Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls (2456 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by fineboynl(m): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2022
The truth of the matter is that it cost money to date or keep a Nigerian girl. Most guys wouldn't mind to keep one even if for the continues sex. But the truth is these girls has nothing else to offer other than bills.

Many guys will get bored after sex because the lust feelings and sexual fantasy or desire they have after girls will deminish thereafter and what's left is bills and burden...

When dating a Nigerian girl they feel you are married to them and you should play the husband roles and responsibilities. Why would any guy stay behind after deminish lust feelings. He will start to pull back so that the girl don't say he used her, waste her time and dump her later on. It's better to dump her now than later.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Moh247: 4:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Will they ever read this.... To them we men are cash cows

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:
yes ooo
that's why I turned you down
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by imagrg(m): 4:14am On Sep 11, 2022
How much do you collect per round?
NwaMamaIwota:
yes ooo
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:18am On Sep 11, 2022
fineboynl:
The truth of the matter is that it cost money to date or keep a Nigerian girl. Most guys wouldn't mind to keep one even if for the continues sex. But the truth is these girls has nothing else to offer other than bills.

Many guys will get bored after sex because the lust feelings and sexual fantasy or desire they have after girls will deminish thereafter and what's left is bills and burden...

We dating a Nigerian girl they ferl you are married to them and you should play the husband roles and responsibilities. Why would any guy stay behind after deminish lust feelings. He will start to pull back so the girl don't say he used her, waste her time and dump her.

I'm presuming the fact that you keep meeting ladies who's offering is only sex and billing, says a lot. Look at the man in the mirror and set your bars higher.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Illegal1(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I'm presuming the fact that you keep meeting ladies who's offering is only sex and billing, says a lot. Look at the man in the mirror and set your bars higher.

all nigeria grls are dsame,they got notin to offer in a relationshp rather than billing and sex...they are all useless..All of them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:

all nigeria grls are dsame,they got notin to offer in a relationshp rather than billing and sex...they are all useless..All of them.

Lols, you make me laugh sincerely. I've met the some that don't bill. So let's disagree to agree. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by hbk001(m): 4:36am On Sep 11, 2022
My take on this...
Not all Nigerian babes are bad, bad or lemme say irresponsible. It's just like saying all Nigerian guys are irresponsible which is not so as some are still responsible.

The way you approach and rapport with a lady will determine the kind of relationship you'll have with her.
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Illegal1(m): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, you make me laugh sincerely. I've met the some that don't bill. So let's disagree to agree. Good morning.

morning bro...

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by jeromestarks: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
yes ooo
hahahahaha
You will wish you accepted him just like you're currently wishing you accepted those guys who came your way when you were younger.
You can get anyone better.
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 11, 2022
See what he’s typing, having read this and more from Redpillers I’m closetighting my legs more than ever before again and I shall never sleep with any man till I get married. Most modern Male youth are nothing but wrecks, so emotionally unavailable, so full of shits. Before I’ll ever date anyone we’ll have to be friends for a year or more before I can romantically warm up to the person. I’m so disappointed in young Nigerian men. Virginprincess come and read this one again.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2022
hbk001:
My take on this...
Not all Nigerian babes are bad, bad or lemme say irresponsible. It's just like saying all Nigerian guys are irresponsible which is not so as some are still responsible.

The way you approach and rapport with a lady will determine the kind of relationship you'll have with her.
A lady dictates the way she wants the relationship to be..if she carry ashaewo vibe,you go run am like ashaewo,if she carry smart and intelligent vibe,you sef go comport make you no Bleep up,so it depends,but the truth is most of these ladies are very very vague,no plans for their life rather than meeting a rich guy to leech and marry.I recently asked one who bake on a very small scale what she will do if someone gave her 1million naira to do.She said she will change location..she no even talk anything about expanding or changing business to bring more money.na to rent anoda house be the koko.she is always at home sleeping despite me worrying her about her plans.

8 Likes

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by InfinityFabric: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:

So how do the rest of us keep meeting women are marriage minded, zero or low bodies and are not liabilities ?
Look at the mirror. Wasteland attracts flies and diseases.
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by hbk001(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
A lady dictates the way she wants the relationship to be..if she carry ashaewo vibe,you go run am like ashaewo,if she carry smart and intelligent vibe,you sef go comport make you no Bleep up,so it depends,but the truth is most of these ladies are very very vague,no plans for their life rather than meeting a rich guy to leech and marry.I recently asked one who bake on a very small scale what she will do if someone gave her 1million naira to do.She said she will change location..she no even talk anything about expanding or changing business to bring more money.na to rent anoda house be the koko.she is always at home sleeping despite me worrying her about her plans.

Well you're absolutely right brother. Those gender has got a kinda of power which can't be explained but nonetheless, as a man, one should be able to increase, decrease, turn on or turn off the tempo in any relationship with a lady, be it, causal dating, genuinue dating, just frolicking or one that tends to leads to marriage...whatever the case may be.
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by kushma(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2022
This the truth, their sense of entitlement. That’s how a girl told me she needs a guy that can foot her bills flex her etc after listening to these I smash her then moved on, she started catching feelings and was now asking why I don’t call again etc, my reply was we can’t date because I can’t foot your bills without you contributing anything. Moreover, I noticed it’s only poor girls that have this mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by falcon01: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2022
I never run, I stay and finish what I started.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Stallionhorse: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2022
We are living in a generation where 95% of ladies do hookup. So why should a man not fucccck and run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Fahvvy: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Those castigating the OP should atleast be open minded enough to know that there is valid truth in what the OP is saying...

It is VERY RARE to meet a girl who knows anything else asides spreading her legs like sign post and billing the guys she's in a relationship with undecided...

So until ladies present themselves to be anything better than s.ex objects, guys will continue to bang then and move on undecided....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Ay04z(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by ifinger: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Sometimes what u need is just sez no string attached then u might want to spend the money an screew some vvvj ready to spread the lips
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Carndidlaydee: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Moh247:

What men undecided
You stingy lots undecided
Deep down y'all know you got nada to offer.

Anyways been a while
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Moh247: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

What men undecided

Anyways been a while

Is this Hajia candidlady.. quite a while miss you

The o.p raised serious concerns... He spoke out of love please try and see his perspective
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
See what he’s typing, having read this and more from Redpillers I’m closetighting my legs more than ever before again and I shall never sleep with any man till I get married. Most modern Male youth are nothing but wrecks, so emotionally unavailable, so full of shits. Before I’ll ever date anyone we’ll have to be friends for a year or more before I can romantically warm up to the person. I’m so disappointed in young Nigerian men. Virginprincess come and read this one again.

But your bio says you are married with five kids
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
The OP said nothing but the truth.
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

But your bio says you are married with five kids
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:

When will you leave NL finally Iyaebe grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Baronthecelebri: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Madam calm down
Rozross:
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Baronthecelebri: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Most especially, girls of nowadays. Unlike our mothers
Aaaaarghmed:
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Baronthecelebri: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

What men undecided

Anyways been a while
candy lady, how far long time
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Brian47(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Rich guys attract broke girls
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by Streett: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Doesn’t apply to all Naija babes….

Some Naija babes good die…. Awesome discretion, Good bangs, Better meal… Good conscience

Omo some good Naija babes are out there ..
Re: Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls by womenareapezz: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Not until you start dating a foreigner that's when you will know that naija women are cursed undecided

Even the so called independent (I have my house,I have my car, I can do without man) kind of women are even the worse to even date not talkless of the numerous poverty stinky naija women angry

Free yourself from those black gorillas called naija women and have a piece of mind, and if you must date! just try and date outside this country

Know this and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Dull? / Ladies That Cry! / Who Comes First, Money Or Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.