
No wonder .I guess he is coming back to Abuja today that is why all the gra gra at the airport road today.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Shedy204(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
New buhari�
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by showafrica(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

Niger royal company

Yes check Google and Wikipedia
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Sholaco: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
I think Igbo said this man is Dead undecided
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Yes o. Elsudani is real.
The idiot can't wait to leave Aso rock for retirement. Only problem is he can't settle in daura. Lagos more likely. cheesy
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
wwwihy:
Jubrin stronger than his enemies
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Incoming President Bola Amoda Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
grin

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
showafrica:

Yes check Google and Wikipedia

So this shit hole was really a company grin grin
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by daygee12: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

Tinubu cannot win any election without rigging and buying of votes

Mumu na Tinubu dey contest?
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
One of the best presidents Nigeria ever had. I hope Jagaban would replicate all the good works and possibly surpass them when he mounts the podium.

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by fistonme(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

You forgot to state that Buhari promised not to interfere in APC primary election and Tinubu won
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
You can put sporty looking body kits on a Corolla but at the end of the day, na him go still reach finish line last after 4 eke market days. Mtchew
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by LegalWolf: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

What about Ekiti?
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by kolarov93(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one no be sporty ooo, na bet9ja grin

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by LegalWolf: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
nkemoma:
Dead Man looking sporty.

The greatest scammer ever liveth..
it’s a matter of time. Your death SHALL come as well. So also mine. And before it does, I hope you’ll be happy when people call you dead while you’re alive
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by everythinggirly(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you like show us your legs, we are completely tired of you.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

I heard tinubu also found Nigeria
noooooo. He own Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by iamsolasoul(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
More life and blessing
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

So this shit hole was really a company grin grin

Ordinary company two stupid love birds were managing is what we are defending with Ak47. We must get sense by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by sameks08(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
sporty indeed maybe he will represent Nigeria in the next Olympic. Even tinubu looks sporty
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Realist777: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

Did he interfere in Ekiti election ?
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by eyeforeye(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

First the post does not have anything to do with Tinubu, but you are so scared of his influence in the Nigeria polity.

Secondly, you forgot to mention Ekiti just to console yourself of the pain that you always feel each time tinubu is in the news. He has informed you that he do more than talking.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Sorry to say...
But he still look lifeless as in, he's not productive in any good thing
He is more productive than you.
From Daura to Abuja.
From his bedroom to his ranch to the Office of The President of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Streett: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
This Guy prick go long anyhow …..
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Akaimmanuel(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
na old men day form young naw
everyone want trend.
Na Shetima start am we go see more as we approach 2023 guber
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by SU50: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Tinubu created Lagos, he said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos

* Tinubu discovered Bar Beach Islanders should kneel down and thank him

* Tinubu stopped the killing of Twins in Lagos

* Tinubu brought the Israelites out of Egypt to Lagos and fed them with Agbado and Cassava

* Tinubu singlehandedly produced oxygen in Lagos, Lagosians should bow down and be grateful

* Tinubu stopped the triangular slave trade in the 18th century, Paul and Barnabas know this

* Tinubu gave Lord Lugard the Amalgamation blueprint, he should be grateful

* Tinubu introduced electric vehicles in Nigeria

* Tinubu stopped the eating of eba/ semo/amala with hands and introduced the using of cutleries, Hotels and restaurants should be grateful.

* Tinubu discovered River Niger, Delta and Anambra States should be grateful to him

* Tinubu gave IBB the blueprint to develop 3rd Mainland Bridge

* Tinubu discovered Buhari, Northerners should be grateful

* But for Tinubu, Lord Lugard would never have made it as Governor-General. His effort must be appreciated

I don taya to type this one I beg the list is endless!

Tinibu invented electricity, the light bulb and is the Lincoln of Nigeria (father of our democracy), we must make him the president so that our lives will be useful. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.