Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday (40024 Views)

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
HolyMan12:

Flag still dey all military and paramilitary stations, baracks and bases. grin

If e sure for you enter barracks say you wan burn Nigerian flag grin grin

In short Just sew your own Nigerian flag go burn am where Army guys dey. Eg near check point.

grin Your body go tell you ESNtially grin
Lolol you're a wicked man
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asour:

To be fair though, Yaradua is not the equivalent of the Queen.
I suppose you know this.
The British mourned his death.

Many world leaders sent condolence message

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

��� she let it rage on cause of selfishness and greed...

Made the dumbest folks believe they own this country... Because they would always kiss the white mans ass!!? Spare me

Nigeria remains as long as the British says so.. Not for love of the nation but knowing that some certain folks won't suck their balls while the exploit their resources..
You're officially certified ret@rd.

God bless our darling Queen. May she rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by jrusky(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uju Anya go vex more and get more bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Queen of looters
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
jrusky:
Uju Anya go vex more and get more bitter.

That lesbi@n is allowed three bottles of sniper

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asour:

I suppose you know this.

You didn't answer the question. When Yar Adua died, what did the British do?

Of what value was the queen to Nigeria?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Baitullah: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
I hope when Baba dies, England will do the same undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by nkemoma(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

You're officially certified ret@rd.

God bless our darling Queen. May she rest in peace

I rather remain a free retard than a chained zombie!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

��� she let it rage on cause of selfishness and greed...

Made the dumbest folks believe they own this country... Because they would always kiss the white mans ass!!? Spare me

Nigeria remains as long as the British says so.. Not for love of the nation but knowing that some certain folks won't suck their balls while the exploit their resources..
Ojukwu started the war and rejected the foreign aid the british gave to the children of igbos and thus millions of them died due to Ojukwu braggadaccio.

Stop blaming a Queen that came to power in the fifties.
7years after she came to power,Nigeria got its independence and thus we are the architect of our own modern problem.

The british isnt stealing ur oil, mismanagement and theft is the problem, they are not in Aso rock, they dont own even an acre of land in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by everythinggirly(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
But is this really necessary
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

I rather remain a free retard than a chained zombie!

You're chained to mental ret@rdation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by swaly: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Until you dig deep into African history you’ll never understand the hatred and pains the awakening have in there hearts. for the so called Queen Elizabeth and others involved colonialisms
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by azikiweironsi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rest on HRM The Queen.
You are epitome of humility and respect.
Rest on Mama.
My condolence to the Royal Family and the people of United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
But is this really necessary

Very important

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Harrykn: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
What a dead country
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by HolyMan12: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
searchng4love:

Lolol you're a wicked man
VeryWickedMan come see me see trouble oh!? grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Bfly: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sometimes i wonder why people have to live by the choice of another man especially clueless one.

Too many wahala for Nigerian wey no hold.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Segzy19: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
If dem like let them remove the whole flag sef... undecided undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by femiasaolu2014: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only a useless country with a conquered psyche will do this.

Like a freed slave still pining for the chains of his master.

When Buhari kicks the bucket, will Britain fly their flags at half mast for him?

Nonsense
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nigeria and fake life. We have more worrisome problems here n there, na to fly flag halfway be federal government need
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Rest on HRM The Queen.
You are epitome of humility and respect.
Rest on Mama.
My condolence to the Royal Family and the people of United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.

God bless you my brother and friend.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

When Buhari kicks the bucket, will Britain fly their flags at half mast for him?

Nonsense

Educate yourself lailai... Go school mba..... Why won't you become an ipob urchin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Nonsense
They are our colonial masters.
It is important to do it whether we like it or not, and she has the highest authority in britain

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Baitullah: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Asour:

I suppose you know this.
You just said nonsense.

Yar'adua was superior to her in Nigeria as she was to him in England. It's high time you stop this act of inferiority.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by annyz: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Why not 2 days public holiday?

Una Well-done
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
bigcee:

I guess my father was part of the dolt who insulted Jonathan undecided
Of course we know

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
annyz:

Why not 2 days public holiday?

Una Well-done
You get double for Monday. Ipob urchin enforced sit at home and the FG declared one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.