Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. (893 Views)

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ds700(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2011
This very good friend of mine was into a romantic relationship at the exact time when i was still seeing my ex, then my relationship came crumbling so do his.

All efforts that was invested but me to resuscitate their friendship proved abortive, now she either at my place for just a visit or for me to help out in writing her assignments.

My friend stays at another state while i reside in the same state with this ex of his.

Fellow NLders, what can you say about this scenario??

Please your comments will go along way.

Thank you.
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Mynd44: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2011
Guy sorry I am still celebrating Nigeria's victory over England
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ds700(m): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

Guy sorry I am still celebrating Nigeria's victory over England

If i can get a quick response them i might as well be celebrating with you.

As man does not chase rat when his house is on fire!
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2011
wat gav u d impression dat she is up to sumtin? Frm ur write up,u seem to be d 1 wit a dirty mind here! Abeg i dey pop sumtin for flyin eagles jor. @poster we go see later
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ds700(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2011
Boyloaf:

wat gav u d impression dat she is up to sumtin? Frm your write up,u seem to be d 1 wit a dirty mind here! Abeg i dey pop sumtin for flyin eagles jor. @poster we go see later

How am i suppose to know, when her seemly but neutral text messages are all over my phone in-box.
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Mynd44: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Abeg guy bone them celebrate the victory and deal with it later.
On the other side, I heard the English team lost on purpose. They wanted to go home to loot!!!!
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by deniyor: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2011
Do you like the girl enough to date her? Does your friend have any residual feelings towards her? Will your friend be okay with you dating his ex? Does your friendship mean anything to you? THese are questions you should consider before making any move.
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by claremont(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2011
@OP: As a matter of personal principle, I hate using towels already used by my mate. Hope you got my point?! wink cheesy
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ds700(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2011
claremont:

@OP: As a matter of personal principle, I hate using towels already used by my mate. Hope you got my point?! wink cheesy

Got it, but their relationship didn't get to the point of "used" it was more of a platonic stuff.

I hope you get my too.
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by paraphase(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2011
x
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Abeg guy bone them celebrate the victory and deal with it later.
On the other side, I heard the English team lost on purpose. [size=13pt]They wanted to go home to loot!!!![/size]
[size=15pt]***DIES***[/size] lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin

ds700:

Got it, but their relationship didn't get to the point of "used" it was more of a platonic stuff.

I hope you get my too.

Then i dont see anything WRONG with what she is doing! undecided Except you dont like her or you dont want to feel as if you betrayed your friend! Going for her is not a totally BAD idea! cheesy If it was me though, i wont go for her! Because i'll feel she'll make up with my friend later! Personal reasons! So it's really up to you! smiley
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2011
Op, its seems u hav interior motive.
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2011
Sijo01:

Op, its seems u hav interior ulterior motive.
smiley
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2011
^ thanks Bro! kiss
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ernecity(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2011
Sijo01:

Op, its seems u hav interior motive.
wot kind of motive re u tokin abt wen she is the one runnin after ma dude, ladies u pple lyk twistin issues
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by ernecity(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2011
dude in ma own opinion i will say give urself sumtym to knw if u really feel anyfin 4 her and pl dnt fail to tok abt dis wit ur frnd at lest to knw if he stil av any emotional feelins 4 her, wish u the best of lucks
Re: The Courtesy Visit Of My Friend's Ex-girlfriend Is Beginnin To Give Me Concern. by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. / Why Are Ladies Like This? / Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.