Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother (44733 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by TonyBby: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Soukiss:
Good if na my Muslim brotherhood nothing bad there

Nothing like that, you can't marry your blood siblings in ISLAM.

MAKE YOUR RESEARCH FIRST, BEFORE SPITTING BULLSHIT TALKS

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Agugbadin: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2022
EternalBeing:

No single picture, People that still have functional Brains clearly see what this is about. 6 Years? Why always Deception associated with 6? 666. We know them Satanists subtly programming and manipulating the Public to normalize Evil. This is a Big Concocted Lie from the pit of Hell.

It looks like a script.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by LOVEGINO(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2022
underpinna:
You are just victims of circumstances, I don't believe much would be done than to breakup.

On the flip side, it'll be painful memory realizing all the orgasms
Well, it's good to know you have a brother.
especially when she was screaming harder, harder. Awwwwww baby u re good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by neztar: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:
Interesting DNA discovery.

Nollywood > Hollywood grin

I remember the film where Jim Iyke discovered his finance Ini Edo was the mistress (live-in ashawo) of his biological dad Enebeli Elebuwa. wink
where did you get this?
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by underpinna: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2022
LOVEGINO:
especially when she was screaming harder, harder. Awwwwww baby u re good cheesy

shocked
Eweeeeeeeeh lol

And too bad if the current guy to the girl is a one minute man.
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by delpee(f): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm! That could happen easily in Nigeria where children are kidnapped or bred in baby factories for sale. Scary indeed.
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Ashirioluwa: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nollywood story
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by OLOKOESHIN: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
NL SUPERSTORY TELLERS well done!

dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we will click when jesus returns.
Seriously
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by dazzlingd(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
They are definitely blacks
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Neddyogu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
But what would have prompted them to want to compare their DNA?
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Kavaista: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm!
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
I don watch this film last year na. van vicker and tonto dike na em act am olu jacob na thier papa for the movie
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Blitzerz: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Ah, now that i think about it, lemme go and do DNA test with that small Nkechi that i have been pressing her brezz in our backyard.
Pedophile?
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by prigoz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
NL SUPERSTORY TELLERS well done!

dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we will click when jesus returns.
Story teller did not end it with " we are pencil in the hand of creator"
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by jerk: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
super story again
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Starcy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Ah, now that i think about it, lemme go and do DNA test with that small Nkechi that i have been pressing her brezz in our backyard.
Bad guy
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Gospel2Day: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
underpinna:
You are just victims of circumstances, I don't believe much would be done than to breakup.

On the flip side, it'll be painful memory realizing all the orgasms and all.

Well, it's good to know you have a brother.

They are victims of their sinful lifestyle of fornication before marriage.
They have been committing not only fornication, but abominable incest for 6 years.
They should be ashamed of themselves, repent and quit their evil sexual elationship.
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Edc1: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
How
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by godofuck231: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Midas01:
Learn to comment sensibly.
if you get sense you for share give her before started sleeping with Tom dick and her brother
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by monapeniel(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Destiny made their paths cross negatively. Sorry
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by ibinaboonline: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Glad you brought up this angle. The God that I know knows how to take care of His own. If those two people were together and chose not to have sex until they were married just because they were following the Bible, the God they serve will not let them get married before figuring out the truth. Remember the king who almost slept with Abraham's wife without knowing it. Good cane to him in the dream and said, that woman is somebody's wife. Leave her alone or you're in trouble. That God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. V
blaquebelle:

Same thing. They could have gotten married years before deciding to check their ancestry. The situation was doomed to be disastrous.
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by DanielPat01: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
When God said avoid fornication he was stupid. He saw all this but lack of self control for sex has really eaten deep into many of us.
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by Danny50: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Freelane33:
Shit happens Thanks granny cool For signaling me that The girl I was falling in Love with is my sister Connected by blood from Granny side but not my Grandp side . Though we were still youngies back then, Never started changing oil grin Though I don’t have any philosophical Meaning to that because we are just living As human . But culture and believes must be respected grin
Grannys always udating and educating us about family tree

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by sulakishop(m): 3:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Caligula
Re: Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother by godofuck231: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Midas01:
Learn to comment sensibly.
turn away , the shit wasn't meant for you by rights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Describe Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.