Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (9911 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by 195(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=18pt]^GBAMMED!! I MEAN KO-GBAMMED!! cool cool
[/size]
None of my nigerian girlfriends would talk to both my white girlfriends

they seem to have this fear in them, why that happens is beyond me
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by lindabon: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
tom28:

OP i dont think we should really be concerned about who nigerian women date because they are free to date who they want to date and besides there are more important things to talk about than nigerian women.For example every nigerian right now is happy over nigeria"s victory over england at the junior world cup.lef naija women matter for mathias.

my point exactly. dont no why someone dating from another race will pain others so much. all these gender hate and colour discrimination is a thing for little minds. such comments only end up inhibiting other people. it doesn't matter if u r black or white, keep spreading the love. let those who hate on others keep up with d hatred.

but i must add that just yesterday, a friend of mine was pissed because a friend of hers dat was dating one oyibo,gave her a very awkwardly rushy greeting wen they met at the city center. but that was just the girls own ignorance. we didn't immediately rush into this kind of conclusion that OP is rushing into. we just went like "dat one na big deal!!!". end of matter

if dem like make dem give me attitude, if them like make dem no give, it cannot affect my existence so why will such things pain me??  undecided
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2011

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Repubocrat(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

cmon just accept it that many white girls these days have natural big bootys grin

Big booty is easy. Having a big one that actually looks good and stands upright with the right curves is an entirely different story. I'm sorry but white girls can't compete.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 13, 2011
Repubocrat:

Big booty is easy. Having a big one that actually looks good and stands upright with the right curves is an entirely different story. I'm sorry but white girls can't compete.

u think so grin?

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2011
SMH. Out of all the arses he could have picked he picked that bullshit.

She is leaning forward against the wall pushing her back out as far as she can. Look at her face. She looks as if she trying to take a good shit.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by SAFO(m): 3:16am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^ dead. Rofl. At least she try now.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH. Out of all the arses he could have picked he picked that bullshit.

She is leaning forward against the wall pushing her back out as far as she can. Look at her face. She looks as if she trying to take a good poo.
cmon mrs chima why are you hating?
is it that difficult to admit that many white girls these days have booty? grin
Its not every oyibo girl with an ass that did surgery grin
at least we all know that white american and hispanic girls are competing comfortably with black american women when it comes to booty.gone are the days when blk women had a monopoly to big bootys grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Its not every oyibo girl with an Bottom that did surgery grin
at least we all know that white american and hispanic girls are competing comfortably with black american women when it comes to booty.gone are the days when blk women had a monopoly to big bootys grin grin grin

All the ample arses that are out there AND YOU THINK I WILL HATE ON THAT? undecided

You are losing Shrek.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2011
lefulefu:
Its not every oyibo girl with an Bottom that did surgery grin

Your lie get orobo. Only black women have butts that can hold 6 bottles of beer while the woman is standing. Like someone else mentioned, oyibos and others may have big ones, but they're usually lumpy. From what I've seen o! It's very rare you see a white or hispanic woman with a firm buttocks. Wide and saggy.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Mynd44: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
True talk. Only black girls have backsides that causes accidents and when it comes to Nigerian backsides, omo they compete with trucks
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Your lie get orobo. Only black women have butts that can hold 6 bottles of beer while the woman is standing. Like someone else mentioned, oyibos and others may have big ones, but they're usually lumpy. From what I've seen o! It's very rare you see a white or hispanic woman with a firm buttocks. Wide and saggy.
is this latin booty wide and saggy? grin

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2011
1. That's one nyansh out of millions.
2. She's wearing tight leather, which will make the bum perkier, or at least appear so.
3. Again, she's not standing up straight.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Look at her face. She looks as if she trying to take a good poo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ogugua88:

Your lie get orobo. Only black women have butts that can hold 6 bottles of beer while the woman is standing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mynd_44:

^^^
True talk. Only black girls have backsides that causes accidents and when it comes to[b] Nigerian backsides, omo they compete with trucks[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2011
I'm deleting this thread right away.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
lefulefu:
u think so grin?
silicon and surgery we all know how they do to compete anyway i used to say if you want to date outside go ahead but please don't marry outside...so date but don't marry. to finish i really think our woman shouldn't its a disgrace that a black woman Bleep with a white man...but anyway i mind my business everybody is free
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by davida222(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
9ja ladys ar practicaly begging white old men to date them!!!
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by litgirl22: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2012
Re.tarded thread.

So why aren't these handsome Nigerian men having a swell time with their white girlfriends? Instead they are fighting space for Nairaland with us. Mtchewwwwwww......abeg make I pass.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by litgirl22: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed / I Might Be Dead Anytime Soon.. / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.