Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48733 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu

Yorubas have respects for their elders. The picture attached to your post alone will discourage the few yorubas that want to vote for an Igbo candidate.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by noCAP(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omo, Some Yorubas are making Tinubu candidacy a very tribalistic one. If you think tinubu will win with only Yoruba votes, na dream be that
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oracleforce: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don't let anybody deceive you....This election is about tribalism and religion.... .

Vote Tinubu and see the demon in the yoruba land feed fat on our federal budget and see Islamic jihadist rejoice because through shetima they will speedily achieve their aim.

If Obi wins the election...all disaster that remains in the Yeast will flood the Aso villa and use the power of the president to do a lot of damage to the southwest....

Vote Athiedku. and see the Fulani demon filling all the sensitive positions as usual...

Pls, can we renegotiate this country again....if you refuse.....I wouldn't want to experience what will happen to this country in the next 10 years...
Greater disaster in the offings except for will toll the right path
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Pabloma: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu
You people like to be deceiving your self!!....

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nattyGENT: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's why we don't want Tinubu as president of Nigeria because Yorubas are so tribalistic. We will vote Peter Obi who is more liberal and believes in a Nigeria where tribe, religion and political party sentiments will not be the basis for electing credible leaders after 2023.
The political elites over the years have been leveraging on those sentiments to divide the youths along tribal lines to their advantage.
But interestingly, the youths have woken up from slumber to realize this because of this administration.
SO, WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRIBE, RELIGION OR PARTY BUT INDIVIDUALS.
Fake pastor
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:

Evening news paper. U are the most tribalistic mumu hear. Just imagine that it's an Igbo man that said that, won't you be barking by mad dog all over the forum? We northerners go teach una lesson next year
What makes you think I’m Yoruba? The Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion for your information. I won’t trade words with you because I have your type at home. Respect me small boy

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Jesslove(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
supporting Tinubu is your choice and you have the right to do so but you are not supposed to say this in the altar because you have other members of different tribes in your church which you are collecting tithe from them
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by teejay29(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm a Yoruba guy and my vote is for a Yoruba man .Shikena

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Lashist(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
Abeg use your brain...you don't need to join in this tribal bigotry if you have sense
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

They didn't bring tribalism when PSquare, Charly boy, Archbishop Chukwuma, etc. announced that they're voting for Obi? Continue.
These people you mentioned, did they say they're supporting Obi simply because he's Igbo?
Hasn't Buhari's government thought you a lesson? Even if for anything, Tinubu is too old, too frail and has too much conspiracies hanging on his neck and all these is a red flag. You guys keep supporting based on tribal affiliations. If PO was a Yoruba man, I can bet my balls that you wont think twice about supporting him over Tinubu

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hidden in each of us is a secret person, often unknown even to ourselves
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ejimatic: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
. Igbos are window dressing Obi everyday. Hausas are making Atiku attractive. Yoruba are casting aspersion on BAT. If Igbos have a much older candidate than BAT they will say he is capable. Yoruba think we'll..E ronu ooooo! As a person I will not vote for another Hausa Fulani for another 8 years. Nigeria belongs to us all. As for Obi his movement has been described by the North as IPOB voice .The build up of the election continue to distance him from the Northerners who are the deciders of the election. I prefer BAT whether old or not ! Remember Queen was 96 yet she was the HOS of England.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Are you a clown? He built 5 new General Hospitals and 4 millennium schools. Let's starts from there before comparing 1st class with 3rd class. How many did Obi build?

Need I mention 30 Primary Health Centres?

So why is he not campaigning with that? if he truly built those? Let him campaign on competence if he is competent enough. Voting for ibo or not does not affect the food on my table, it does not affect my family.

Obi did not have to build new schools but renovated old schools to make them condusive and they are more than 4. All government school as buses. Renovated and properly equipped hospitals. We should be having debates like this not, he is ibo or yoruba.

Someone said how do you feel when you experience racism and my response was it is better than tribalism.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=ZombieSlayer1 post=116592774]
The Yorubas are a serpentous tribe; they'll form friendly in your face and stab you in the back. They foment hatred between the Igbo and the North, while trying their best to maintain political friendship with the north. You gu s are despicable. I'm happy you've begun to expose your hate-filled selves. When your leaders were screaming that presidency should return to the South, everyone thought they were on the path of equity which means it should be the turn of the Igbos, but then the Yoruba, in their usual back-stabbing nature, changed "turn of the South" to "turn of the Yorubas".
There has never been any clashes between Yoruba and Igbos anywhere, but there has been several clashes between Yoruba and Hausa but still the Yoruba see the Igbos as their enemies. What I've found out is that everything about you guys is just born out of envy and jealousy because the Igbos seem to be the only tribe

you and that genesis of a prophet are d same! Filled wt hate&bigotry
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerians don't love damselves jare...

If the country can split into 3 it will really make sense... make everybody dey him lane
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by newnigerdelta1: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Who be we, way he talk he talked about him self,he nor say we...
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by onuman: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

When they say ethnic bigotry is ingrained in the skin of some people in Nigeria, don't doubt it.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

It's about tribe we're not voting for ibo deal with that, they're alot of ibos enough for obi to win if he'll win why are you people worked up because a certain tribe you people despite so much have decided to mount their guard have decided to vote in there one, you too vote your own and let's see who'll win.

Lol. No every yoruba person like suffer like you. I know many will vote for competence. Nigeria will rise above this. I am sure when you can afford the necessities of life, you won't mind if the person is ibo or yoruba.

Imagine all the successful companies owned by non yorubas saying they will only employ their tribe, would you survive? How many companies do yoruba people own? I do not mean the ones created with government money? We can rise above tribe and we will.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
I know the thread will be in page 10 by now those hitler descendants commit suicide today.

Despite I disagreed with the statement I still blame obi and his supporters for any attack they received because they have provoked alot of people wiith their useless behaviour so I'm not surprised to see or read this outburst.

I can never vote obi never.

Fact is painful but fact is fact.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by newnigerdelta1: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.

Wetin you know? Mrs Vomit aka hater's
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
The funny thing is that a certain chioma/Emeka wil still carry offering and tithe and go and give to this man. Someone thinks by virtue of your tribe, u r not worthy to be a leader
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by newnigerdelta1: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
IF YOU MUST BE TRIBAL DONT EXPECT HAUSA FULANIS TO VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR SON ON THE BALLOT PAPER AS WELL

Keep demarketting Tinubu

Very senseless talk !!

See your name pinkpussy,show say you nor get head at all....I pity your parents ,

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Batam:

Igbos voted Obasanjo not because they like him but they have no choice and he contested under ya party PDP
Obi is not in PDP na bros

Ojukwu was also contesting in 2003 ...so what's your logic this time around
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Igbodicool(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos voted Obasanjo
The simple glaring truth these descendants of fallen demon don't want to hear.

Time for Igbo to fix their madness once and for all.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Factotum: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

This is the stupidest thing I’ve heard all day. This type of statement does nothing good. It only hits up the polity and deepens hatred amongst Nigerians.
Some few weeks ago, he was criticising some pastors for stylishly supporting a certain candidate.
Now, he has come out to support Tinubu.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by PJ123: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

I'm sure you're not a Yoruba Man.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

See ranting of another typical shallow ZERO IQ Zombidient monkey. If you are not satisfied that he went to the school after many evidence in the public domain then may be you should go and secure a US visa and then visit the school to satisfy your dumb irrational slowpoke curiosity.
Tinubu was never mentioned in the Pandora papers, I dare you now to provide where he's name was mentioned. This is another moronic and ignoramus behaviour of Zombidients like you, you think you can just manufacture your own facts without basis in reality.
You can try that with your fellow IPOB dumb asses but not with us.
Your fore fathers have been kissing the asses of the Fulanis since time immemorial, go and ask Zik and even Peter Obi himself was just a slave of Atiku not too long ago. Most of you dumb asses have no clue what your true history is, very shallow, dumb, zero IQ and ignorant of realities. You will continue to run to the SW for survival, we are the pace setters and we will continue to lead while you wail and cry.

You are clearly frustrated and I cannot help you. Ibo people do not play slave to Fulani's. It is yoruba people that do that. Osibanjo is from what tribe? He cannot even cough near his fulani masters. Tinubu is from where? No be Shettima get the presidency? He even said Tinubu will handle economy and he will handle security because Tinubu go dey do Osibanjo work. Now who is a slave to Fulani?

You talk about evidence of Tinubu's school in public domain, I challenge you to show it here else you will die untimely.

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah. He didn't. Igbo didn't vote for Abiola.
So what do you have to say now

Now I dare you name an Igbo man that has gotten 10% in any south west state

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Mcmichaelin1: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Who are you to say Ibadan people are obidient
I’m from Ibadan and I’m Batified
Stop using collective noun for everyone
Please hold on to your one vote while I hold on to mine

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Demurray: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lashist:

Abeg use your brain...you don't need to join in this tribal bigotry if you have sense
That is the same reason why Igbo people are clamouring for IGBO PRESIDENCY not because OBI iS CAPABLE but BEING AN IGBO

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zionstaar75: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thinkam:
All the best, Atiku is coming...

I talk am Yorubas aren't smart, they used Muslim Muslim to get advantage in the north, which has failed, now they're using tribalism failure loading ..

If every one votes on tribe, neither Igbo or Yoruba will win..

Obi and Tinubu should just step down, let's use Inec budget to settle ASUU
next year you'll understand there's nothing like hausa fulani,only fulani will vote for atiku and they are less than 30% in the north. The friction in the north is the worst in Nigeria at the moment. Buhari allows fulani to kill hausas and collect their lands and the hatred they have for fulani is unprecedented. When the result of next year elections come out you'll remember this post for real. I laugh when I see u guys say hausa fulani,it doesn't exist .they don't even speak the same language. Fulani speak fulfude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Politics / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.