Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? (724 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by shadrach77: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
i feel it depends on the amount of productive years a lady has left in her - for example, it is perfectly okay for a lady of 25 years and a guy of 23 years to marry. It's also okay for a lady of say 30 years old and a man of 28 years to marry but it's NOT okay for a man of 38 years to marry a lady of 40 years. What do you think peeps? 
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by MMM2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
op
u can marry ur mum's age mate angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Goldieluks: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
haha!^^Its like asking pigs why they grunt.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by MMM2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
Goldieluks
i reserve my comment angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by lindabon: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
@OP, this is the 21th century. this kinda questions have been dealth with over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
AGAIN!

u c how hard, fustrating and wanting to hang oneself my constant retyping of "and over" is, that is exactly how old this kind of question u've asked has gotten!

yeah and to answer your question No, its not wrong to marry an older lady  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by LongOne1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
No, it’s not wrong. . . the downside is the woman might age faster than the man.

Plus, later in life, while men are still capable of being sexually active, it’s a bit more difficult for women.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by okoomoge2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ poster, speaking from experience I would not recommend you marrying your age mate not to talk of a babe older than u.
Women are complex!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Mynd44: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Then make them simple

(1) (Reply)

Are Prostitutes Bad For A Marriage? / Don't Give Your Number To Someone You Don't Want / How Do I Know If It's Real Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.