Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48706 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.

The way you guys try to revise established facts, I wonder to what end? You can support and campaign for anyone you like without peddling fakes. Please who won Anambra state in 1993 election? Is Anambra Yoruba abi Hausa? Seriously I don't know what you will gain in misinforming people. You can Google the results, SDP (Abiola) won in Anambra state. Abeg I no get time for insults.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Konjiboii:

Religion and politics were never meant to merge, any "man of god" that supports any political affiliation is a fake.let the law of the land/world handle itself and let the word of the lord reign supreme above all else.

What about the ones who's been speaking in support of Peter Obi? You dey ment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Timatayo1: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
You have right to vote for your choice that is your problem
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

The way you guys try to revise established facts, I wonder to what end? You can support and campaign for anyone you like without peddling fakes. Please who won Anambra state in 1993 election? Is Anambra Yoruba abi Hausa? Seriously I don't know what you will gain in misinforming people. You can Google the results, SDP (Abiola) won in Anambra state. Abeg I no get time for insults.

Majority didn't vote for Abiola. It's a fact!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind that bigot. That's his opinion and choice is he the only yoruba boy? I'm beginning to reason why that prophetess distanced herself from him after he was jailed. I'm yoruba and am voting obi. I've seen an igbo nan , a driver of the young who said he's voting Tinubu. It's a matter of choice, not that you'd introduce tribal hate on the social media. Who is he? Can he speak for his scattered followers and members after they heard of the fraud he committed which landed him in jail? What woukd he say of those fukanis who willingly erected a billboard in support of obi? He's broke obviously after returning from prison.

Prophet indeed.

He was even jailed. He must be part of Tinubu criminal gang. Check everyone supporting Tinubu, they are criminials or ex convicts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ChristineC: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
you can't blame him. gullible people contribute money for him to feed. the state of the nation is not really his business.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
oga tinubu and his fake pastor have evil agenda for Nigeria.
You people wan scatter naija.

Since when did this your love for Nigeria start? It used to be a Zoo presided over by Jubril from the Sudan, the Clone of the vegetable Buhari? I'm sure you people shall revert to status quo ante at the end of February next year, when the reality of a new version of your serial loss dawns on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.
Ojukwu had stand for election, Pat Utomi too and the last time Magu stood for election however, Igbos did not vote for them. IGBOS gather around credible candidates.
I have noted your name. U no be better person. Your education na waste. Apologise to ur parents. Shebi na tribe be credential for solving problems? Olodo

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kinihuu005: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
You never finished your Case for court ,may your head dey their ,if like vote u want vote as for me and my family will vote obi 2023 as a yoruba man too
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by kingyakos: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who carry prophet give boy

Fake prophet
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by obua: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Majority didn't vote for Abiola. It's a fact!

This is a better assertion than Igbo's didn't vote Abiola. I am sure Abiola won Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Chiffy: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

So pastor's ONLY campaign point for supporting Tinubu is
"I cannot be a yoruba and vote for Igbo". But you can be yoruba and vote for Fulani.

The Tinubu that doesn't even have Buhari's support. In one year, he will sent to eternal sleep. Then you would have become a yoruba that voted for a Boko Haram Leader.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Atiku is standing all alone in the north to sweep votes

Yea, Atiku will likely win as long as Igbos and Yorubas continue like this. And honestly, Yorubas are the greedy ones sincerely. Well, Atiku will likely win. All he needs is to see a way to appease Wike to do some serious damages in the south south and Wike has some south east governnors too, get some votes there. Atiku wins major north. He goes home as president. Southern Nigeria loses again.
Shame on Igbos and yorubas, especially, yorubas. wow.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SPLENDID25(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
stop the killings in southern Taraba!

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by masui(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Stop listening to oga ola that sells Jedi Jedi and Agbo.

Look at Kano voting power as at then?

What happened that their voting power is now more than Lagos.

Is there something that I don't understand?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Konjiboii: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

What about the ones who's been speaking in support of Peter Obi? You dey ment?

I didn't stutter, as long as they show support to any political candidate then they are false prophets.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Odebayo4010(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
He's so stupid for what he uttered,the Barack Obama that were elected as USA President,was he an American?
When Yoruba provide Bad person,shall we follow him?

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by RealBae: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bigots spotted
Igbo’s voted for Obasanjo remember!!
Did dey make any tribal remark when they throw their weight down m favour of OBJ?

They keep using ethnicity to divide you southerners
If you want to vote for your candidate, do so but first desist from being a Tribal bigot !
LegendHero:
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by babzlim(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
is know longer about competence but tribe and religion.

religion, tribe and politics will end this generation.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
This should not be a statement from any man of God, God loves all regardless of the race, tribe, color or skin and not even the background . . .

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu want's to make the election about tribe because he is not competent enough. I dare him to come out and say that the election is not about tribe or religion but competence. Let him dare say people should vote based on competence if he believes he is even competent.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Only a bastard will abandon a fellow yoruba with a first class in Accounting and a Deloitte and Mobil decorated CV to vote for a 3rd class Philosopher and trader from a backward state. Argue with your deity!

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rilwayne001:
fact is, Igbos and Yorubas are coded enemies. you definitely can't take that fact away. and the reason is not farfetched as Igbos see Yoruba romance with Hausas who have always been their enemy as an opportunity to uphold the saying of "a friend of my enemy is an enemy".

Notwithstanding, Yorubas do not detest Igbo as much as Igbos do for us.
The Yorubas are a serpentous tribe; they'll form friendly in your face and stab you in the back. They foment hatred between the Igbo and the North, while trying their best to maintain political friendship with the north. You gu s are despicable. I'm happy you've begun to expose your hate-filled selves. When your leaders were screaming that presidency should return to the South, everyone thought they were on the path of equity which means it should be the turn of the Igbos, but then the Yoruba, in their usual back-stabbing nature, changed "turn of the South" to "turn of the Yorubas".
There has never been any clashes between Yoruba and Igbos anywhere, but there has been several clashes between Yoruba and Hausa but still the Yoruba see the Igbos as their enemies. What I've found out is that everything about you guys is just born out of envy and jealousy because the Igbos seem to be the only tribe that'll go to another land and do as well as, or even better than the indigenes of that place.
Tell me, which tribe on nairaland jumps on every thread concerning Igbos to write hate-filled and bile-infused comments? Yorubas.
Anything concerning Igbos give you guys High BP. Even the thought of an Igbo man being president is making you people boil with hate despite the glaring fact that the Yoruba candidate wont perform as he's too old and infirm. Same Yoruba candidate that singlehandedly foisted this calamitous government on us. A man whose only objective for being president is so it'll be written that he was a former president of Nigeria. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oluwaseunomo: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
mii4u:
Sebi na just one vote?
No it's not just one this is the mindset of all of us yoruba, no right thinking yoruba person will vote for ibo except the mumu ones wey dey follow mouth. If Tinubu will bring fortune or destruction alright but we're not voting for ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by middex: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
IF YOU MUST BE TRIBAL DONT EXPECT HAUSA FULANIS TO VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR SON ON THE BALLOT PAPER AS WELL

Keep demarketting Tinubu

Very senseless talk !!

So as Igbo to Obi.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by idanone(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nedekid: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
Absolutely rubbish. We igbos will always vote for who will make the country and us trive regardless of tribe.
I voted Obj, Tinubu, fashola, Ambode and will vote sanwo olu in the next elections.
Had someone like Ambode, Sanusi,, akinwumi or Osibanjo be running for president, my vote might have gone to them too.
Voting by tribe is crap.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 7arrows: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu

That's because they know the person they are voting for can do the job. So if a yoruba man is a fraud and only thinking of his pocket would your rather vote him than vote a competent ibo man. I stand with PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Childofaking: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thinkam:
All the best, Atiku is coming...

I talk am Yorubas aren't smart, they used Muslim Muslim to get advantage in the north, which has failed, now they're using tribalism failure loading ..

If every one votes on tribe, neither Igbo or Yoruba will win..

Obi and Tinubu should just step down, let's use Inec budget to settle ASUU

That logic will not favour Atiku also. Atiku is Fulani and Fulani are not more in population than Yoruba or Ibo.
oR are you counting all the tribes in the north for Atiku ? Far from it.

so lets forget tribe and vote competent leaders.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JooEeL(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
I too can't vote for the Igbos, neither will I vote for any other tribe because separation is the only way forward.

I DONT JUST GET SOME OF YOU FOOLS. WHY THEN REMAIN IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THEM?

WHY NOT AGITATE FOR A SEPARATE NATION LIKE THE BRAINY LIKES OF MAIYEGUN GENERAL, KOIKI, SUNDAY IGBOHO??

OPOLOPO NYIN KAN MA WUWA BI ERANKO... undecided
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Benchilwell: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
but nobody need a 5% support grin
now is igbos 5%, because buhari said it for giving him only 5% vote, yes southeast have d lowest voting rate,but they are million Igbos in other state and other regions ,which will all know, if they want to calculate d number vote rate of igbo,they will not calculate them as southeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.