Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday (40094 Views)

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Wwwq: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
For what
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by asanausana91: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me the discussion we had where I told you that someone gave me flag?

What is your question? Are you saying you can't answer these questions?

If the whole world knows her, of what value was she to Nigeria and the whole world?

Can you identify the hate you are referring to?
so you don't even know the topic of discussion. Ok let me come down to your level. For Nigeria to function as an independent country a flag must hosted, that same flag is what the federal government said it should be lowered to a half mast in order to honour the queen and all of a sudden people like begin to read it in different ways. Now my question is that same flag that you are crying that federal government should not use to honour the queen, who gave Nigeria that flag.

At least I have tried, but if you can't understand again then your case is unchangeable. Thank me later.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by mvem(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
the queen gave us independent. And she has been walking closely with Nigeria.
you were independent before they came to colonize you...so don't make it look like they gave you your freedom which they actually stole from you...someone came to your house and ruled over you. When they were done and satisfied they left and you celebrate them for leaving?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
so you don't even know the topic of discussion. Ok let me come down to your level. For Nigeria to function as an independent country a flag must hosted, that same flag is what the federal government said it should be lowered to a half mast in order to honour the queen and all of a sudden people like begin to read it in different ways. Now my question is that same flag that you are crying that federal government should not use to honour the queen, who gave Nigeria that flag.

At least I have tried, but if you can't understand again then your case is unchangeable. Thank me later.

But you haven't answered the questions.

Can you show me the discussion we had where I told you that someone gave me flag?

If the whole world knows her, of what value was she to Nigeria and the whole world?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by asanausana91: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But you haven't answered the questions.

am I talking to a kid,fool,dumb or all of the above. Bye.........
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
am I talking to a kid,fool,dumb or all of the above. Bye.........

Where is the the "all of the above"?

So a "kid,fool,dumb" made you to start getting emotional over a few questions? So you can't control yourself before a kid?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mikael0407(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mr Mikael. lets educate ourselves a little.
You have raised a valid point in the relationship between Africans, French and Britain.

I was about to write a long and boring epistle on policy of association by former colonists. I think it would be better if you personally do yourself the favor by searching for ASSIMILATION by French colonists and ASSOCIATION by British colonists.

I know all I need to know about assimilation and association policies. Colonial policies aren't the issue here. I'm talking about post-colonial policies or relations.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Speaking of ignorance, How was Yar adua the equivalent of the British? What system of government is practiced in Britain and what system of government is practiced in Nigeria?

Can you identify the hatred you made mention of?

If the British sent a condolence at the time of yar aduas death, has nigeria not sent a condolence with the passing of the queen?

Of what value was the queen to Nigeria?
They are our colonial master,also we are common wealth nations
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Hychineson(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
For what? Wetin concern us concern Queen?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by PlayerMeji: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sir, if you do know these things then why don't you educate those who still think the Queen after Nigeria's independence was culpable in the decisions to go to war by Nigerian and Biafran armies.

Mikael0407:

I know all I need to know about assimilation and association policies. Colonial policies aren't the issue here. I'm talking about post-colonial policies or relations.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Bontafa: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Sir, if you do know these things then why don't you educate those who still thinks the Queen after Nigeria's independence was culpable in the decisions to go to war by Nigerian and Biafran armies.

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made ordinary egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mrtaye:

They are our colonial master,also we are common wealth nations

True but that isn't what I asked you.

Speaking of ignorance, How was Yar adua the equivalent of the British? What system of government is practiced in Britain and what system of government is practiced in Nigeria?

If the British sent a condolence at the time of yar aduas death, has nigeria not sent a condolence with the passing of the queen?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

True but that isn't what I asked you.

The onus is for you to understand and not understand the significance of Queen Elizabeth to Nigeria,it's not my duty to convince you okay....so believe what you want but Nigeria did the right thing by honouring the Queen
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Klington: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't reply fooools

Yeah, you're right.
Especially a cretin mentally retarded ZonB.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

The onus is for you to understand and not understand the significance of Queen Elizabeth to Nigeria,it's not my duty to convince you okay....so believe what you want but Nigeria did the right thing by honouring the Queen

There's nothing to understand & I didn't ask you to convince me. Look at what I asked you.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Klington:

Yeah, you're right.
Especially a cretin mentally retarded ZonB.

Beautiful from EFF. The world and the western media are doing everything possible to ignore these truths.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2022
masseratti:
when am wrong i take pleasure in expressing am wrong, right now am very wrong, but i was right in expressing my opinion on why its absolutely right for Nigeria government to fly the flag at half mast in honor of the late Queen because she was our former head of state till like i rightly said 1963.

You don start again grin grin

When did you "rightly" say that the queen was Nigerias head of state till 1963?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's nothing to understand & I didn't ask you to convince me. Look at what I asked you.

What you asked is devoid of logic, reasoning and critical thinking
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by masseratti: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How was Azikiwe president of Nigeria from 1960? grin grin grin grin this your disgrace is huge. I even gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself but you still chose disgrace. grin grin . So you didn't read anything on governance? grin cheesy

Pls see the screenshot below.

If you say the queen was Nigerias head of state up to 1960 and Yar adua was one of her successors, how then does yar'aduas death not concern the British govt or the queen?

By the way, was Queen Elizabeth II Nigerian head of state till 1960 or till 1963? Who is now disgracing himself online? Didnt you go and read on governance?
it seems you have comprehension problem, enough said.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

What you asked is devoid of logic, reasoning and critical thinking

Better still, are you saying that the questions below are far and above your login, reasoning and critical thinking?

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2022
masseratti:

Comprehension problems where? After you disgraced yourself that Azikiwe was president of Nigeria in 1960? grin grin is it me or is it you who didn't comprehend the post you responded to?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Better still, are you saying that the questions below are far and above your login, reasoning and critical thinking?

It's because you can't comprehend and also because of your hatred for the royalty,even USA are flying their flag at half mast just to show solidarity but your oversabi too know mentality won't make you like it
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

It's because you can't comprehend and also because of your hatred for the royalty,even USA are flying their flag at half mast just to show solidarity but your oversabi too know mentality won't make you like it

Yet with all your comprehension abilities, you still can't answer simple questions.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by masseratti: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Comprehension problems where? After you disgraced yourself that Azikiwe was president of Nigeria in 1960? grin grin is it me or is it you who didn't comprehend the post you responded to?
i Disgrace my self.. yes and i said when am wrong i admit immediately that am wrong, i went ahead to tell you the major reason of the thread and i point it out to you that am right on that even as you av corrected me on who was the President from 60 to 63,that's is not the purpose the OP created the thread, the purpose is why should we honor the Queen, and i stated my opinion on why.. yet because you were right on just one thing you decided to start masturbating feeling funky... oga free me abeg... any other mention from you will be totally ignored.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
masseratti:
i Disgrace my self.. yes and i said when am wrong i admit immediately that am wrong, i went ahead to tell you the major reason of the thread and i point it out to you that am right on that even as you av corrected me on who was the President from 60 to 63,that's is not the purpose the OP created the thread, the purpose is why should we honor the Queen, and i stated my opinion on why.. yet because you were right on just one thing you decided to start masturbating feeling funky... oga free me abeg... any other mention from you will be totally ignored.

What then is the essence of this? After admitting that you were wrong, why did you send this?

masseratti:

Why shouldn't I feel funky? Is it your funky? So you are hurt because I am feeling funky hence you wanted to get back at me with the quote above? Am I the one that asked you to disgrace yourself? grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Yet with all your comprehension abilities, you still can't answer simple questions.

Your hate is endemic hence your "rhetorical"question which can be answered by Google
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

Your hate is endemic hence your "rhetorical"question which can be answered by Google

Pls take note of the 3rd question.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls take note of the 3rd question.

If you don't know the value of the queen then you are hateful that's why I directed you to Google
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

If you don't know the value of the queen then you are hateful that's why I directed you to Google

Explain how not knowing the value of queen Elizabeth to Nigeria hate?

Since you know the value, then answer the following questions using your Google.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrtaye: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you know the value, then answer the following questions using your Google.

Oro pe si je o oro di hun
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

Oro pe si je o oro di hun

So my questions have made you run out of English words grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.