Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Need Help What Is Happening To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help What Is Happening To Me (618 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by samwriter: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
I need help i do not know what is happening to me.i notice this thing first when i use my friend toilet which is pit toilet after finishing pooing. i want to stand up i could not i try to forcing myself up i nearly fall that day. after someday my waist too started paining me and i could work well through that day i even told one man he said is jedi jedi because am used to eating rice morning afternoon and night that i should get agbo in my mind i was how can eating of rice cause jedi jedi.I was thinking may been because am used to spent much time in the toilet that is causing it i normally toilet everyday which i spent like one hour sometime 40 minute in the toilet.I do not press phone in the toilet staying that long in the toilet i don even know may be is infection i don even know.If i experience the waist pain and leg pain without taking anything the following day i would be ok since i i am facing this problem i have never taking any drug or agbo is like off and on thingh i don even understand what is happening to me. I need help
Re: I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ya put your anus in that Sh!T pit toilet??
Re: I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by garriAndsugar: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
How can you spend one hour in a pit toilet? Are you drilling for oil?
Re: I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by Anijay1212(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:
How can you spend one hour in a pit toilet? Are you drilling for oil?
grin

This your vawlence full gp tank abeg.
Re: I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by dbestuncle: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are you a male or female?
Best is for you to go to the hospital
samwriter:
I need help i do not know what is happening to me.i notice this thing first when i use my friend toilet which is pit toilet after finishing pooing. i want to stand up i could not i try to forcing myself up i nearly fall that day. after someday my waist too started paining me and i could work well through that day i even told one man he said is jedi jedi because am used to eating rice morning afternoon and night that i should get agbo in my mind i was how can eating of rice cause jedi jedi.I was thinking may been because am used to spent much time in the toilet that is causing it i normally toilet everyday which i spent like one hour sometime 40 minute in the toilet.I do not press phone in the toilet staying that long in the toilet i don even know may be is infection i don even know.If i experience the waist pain and leg pain without taking anything the following day i would be ok since i i am facing this problem i have never taking any drug or agbo is like off and on thingh i don even understand what is happening to me. I need help
Re: I Need Help What Is Happening To Me by Stallionhorse: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one loves to inheal shiiit.

(1) (Reply)

. / Biden To Sign Historic Same-sex Marriage Bill At The White House / I Need Your Advice On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.