Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do (3870 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by SEYIORIJA(f): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO MY PARTNER 2MONTHS AGO AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS TO HAVE A BABY TO CALL MY OWN, I HAVE EVEN STARTED GETTING BABY CLOTHS AND ALL, WHEN I SEE WOMEN WITH KIDS I FEEL SO LONELY AND SAD COS I WANT MINE TOO

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS NORMAL OR JUST ME BEING NAIVE, EVERYONE AS TOLD ME TO RELAX THAT IT WILL COME IN DUE TIME BUT I NEED IT SO BADLY, DOES ANYONE KNOWS A FERTILITY DRUG OR HERBAL MEDICATION THAT WORKS.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
You are trying to get pregnant to keep YOUR FIANCE?

How sad.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by SEYIORIJA(f): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
ITS RATHER SAD TO HEAR HOW PEOPLE JUMP INTO WRONG CONCLUSIONS, WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW ME, I ALL READY HAVE MY FIANCE AND I WEDDING DATE HAS BEEN SET, I DONT NEED TO GET PREGNANT BEFORE HE CAN MARRY ME. I HAVE COME HERE FOR HELP NOT UNNECESSARY CONCLUSIONS
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
I know it is shocking! But some people can comprehend very well. wink

Just know that you do not need to get pregnant quickly to keep your man. You aren't even MARRIED YET according to you.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
If it meant for you to get pregnant, YOU WILL GET PREGNANT.

You can do whatever you would like but in the time for you to conceive it will happen on the MOST HIGH's time not man's time.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
OP!
I'm Seriously thinking 2 things here?
1.) Why the RUSH? It's not as if he said he wont marry you if you dont get pregnant! undecided Who buys baby's clothes without getting pregnant? Your wedding has been set like you said, WHY DONT YOU WAIT? What kind of advice are you asking for?

2.) The Bad side of me thinks YOU ARE LYING? IT's seeing your story as a FABLE! I'm seriously expecting one of these DRUG and MEDICATION adverts VERY SOON on this thread! If anyone posts that here, NOTHING will change my mind about you being FAKE!

All I have to do now is WATCH! If the 2.) doesnt play out, i'll stick with the 1.) smiley
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by webcam(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO MY PARTNER  2MONTHS AGO AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS TO HAVE A BABY TO CALL MY OWN, I HAVE EVEN STARTED GETTING  BABY CLOTHS AND ALL, WHEN I SEE WOMEN WITH KIDS I FEEL SO LONELY AND SAD COS I WANT MINE TOO

just two month ad you want to pregnant for him so fast?something is missing somewhere its either she have used her self in the way that she is doubt is she can concieve in her life, why try to be in haste?take its easy pregnant come when you don't even have it first in your priority list, what is your age please?you don't need any drug all you need is fresh sperm lol, take its easy please
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by webcam(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ sexkilly YOU ARE RIGHT, THREE GBOSA FOR YOU
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MMM2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
op

if i nyash u once u will give birth 2 twin undecidedop

if i nyash u once u will give birth 2 twin undecided
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by lindabon: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
SEYI_ORIJA:

I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO MY PARTNER  2MONTHS AGO AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS TO HAVE A BABY TO CALL MY OWN, I HAVE EVEN STARTED GETTING  BABY CLOTHS AND ALL, WHEN I SEE WOMEN WITH KIDS I FEEL SO LONELY AND SAD COS I WANT MINE TOO

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS NORMAL OR JUST ME BEING NAIVE, EVERYONE AS TOLD ME TO RELAX THAT IT WILL COME IN DUE TIME BUT I NEED IT SO BADLY, DOES ANYONE KNOWS A FERTILITY DRUG OR HERBAL MEDICATION THAT WORKS.

Awww. how cute
dont no about fertility drugs (cos i'm so not trying to be preg, HELL NO!!), but i do no what can work(u may already be aware of the method but anywho. . . .)
Try studying your cycle.  if u have a steady cycle, then the middle of your cycle is the most and almost the only fertile pe/riod of a woman. your partner might just stop shooting blanks and rather target getting intimate for reproduction purposes by doing it toward d 2days b4 d middle of your cycle, d middle of your cycle, and two days after the middle of your cycle. these 5 days are likely to be your ovulation period. within the five days, conception is almost 98% likely to occur if a mans healthy s*perm hits a healthy ovary, and if and only if u have a regular cycle  undecided undecided undecided . And then ofcourse, the mood u r in at this time matters. u need to be relaxed, cos being hyper can just upset d balance of your system
(visit http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/menstrualcycle/Pages/WhencanIgetpregnant.aspx FMI )

but nah, dont no any FERTILITY DRUG OR HERBAL MEDICATION, cos i haven't tried one b4. if u've already tried d cycle thingy and it didn't work,  u can always ask your doctor to prescribe fertility drugs for u. i'm sure u and your spouse may require fertility tests b4 any medication can b given, cos if both u and your partner are fine, i dont tink u might be needing fertility drugs  undecided undecided undecided. u might just have to be patient and wait it out
i know some drug can be bought online, though if u r in Nigeria, i'm not too sure how dat will work

( visit http://www.babycenter.com/0_fertility-drugs-for-women_4091.bc  for info on the most popular fertility medications including their costs, success rates, and side effects)
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
SMH.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
You've been engaged for just 2 blimey months,and your in haste to get pregnant?
are you for real?

You have good people around you,who have asked you to relax and wait for God's time,
but you are in such a hurry to take a herbal medicine,so as to get pregnant?
It looks like you have been trying to get pregnant for years,because it is only a deperado that
behaves and reasons this way.i don't think you are telling us the truth here,
and you sound like your going off age,too.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
Damn! Some people just take any topic on this section way too serious, even to the extent of not being able 2 differential between wats real and wat is not. Omo una get time.
Op, u sounded not too smart at all.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by iyatrustee(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
the truth is the anxiety wont even allow you concieve! but what is the rush for when you have all the whole time after you guys are married
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrCork17: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
SEYI_ORIJA:

I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO MY PARTNER  2MONTHS AGO AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS TO HAVE A BABY TO CALL MY OWN, I HAVE EVEN STARTED GETTING  BABY CLOTHS AND ALL, WHEN I SEE WOMEN WITH KIDS I FEEL SO LONELY AND SAD COS I WANT MINE TOO

SEYI_ORIJA.  madam pliss can i corkynate you to pregnicate you nest week?  angry
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by SEYIORIJA(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
@LINDABON THANK U SO MUCH FOR UR INFORMATIVE ANSWER, WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO JUDGEMENTAL !!!!!!
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
iyatrustee:

the truth is the anxiety wont even allow you concieve! but what is the rush for when you have all the whole time after you guys are married

well said at the above bolded

@poster
it will be harder for you to get pregnant with the level of stress/pressure that you are going through OR putting on your own self.
there is just ONE thing to do: RELAX and TAKE IT EASY!!!!
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
We all saying pretty much the SAME THING and SHE WILL SURELY LEARN the hard way. 

What also get to me is that SOME people get upset and start crying when they do not receive messages they were hoping to get. Life isn't a cakewalk.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Goldieluks: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
She seem to have made up her mind already,
before coming on here to ask her so-called questions,hissss.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
Exactly. The fact that she got upset after receiving the bitter truth sealed the deal.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Mynd44: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2011
The OP should take two glasses of precipitate and call me in nine months for the naming
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by yeencar(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
Just two months into your engagment and you are already so desperate to get pregnant? I hope you won't be left worse-off after having the baby
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by 9jafetish(f): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
omg your the lucky one, right now i think i am pregnant and i don't know who the father is, my parents are going to kill me cry

br happy your not pregnant and wait please it's only 2 month
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by tpia5: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Too many s.tupid threads on this forum.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Saraha1(f): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
what a stupid topic we got here
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Mynd44: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by yeye4live(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2011
SEYI_ORIJA:

plss can u call me,let me get u pregg,dey no born devil well just one round u must take in at once, do u want a girl or a boy well any way i will gve u ur choice shap shap
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2011
SEYI_ORIJA:

I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO MY PARTNER 2MONTHS AGO AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS TO HAVE A BABY TO CALL MY OWN, I HAVE EVEN STARTED GETTING BABY CLOTHS AND ALL, WHEN I SEE WOMEN WITH KIDS I FEEL SO LONELY AND SAD COS I WANT MINE TOO

It's a human thing.

Why do you need medications? Are you barren? Why not just talk to your CERTIFIED doctor?
Listen to NL advice and you'll be giving birth to a panda bear if care is not taken.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by claremont(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2011
SEYI_ORIJA:

@OP: If you want to get pregnant quickly, then see a doctor who may prescribe fertility tablets for you which will increase your chances of conceiving. You won't get an objective response here on NL, most people here prefer to read irrational meaning into a simple question, rather than proffer objective and unbiased advice.
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by SexyBabie(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2011
get fu.c.ked ~ belle comes
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by agitator: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
she wants to test run the new law signed by Fashola. grin grin grin grin grin Ekonibaje
Re: Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
My word! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? / Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him / Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.