Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday (40022 Views)

Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
African leaders are too dumb

8 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Announced3: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Impressive
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by DigiPerson: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Sayelabola(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ppogbae:
So we are still under British rule? Pathetic

Much better than Australia and Canada.

Both countries will have to change so many things in their governments that represented the late Queen.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Minime10(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na only flags Una no kuku ma get anything to postpone in honour of the Queen, not even banditry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by adesmoney(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Misplaced priority.
Ma who send una message?

4 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by philips007(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Allison012: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Let them even pull the flag down completely.it will affect me in no way.

all the people dying in Nigeria,have they ever flown the flag half mast for them.??

wetin concern me corcern eliza?

5 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by nkemoma(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz
haters wont like this.

With mouth filled with insults and heart filled with bitterness, they will be coming into the thread like:

U b slave na.. Normally we know say u go miss your slave mistress

6 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

U b slave na.. Normally we know say u go miss your slave mistress
one by one, dem don deh come

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Leozy442: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who e help...
Mbok someone should give traffic report around nyanya-mararaba cos am going home.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by LordIsaac(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Why?
I don’t think this is necessary.
Can’t remember england flying their mast at half flag when yar’adua died o.

Not to compare both, but he was our president, same way she’s their queen.

Well, just my thoughts though
Yar Adua was not the head of the commonwealth! Let's apply sense to our speeches please.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CSTRR: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by saintmm(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Imagine!
Celebrating the one who ordered and supervised your looting.
Cares less about the welfare of the goose laying the golden egg but, endlessly siphoning the eggs away from the goose.
I don't hate her but, she doesn't worth all this stress we are giving ourselves over her death.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by nkemoma(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
one by one, dem don deh come

Na so o.. Lovers of freedom, haters of oppression...

U no see that Prof wey put am for Queen and Jeff Bezos body wotorporiously!??

The woman get balls pass you amigo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by TimmyTen(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
We still get flag for this country?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CSTRR: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abeg , let me delete my posts.

I can't jeopardize my Visa because of Nigerians.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Michelle70(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
nkemoma:

Na so o.. Lovers of freedom, haters of oppression...

U no see that Prof wey put am for Queen and Jeff Bezos body wotorporiously!??

The woman get balls pass you amigo!
Blame the Queen for a war Ojukwu started.
just wow

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by NOwazobia: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Typical Stockholm Syndrome.

Maybe they mean the north... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by PeterObi4LP: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

The World should be more concern where her soul went to; if she made it to Paradise (Heaven) or not.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Nonexisting1: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
What's our business in her death? She die for here abi na we kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Asour: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Iberiberism!

When Yar Adua died, what did the British do? Asslicking at its best

To be fair though, Yaradua is not the equivalent of the Queen.
I suppose you know this.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dem get time. If not this woman, Nigeria would have joined the league of developed countries today. Cunningly and knowing fully well that Pa Awo wouldn't accept to be her stooge, she handed over power to abokis. See Nigeria today. One dollar is 708 naira. Isn't that shameful? Wetin the aboki know sef. Tinubu is another slave driver. How he sold buhari to Nigerians and they accepted him hook, line and sinker is still baffling. Now, he's saying oun lokan. O ję bi oye idle? We'd punish him with our pvc. I'm so glad he's the one contesting

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by Raj10(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
E b like sai ogun want kill federal goverment abi
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by uuzba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
TimmyTen:
We still get flag for this country?
We never even finish showing patriotism for our own flag.
Flag that refused to protect genuine Nigerian citizens from their own military.
Na that flag we wan come dey fly to honour oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by HolyMan12: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is no flag in Igbo land, the ekpa guy asked them to burn it
Flag still dey all military and paramilitary stations, baracks and bases. grin

If e sure for you enter barracks say you wan burn Nigerian flag grin grin

In short Just sew your own Nigerian flag go burn am where Army guys dey. Eg near check point.

grin Your body go tell you ESNtially grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by searchng4love: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Children of hate.

Rest in Peace Mama Charlie

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday by CheapHomes1: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nice one.

Those who ancestrally has victim mentality in their blood are coming here to Insult and force us to hate the queen.

As if she's the coward ojukwu.
Always claiming victim.

Hate filled People. Tueh

Of what benefit was she to Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.