Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? (684 Views)

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / I Did Something I'm Not Suppose To Do / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by 3direct: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
My best friend fiancee want to sleep with me!!,  the conversation goes thus!! when my friend is out

Blessin:   u  use to look at me in a lustful way

3direct:   u look at me too

Blessin:  your friend do bahave somehow to me this day,  i dont know whats wrong with him

3direct:  u should know now you are is Gs
Another thought ran through my mind, (the word lustful),  so i ask(tried) her ,

3direct:  what do you mean i look at you somehow

Blessing:  I know whats in your mind

3direct:   Whats on my mind?

she begins to say things i dont seem to undestand,

she came closer and we begin to kiss, she ask if she could put my joystick in her mouth,
i said we can t have it here, that maybe we should pros pone it cos am not feeling secured here.
we did prospone it,

Now this thing is really troubling my mind,

-will i b a bestman on the wedding or worst man if i did that.
-I dont want to hurt my friend
-This girl is dangerous
-should i warn my friend
-should i back out
-should i give it a go.( i have not had my joystick sucked b4) guys says it interesting
Honestly, honestly this girl is beautiful,

i dont know what has come over me please NL, Please
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by 195(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by jice(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
Joking
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by kpolli(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
well seems everybody is trying their hands on screen writing nowadays. . . .
Improve ur English dude
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by Sijo01(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hissed angry
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
FABLE!!! undecided
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by MMM2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
seun

so MONKEYS like dis poster re now allowed 2 register and post on NL? angry

am out undecided
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by limpopo: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
seriously, what is d meaning of dis, i slept off reading d second line.

please, who can summarise.
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hell, I thought I was going to get some bananas!

Tease! angry
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by festire: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
@poster you are a mutular of the highest order, :-( 4 doing that to your friend. You don't deceive his friendship if she see your joystick.
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by 3direct: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
festire:

@poster you are a mutular of the highest order, :-( 4 doing that to your friend. You don't deceive his friendship if she see your joystick.
My joystick!!!
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by samtoye(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! next!!!!
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
M M M:

seun

am out undecided
OMG,so u could actually find some ones post annoying, u? no offense but when ever i see your post,i try[b] to erase my memory, again,no offense[/b]
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by 3direct: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Platnum!:

OMG,so u could actually find some ones post annoying, u? no offense but when ever i see your post,i try[b] to erase my memory, again,no offense[/b]
No post annoys me, try not to format your memory , if you ve got no backup,
the gay need attn, am not down with that!!
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by Mynd44: 2:55am On Aug 11, 2011
The OP is a MONKEY
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

The OP is a MONKEY
grin grin
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by deniyor: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2011
Whatever happened to friendship and loyalty these days?
Re: Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? by claremont(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2011
M M M:

seun

am out undecided
If MMM has found this Poster annoying, then no need for us to say anything further! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Advice / How Much Luv Can You Give? / Are U Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.